1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

The Weekend Grind 11/17 and 11/18 2012

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by JJ&JHsmom, Nov 17, 2012.

1. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

Nan, I take it that the baby shower didn't go well? Did you have to taste the baby food or identify the candy bar in the diaper? yuck! :sick: :hug:

He is doing better. Resting now. I called his bosses and asked if he could come in late tomorrow. Need him to be well rested and get into a dr this week. Cant have him having one of those in front of the kids or on vacation!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Oh no, it didn't go well.. I was so disappointed in how rude she was... and a few of her comments... let's just say, I'm not going back any time soon... (and if I was one of her friends, our friendship would have ended when I left the shower today)...

I'm just glad it's done and over.. I hope my kids NEVER behave the way she did because they'd be in so much hot water and they would be sending out letters of apology to their guests!!!

Glad to hear he is feeling better but most definitely he needs to rest!!!

4. JohnsonsLoveDisney

Jeepers! She couldn't even be nice till the party was over? Someone should have sent her to time out.

DD had to have a timeout yesterday during her party. :)

5. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

Rachal, hope Ryan is doing better...had one of those about 5 years ago, thought I was having a heart attack!
    The cake is adorable, bummer about the time out!

Nan, how rude of the guest of "no honor" some people just have no manners!

spent a nice day yesterday, got laundry and cleaning done! addressed my envelopes and finished putting closets in order, had mom over for dinner!
    looking forward to the short week, decorating the house and spending time with family and friends over the weekend!

6. JohnsonsLoveDisney

Lisa, that's exactly what I thought was happening! He's finally given.up on fighting over resting. He was so mad yesterday the only electronic he could have was the tv. And only because he was on the couch. :)

7. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Betsy is doing great, Christy. It was just difficult with my sister's SIL's funeral and all. Very sad. I'm glad the week is over.

Rachal, hope DBF is doing better today!

8. joyah

joyah living on the funny farm

So glad to hear Betsy is doing great. I'm sure that it was difficult, try remembering she is at peace. :hug:

9. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

It does help, but really it was so fast. We barely had time to get used to her being sick and she was gone...sad for her family.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

10. joyah

joyah living on the funny farm

I so know that. Tom's mother was 52 days from diagnosis with Liver till she was gone. hang in there.