The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Do Bonnet Creek bedrooms have ceiling fans in them?

I have only stayed in a 1 and 2 bedroom deluxe, and in both of those units the "master" (king) bedroom had a ceiling fan. In the 2 bedroom, the second bedroom (the one with two beds) did not have a ceiling fan.

Is there a hair dryer and shampoo in the 4 bd presidentials? I don't want to overpack.

All the units have hair dryers, at least in the master bath, under the sink in a bag. There are sample sized shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. bottles but it depends on how long you are staying and how much you use. Since you don't get housekeeping every day like at a hotel they aren't replenished during your stay. You might be able to get extras from housekeeping if you call (and tip,lol).

All the units have hair dryers, at least in the master bath, under the sink in a bag. There are sample sized shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. bottles but it depends on how long you are staying and how much you use. Since you don't get housekeeping every day like at a hotel they aren't replenished during your stay. You might be able to get extras from housekeeping if you call (and tip,lol).
Thanks!!

I figured it might be about time to dig up the A/C bypass instructions and share them since someone was asking about ceiling fans. I know the 2nd bedroom can get stuffy at night if you leave the thermostat to its own devices.

Press and hold F/C button on left size of thermostat until it says 6P and this means it is in bypass mode. It resets in 24 hours so you will have to do it every day

What do we do when we see the " 6p " ??

I did do this when I stayed there last month , but didn't know what to do with the 6P ,, we didn't know what to do after we
got it in bypass mode ,, HELP please

Hmmm...I don't remember if we just left it at 6P and kept it at the default temp or if we then set a temp. I don't remember having too much trouble figuring it out, though...you might have been overthinking it. If nobody else chimes in, I will check in a few weeks when I'm there and report back.

For those that have booked the 4 Bedroom and feel you got "a great rate" - how far in advance did you book? Who did you book from? And, did you do a normal Sat-Sat or other time frame?

We have done this twice now. The first time was a Sat-Sat, the 2nd time was a 10 night stay starting on Sat. We booked from Vacation Strategy at the maximum time frame. Like, they took our requested dates down and put us on a list to book when the time came up when they could book it. I forget exactly how far that was, but around a year out.

We love Waldorf and Hilton at Bonnet Creek. Great resorts and another great option for families...especially if you have a vehicle.

Ok I have a question. We have been to WDW 2x, both times onsite. Now we are a family of 5 and the thought of staying on-site crammed in one room is unappealing. We love our space, so I have been looking at WBC, and I am almost convinced it's the way to go, but dh is not. He has a co-worker who went to WBC and said that the timeshare people bugged them at the pool, on the grounds in general, when they were at the bar etc. To the point where they had to go in and complain at the desk. Has anyone actually had a problem with this, or is it how everyone says, they only ask you when you go get the parking pass? Do you even need the parking pass?

Ok I have a question. We have been to WDW 2x, both times onsite. Now we are a family of 5 and the thought of staying on-site crammed in one room is unappealing. We love our space, so I have been looking at WBC, and I am almost convinced it's the way to go, but dh is not. He has a co-worker who went to WBC and said that the timeshare people bugged them at the pool, on the grounds in general, when they were at the bar etc. To the point where they had to go in and complain at the desk. Has anyone actually had a problem with this, or is it how everyone says, they only ask you when you go get the parking pass? Do you even need the parking pass?

Never happened to me. I find the whole "fear of timeshare salespeople" as overblown. You see the timeshare people giving tours, but I've never seen them trying to talk to guests like you are describing. Do you need a parking pass? I doubt it, as you can use your room key. I've talked to these people many times so there is nothing they can say to get me to come to their presentation. After they get the pitch over with, they've been very nice and give balloons to my kids.

Generally I think the people who have the most issues are those who get a sudden urge to get a "free" gift card or somehow give a hopeful vibe to the salespeople, whose only job is to get you to the sales meeting where the real "fun" can begin.

Knowing that those are salespeople, and knowing that buying a timeshare from the developer is not a good idea is the key thing.

Never happened to me. I find the whole "fear of timeshare salespeople" as overblown. You see the timeshare people giving tours, but I've never seen them trying to talk to guests like you are describing. Do you need a parking pass? I doubt it, as you can use your room key. I've talked to these people many times so there is nothing they can say to get me to come to their presentation. After they get the pitch over with, they've been very nice and give balloons to my kids.

Generally I think the people who have the most issues are those who get a sudden urge to get a "free" gift card or somehow give a hopeful vibe to the salespeople, whose only job is to get you to the sales meeting where the real "fun" can begin.

Knowing that those are salespeople, and knowing that buying a timeshare from the developer is not a good idea is the key thing.
We're here now and no one has bothered us. We don't need a parking pass and avoided that desk at check in as everyone on this board said. We get into the resort parking lot with our room key. We unplugged the phone as soon as we got into our condo.

The resort is is gorgeous. Our 4 bd presidential is outstanding. We can't believe we have this much room AND a full kitchen to cut down food costs. Last night we watched the Star Wars fireworks from our balcony- the kids in their pjs and ready for bed right after the show.

I give BC a solid thumbs up and surely will be back.

Thanks for the replies!! We are leaning WBC if my husband can't use his Hilton points at HBC. Thinking of going the Monday after Easter 4/17-4/25. The kids will miss two days of school 4/24 and 4/25, but it looks like with Easter being late, the later that week goes, crowds might die down and we might have a couple of quieter park days if that week is insane. We have never done a holiday week, and I am not looking forward to it, but the other choices aren't much better and we can't do summer heat.

I've stayed at WBC multiple times and have never been bothered by salespeople. I don't bother with the parking pass: only your room key is needed to open the gate. I have unplugged the phone because it was ringing at least once a day and anyone I actually want to speak with has my cell number.

Staying here now..made it clear upon check in during the "parking pass" inquiry we were not interested.
No free breakfast, no Amex gift card, no BOGO tickets. Politely we stated we need how this works and our vacation time was much more valuable then these freebies. Have not been bothered via phone, pool or anywhere on site.

I just put a deposit down on a 3 bedroom for 10 nights in January! I'm SO excited!! This will be our first time staying here.

Our flights come in at 9:30am. Does anyone know what time we can check in? Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter