The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We have stayed in main building , building 4 and building 6. Our favourite is building 4 as we love their pool and right by main pool also. Anywhere on that side of lake will be great.
We are going in August for 21 nights. Our 7th trip booked with Ken and Denise. We were in 4 last year and our room looked brand new. Mind you it was room 666 so maybe we were the first ones brave enough to stay in it! Didn't hear a single sound from anywhere the whole time we were there.
We have only stayed at Bonnet Creek once in building 4 and it was great. Also booked through Ken and Denise. Pleasure working with. This is by far my favorite timeshare in Orlando!

I hear someone mention a $99 cleaning fee. Is that a one time cleaning? or for your whole stay. I really wanted to schedule a cleaning mid stay, but 99 is steep!

We have never paid a cleaning fee at any Wyndham resort, and we stay for a week almost every year for the last six years, including two previous stays at WBC. We do our own towels in the washer/dryer in the room at least once during our stay. We have no real need for a mid-week cleaning.

We have never had housekeeping at WBC. That's one of my pet peeves about staying on-site. No matter what time we return to our rooms, housekeeping is in them. Ugh! The odds of this happening must be slim, but it always seems to happen. Anyway, we've never needed housekeeping at WBC. There's so much room to store things, that we don't have any trouble keeping things neat. This helps immensely with keeping things clean, too. The coverings on the bed are super easy to sling up on them. Even my teenagers can handle this, and that's saying something! Last trip, I took canisters of Clorox wipes to keep in the kitchen and bathrooms. This more than took care of keeping those areas feeling clean. There's a manual sweeper in the living room closet. My 12 yo loves the novelty of it. Go figure! She wouldn't push a broom or vacuum at home! It does a fine job of getting up the little bits on the floor.

My house doesn't survive without at least weekly full 3 hours cleaning by a team of 2-3 people from a cleaning company, in order to be to my standards it requires a second shorter weekly visit and nightly kitchen cleanup/sweeping, it drives me nuts! I am sure I have the messiest DH and DS around. There's always mess on the floor after a meal, you would think a group of teenage boys just finished eating with their hands and don't even get me started with the bathrooms. I am afraid we won't survive at WBC for more than 4 days and I refuse to clean on vacation while 20 weeks pregnant. I will do laundry, but not cleaning. Will love to know what the housekeeping fee is, I am pretty sure I will need to pay it at least once (we are staying 10 nights)

(we are staying 10 nights)

IIRC ... there is a (one time) housekeeping included (no extra fee) after the 7th night.

This applies only ... for visits of more than one week.

My house doesn't survive without at least weekly full 3 hours cleaning by a team of 2-3 people from a cleaning company, in order to be to my standards it requires a second shorter weekly visit and nightly kitchen cleanup/sweeping, it drives me nuts! I am sure I have the messiest DH and DS around. There's always mess on the floor after a meal, you would think a group of teenage boys just finished eating with their hands and don't even get me started with the bathrooms. I am afraid we won't survive at WBC for more than 4 days and I refuse to clean on vacation while 20 weeks pregnant. I will do laundry, but not cleaning. Will love to know what the housekeeping fee is, I am pretty sure I will need to pay it at least once (we are staying 10 nights)

From what I understand, you pay $99 every week you stay for cleaning, this fee s included in your quoted price, it is NOT an additional fee. I assume if you are staying 10 days, on your 7th day a housekeeper will come clean. Hopefully this will be enough for you, considering that you will most likely be spending most of your time at the park? If you want housekeeping to come more often, I believe you can request it for an additional $99 fee. Maybe someone who has stayed longer than a week can confirm this for you.

We are set to arrive at WBC on Friday (YAY!!!) and are staying in 2br deluxe. We're traveling with another family who's in a 1br deluxe. I called yesterday to request our units to be close together and they noted the request but of course cannot guarantee anything. Is it likely that we'll get units close together? I also asked about a crib (we have a 6 month old) and was told I don't need to request ahead of time and that there are plenty of cribs. Has anyone ever arrived and found that they were out of cribs, or is that something I don't need to worry about?

We are set to arrive at WBC on Friday (YAY!!!) and are staying in 2br deluxe. We're traveling with another family who's in a 1br deluxe. I called yesterday to request our units to be close together and they noted the request but of course cannot guarantee anything. Is it likely that we'll get units close together? I also asked about a crib (we have a 6 month old) and was told I don't need to request ahead of time and that there are plenty of cribs. Has anyone ever arrived and found that they were out of cribs, or is that something I don't need to worry about?
There are six towers and a hotel they can get pack'n'plays from. I would not worry at all about that. Remember, these resorts are catering to families.

As for your request, good luck! The resort is compact, so even if you don't get the same building, its not big deal.

We have stayed in main building , building 4 and building 6. Our favourite is building 4 as we love their pool and right by main pool also. Anywhere on that side of lake will be great.
We are going in August for 21 nights. Our 7th trip booked with Ken and Denise. We were in 4 last year and our room looked brand new. Mind you it was room 666 so maybe we were the first ones brave enough to stay in it! Didn't hear a single sound from anywhere the whole time we were there.

We stayed in 666 in 2012, I think. It was looking a little worn then, so someone has stayed there! ;)

In the future, based on what you've written here, I'd recommend you not stay at timeshare resorts with limited scheduled cleaning. You'll be much happier somewhere with daily service. As for the cost of scheduling an extra cleaning---or if it is even possible---call the resort. I'm sure they can tell you. 407-238-3500

In the future, based on what you've written here, I'd recommend you not stay at timeshare resorts with limited scheduled cleaning. You'll be much happier somewhere with daily service. As for the cost of scheduling an extra cleaning---or if it is even possible---call the resort. I'm sure they can tell you. 407-238-3500

I just heard back, we have a full cleaning included on our 7th day, the cost of scheduling another one earlier is 99. Still deciding whether to schedule one in day 4, I can decide when I check in. Either way, based on how much we are saving compared to staying onsite, even if I end up paying the extra 99 is still worth it to stay at WBC and getting the extra space and amenities.

Last edited:
Some of you may be disappointed by this: We spent 10 days at WBC last May/June. Our cleaning after the first week consisted of the maids putting clean sheets on the beds and checking on our towels. I had just washed the towels and rehung them, so they did nothing. Admittedly, everything was straight and clean, so nothing much really needed to be done. I will say this for the housekeeping staff at WBC, they do an amazing job of really cleaning rooms and doing it super fast when guests check-out. You ought to see the state some of the units are left in when people leave! I was truly shocked!!! When we've checked in, our rooms have been impeccably clean and fresh-smelling. Additionally, the housekeeping staff has always been very friendly and helpful.

I am very much interested in finding out ...

Are there any other - WBC Timeshare Rental parties - that offer a Cancellation Policy?

I have found that Vacation Stategy is the only - WBC Timeshare Rental Company -

that offers a Cancel Policy.

Suggestion to get Cancellation Insurance ~ Does Not Apply
(as it would be a non medical reason for cancellation)

Any info would be appreciated.

I have stayed at WBC twice ... once was last minute and the other time was thru Vacation Strategy.

Last edited:
Vacation Upgrades has I believe a pretty favorable cancellation policy. I'd check them out too.

Does anyone know if the pillows at WBC are all feather pillows? 2 of us are allergic and we need foam pillows. We are flying, so bringing them with us is not an option.

Does anyone know if the pillows at WBC are all feather pillows? 2 of us are allergic and we need foam pillows. We are flying, so bringing them with us is not an option.
The standard wyndham pillow is definitely foam, a lot of people really like them. But, I agree that a call to the resort will get you the answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter