The Weekend Grind ~ 2/13/2016-2/14/2016

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Happy Weekend!

Hope everyone up north is staying warm! I chatted with my Canadian Bestie this morning and their high today is 3 - yikes!!

Today:
Strip bed and wash sheets
Replace some light bulbs and wash light globes
Round up weeds around patio and front porch
Walk
Scrap

Tomorrow:
Happy Valentine's Day!
Enjoy the day together with a nice dinner out!

Enjoy your weekend ladies!
Becky

Good morning!!

P & PD to all.

It is cold and we are watching the weather.. it keeps changing so doesn't seem anyone has a grasp on what will be happening over the next few days...

Today's agenda:

scrap
B - homework/online class
once over house

Sunday:

Happy Valentine's Day
enjoy day with my boys
call/text with my college kids (C may have to work at his internship - can't remember his schedule)
scrap

I got my small album to work on DH's LV business trip photos... Yea, not one blasted store or online has the page protectors to fill it! So, the project is on hold until I can find the page protectors... I have requests out to be notified when they are back in stock every where!! ERRR!!! Drives me batty!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Good morning!

Poppins2000- have a good valentines with your DH
PrincessNancy96- hope you find the page protectors you need

Today:
Had breakfast with Dneice. She and her DH and 2 DS (4 & 6) are headed to Disney the end of the month for the first time ever. One day at MK and she wanted tips. I'd brought a couple park guides home with me so I gave her one.
Town with DH - lots of errands
Sort pictures I pick up at town
Supper- liver pult (a Swedish thing)

Sunday:
Coffee with Dsil
Church - I have nursery :)
No other plans so hopefully start Disney scrapbook
Maybe DH will take us out to dinner for Valentine's Day

Have a good weekend!

Happy Weekend!

P and PD to all :hug:

Megan had fun delivering the welcome packages, actually got done early so they enjoyed some down time before going back to school at a local bakery with another group.
Try outs went great last night, she'll be dancing her fairy dance they are already learning in class and a number of other smaller parts throughout, our Saturdays just got busier! orientation today at 10:00 to go over everything. Thankfully I got called off work so I can now go.

today:
lazy morning!
ballet orientation 10:00 - 11:30
home
lunch
laundry
clean house
homework
look over schedule and see if I have to change my next two Saturdays with co-worker

Sunday:
go see Zoolander 2 and lunch with my girl
not sure what else...

have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentines Day <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter