The Weekend Grind ~ 6/25 - 6/26

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Weekend!

In two weeks we will be waking up in Haiti! can't believe its almost here!!!

P and PD to all :hug:

today:
type up HOA meeting notes - didn't get to it yesterday
pay bills/schedule on-line bills while we are gone/balance checkbook
work 10-2

Megan to work on laundry and finish chores
relax for a bit
p/u Megan's friend and head over to her BFF bday/sleepover party

head home after party

Sunday:
finish up my chores
p/u Megan around 11
lunch
head over to friends house to get house key and any other info Megan will need for her summer job
finish up any laundry/chores

hope everyone has some fun plans, enjoy your weekend!!

Good Morning!

I know you must be excited Lisa! I'm excited for you both :)!

Today:
Strip and remake bed - DONE
Wash linens - In progress
Set up my new cell phone - gotta Samsung 7, need to set up VM, Apps and Ringtone
Joe to pressure wash patio and front porch
Scrap
Grilling out steaks for dinner
Movie night

Tomorrow:
Pack for 4th of July trip - long weekend to visit Joe's siblings and cousins in AL
Pool time?
Scrap
List of stuff to get done this week
Grilling for dinner

Enjoy your weekend!
Becky

Good evening!!!

Well, we are still fighting to get our photo pass photos... They thought they had them all ready for me to download but I'm still seeing only a few available for download and the others are hanging in limbo. I will give it through the weekend and contact them again on Monday!

Would have been on earlier but we went classroom shopping today.. Tomorrow I have to build 2 bookshelves for PJ. She had one of her guy friends ask her out for the day and her dad and I told her to GO!!!! lol

We are off to have a Smores party with friends shortly... I haven't seen them in a few months... and we live in the same town... We usually blow the horn as we pass each other. This is the family I used to babysit for... I miss seeing the kids daily..but not many freshman in HS and 7th graders want babysitters or "activity liaisons". lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter