The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I am staying there in May. When is it ok to call and request? As I said on another thread, I may not get it but it never hurts to ask. Thanks!

I called a week prior to my reservation and confirmed the reservation, then asked if they could just make a note of my requests. I asked to be near a lazy river, not on first floor. When we arrived they had put us in tower 5 , 4th floor overlooking the pool. The man who checked me in said if I wanted to have a room right then they could move me but if I wanted to wait they had "put me in a room to accommodate my requests". We waited. So it doesn't hurt to call and ask. :)

We are here now and got main building, fourth floor. I didn't request anything special, so we were really happy to be in this building! I'm not sure if it is even the most "desirable" location, but for us, it is great. I like the room a lot and the location is ideal.

We are here now and got main building, fourth floor. I didn't request anything special, so we were really happy to be in this building! I'm not sure if it is even the most "desirable" location, but for us, it is great. I like the room a lot and the location is ideal.
I didn't know the main building had rooms, I think that would be perfect for us too! Are you able to see the fireworks or do you have a lake view room

I didn't know the main building had rooms, I think that would be perfect for us too! Are you able to see the fireworks or do you have a lake view room

We have a PERFECT view of Illuminations. We can even hear the music if we are out on our balcony! Maybe they gave us this room to try and sell us on the timeshare?

Has anyone ever been successful in getting two condos on the same floor /building? We are traveling with family from out of state and would love the convenience of being in the same building. We will both have a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom. We check in December 18th and they get in December 19th.

All the towers have now been refurbished once. They have been done in numerical order over the past few years. Perhaps now they will go back and repeat the process.

Thank you, I'm trying to determine the best requests to make, would love your opinion! :D

I have a question on the transpotation options. I am thinking about Bonnett Creek for 9 nights in late September 2016. We normally stay at a DVC resort and use Disney Transpotation which takes us everywhere. How do things work with Wyndham? Should I use their system or rent a car. I have an annual pass so parking is free at the parks. Also which is the best building to request for fireworks view in a 1 bedroom presidential unit.

Has anyone ever been successful in getting two condos on the same floor /building? We are traveling with family from out of state and would love the convenience of being in the same building. We will both have a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom. We check in December 18th and they get in December 19th.

We just got home last night and we had a 1BR and a 2BR on the same floor, one room in between. We were in the main building. It had a great view of Illuminations!

I have a question on the transpotation options. I am thinking about Bonnett Creek for 9 nights in late September 2016. We normally stay at a DVC resort and use Disney Transpotation which takes us everywhere. How do things work with Wyndham? Should I use their system or rent a car. I have an annual pass so parking is free at the parks. Also which is the best building to request for fireworks view in a 1 bedroom presidential unit.

We rented a car from Dollar and it was great. WBC is so close to everything, we loved it! With an AP and free parking, driving to the parks is a no brainer. I don't know where the 1 BR presidentials are located, but we had a 1br in the main building and our view of the fireworks was awesome!

All 1,2 & 3 bedroom presidentials are only located in building 6. You will skip main building and do your check in at building 6. Be sure and pick up a gate card for access to the covered parking located between #6 & the hotel. You can access the garage from inside the building which is great for all those FL rainstorms.

All 1,2 & 3 bedroom presidentials are only located in building 6. You will skip main building and do your check in at building 6. Be sure and pick up a gate card for access to the covered parking located between #6 & the hotel. You can access the garage from inside the building which is great for all those FL rainstorms.
Thank you for the parking information, I had no idea that I would get inside parking. Does that come will all Presidential units? I still have a DVC trade search going on with RCI. I want to stay at WBC but my wife wants DVC and that is why I picked a Presidential unit.

I have a question on the transportation options. I am thinking about Bonnett Creek for 9 nights in late September 2016. We normally stay at a DVC resort and use Disney Transpotation which takes us everywhere. How do things work with Wyndham? Should I use their system or rent a car. I have an annual pass so parking is free at the parks. Also which is the best building to request for fireworks view in a 1 bedroom presidential unit.

I think that their transportation is expensive. Since you have AP, rent a car. It will be cheaper.

I have the lovely parking lot view this week. So they have a 4 bedroom Presidential suite open for fireworks viewing. Now that place is NICE! There are some pretty tall trees that block the view somewhat.

Ok, so I finally buckled and booked a 2-bedroom Suite at Bonnet Creek at a ridiculously low price for the first week of Feb. It'll be my first time staying there and I was just wondering if there's anything in particular I should know or if I should request to be put in any particular location? (I'm not picky, but I'd like a nice view for our anniversary trip lol) Or any tips y'all may have to get the most out of my first stay would be appreciated!

Were just left 2 days ago and had a 2BR on the 4th floor of the main building too! Excellent fireworks view. It was pretty cool to be able to hear the music from Illuminations too! Wishes were visible right behind Spaceship Earth. We could even read the goodnight phrases on Spaceship Earth after Illuminations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter