• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We want to stay at Bonnet Creek January 16-23. Right now the lowest I can find a 2 bedroom for is $999. We stayed for a week in September and it was $590. Any chance it will go lower for January? If I wait will it be totally booked?? Thanks!!

Quick question as we arrive Saturday - have they added ceiling fans in the 2nd bedroom of the 2-bedroom deluxe? That room always seemed to be stuffy with very little airflow from previous visits. We are just trying to decide if we are going to haul a box fan down.

Thanks for any input!

I was just wondering, since it is an on property hotel, does Bonnet Creek have Stacy on the TVs? I love watching her!

Quick question as we arrive Saturday - have they added ceiling fans in the 2nd bedroom of the 2-bedroom deluxe? That room always seemed to be stuffy with very little airflow from previous visits. We are just trying to decide if we are going to haul a box fan down.

Thanks for any input!

We were there last week in a 2 bedroom deluxe in Tower 3. Unfortunately, the second bedroom did not have a ceiling fan. Other than that the villa was great.

We were there last week in a 2 bedroom deluxe in Tower 3. Unfortunately, the second bedroom did not have a ceiling fan. Other than that the villa was great.

Okay thanks. We had hoped that the room upgrades may have added this but they must not have gotten enough complaints. This will be our 4th stay and we love it there.

I got a quote for $716 for a 2 bedroom from Vacation Strategies for April 30, 2016 for 7 nights. Should I book now? Any chance it will go down if I hold off until closer to our travel date?

That is like $100 a night. I would grab it. After all, you can't even stay in a decent hotel most places for $100 a night...including taxes.

Have fun planning!

From my understanding this thread is about the wbc time share? Does this have anything to do with the hotel? Or am I just confused....we are planning to stay at the hotel for 6 night in December as we got an amazing deal, and thought it would be a good change.

From my understanding this thread is about the wbc time share? Does this have anything to do with the hotel? Or am I just confused....we are planning to stay at the hotel for 6 night in December as we got an amazing deal, and thought it would be a good change.
This thread is about the timeshare, Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

The Wyndham Grand is the luxury hotel, and does share facilities with the timeshare, so you can use all the various pools, restaurants of the timeshare and vice-versa.

The hotel charges a resort fee and parking fees, while the timeshare does not.

This thread is about the timeshare, Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

The Wyndham Grand is the luxury hotel, and does share facilities with the timeshare, so you can use all the various pools, restaurants of the timeshare and vice-versa.

The hotel charges a resort fee and parking fees, while the timeshare does not.

Ok, thank you for the clarification! :)

We are heading down to WBC next week and renting a 3 bedroom deluxe for 7 days. We are checking in on Sunday, but the rest of our party will not be arriving until Tuesday night around 7:00. Will the front desk let them get a room key , or do we need to be there since the reservation is in our name? We were hoping to not have to leave the park to let them in. If they won't give them a key, I thought maybe we could leave an envelope for them at the front desk to pick up with one in it. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!

We had the same situation - I was able to list everyone's name at check in, so they were issued keys by showing ID when they arrived.

Staying for the first time this week beginning Friday. Any suggestions on the best tower/floor since 6 is down for construction? We're in a 1 bedroom deluxe with one child. Would prefer an updated unit and a fireworks view would be a plus. Thanks for any advice.

I have a 1 Bedroom deluxe reserved for Thanksgiving. Can someone tell me where to request if I want a view of Spaceship Earth? I can't find any info about where in the towers the 1 bedroom units are located.

Back from a great first stay at WBC! Definitely won't be out last! We were in a 2 bedroom deluxe in Tower 2.

A little tidbit on the pool towels: they are checked out from the activities desk and you sign a little slip with your room number and number of towels that says they'll charge you $25 a piece if you don't turn them back in. I was spazzing a little bit as I laid in bed on Monday night/Tuesday morning when I realized that we were checking out before the activities desk would be open again....so I took the towels to the front desk around 6am and they took them and said no worries...I asked them if they wanted to write down my room number so I don't get charged, and they said they never charge guests for towels. So that's an incentive to get them back in, but don't lose sleep over it like I did! Actually I think I'd just bring our own pool towels next time if we had the room in our luggage.

Tower 6 is still being worked on and the pool there is still closed. I didn't inquire as to when it would be opened back up.

I was just wondering, since it is an on property hotel, does Bonnet Creek have Stacy on the TVs? I love watching her!
Just adding to the YES's! We were so happy to see the "propaganda channels" just like at WDW resorts!

Thanks for any input!

None in our second bedroom in Tower 2. I'm adding a suggestion to our survey that we just received. Our friends slept with the door open.

Back from a great first stay at WBC! Definitely won't be out last! We were in a 2 bedroom deluxe in Tower 2.

A little tidbit on the pool towels: they are checked out from the activities desk and you sign a little slip with your room number and number of towels that says they'll charge you $25 a piece if you don't turn them back in. I was spazzing a little bit as I laid in bed on Monday night/Tuesday morning when I realized that we were checking out before the activities desk would be open again....so I took the towels to the front desk around 6am and they took them and said no worries...I asked them if they wanted to write down my room number so I don't get charged, and they said they never charge guests for towels. So that's an incentive to get them back in, but don't lose sleep over it like I did! Actually I think I'd just bring our own pool towels next time if we had the room in our luggage.

Tower 6 is still being worked on and the pool there is still closed. I didn't inquire as to when it would be opened back up.

If you happen to have a minute to inquire about when the construction is supposed to be completed I'd really appreciate it!! Thank you!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter