The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are going january 26 this year. I found the deal on ebay, I called the number to get a custom listing for the dates. I am hoping to get my confirmation in the next few days and then will call the resort myself to confirm .

Is that when I would ask for a fireworks view?

we are going january 26 this year. I found the deal on ebay, I called the number to get a custom listing for the dates. I am hoping to get my confirmation in the next few days and then will call the resort myself to confirm .

Is that when I would ask for a fireworks view?

Yes, you can request your view preference when you call them.

From what ebay seller did you get the fantastic deal?

i will pm you the info as I am not sure if I am allowed to post it in the thread? am I?

I think so!:confused3

Lots of people discuss Vacation Strategies, Vacation Upgrades and other companies here. So I guess it is just fine to discuss "out loud" on the board.;)

carolynl said:
ahh thanks!! we just booked a week for $549 2bdrm so hopefully that is a good deal.

That's a good deal... We are paying around 695 for next week ;)

Happy New Year!:welcome:

In July I would guess that a 4br would be in the $250-$300/night range. A friend of mine got a 3br on Ebay for $1700 last May for a stay from July 1-8.

Book it as far ahead as possible.

Thank you dancin Disney style!

We were in tower 5 14th floor and could watch most all of Illuminations. We could even seee the torches light. We also could see MK in the distance and had a view of DTD. We were in the 1/2 of the tower towards the main building.

I am assuming that you had a parking lot view in tower 5.

ahh thanks!! we just booked a week for $549 2bdrm so hopefully that is a good deal.

That is an excellent deal, knowing that you are paying less than $100 a night for one week!

I hope everyone has a great new year and that the number 13 doesn't give us any bad luck!

aubriee said:
What do you mean the GPS is fairly useless?:scared1: I'll be renting a car down there in May and because I have absolutely no sense of direction planned on depending on my GPS to get around.:scared: I'll be solo, so won't even have someone to navigate.

You may already have answer for this, but I thought I would share anyway.

I think the GPS to the parks are off for sure. (Not sure about WBC). We were never able to use our GPS to get us to parking for parks. However, I saw on mousesavers that she has a file you can download to you GPS (not sure which models are compatible) and it has specifics for any park and will allow you easy access to park entrances for guests. She has all the directions here. http://www.mousesavers.com/using-auto-gps-at-walt-disney-world/

Good luck.

I am assuming that you had a parking lot view in tower 5.

Yes you had to look down to see the parking garage. You are well above the trees at that level. Sitting in the room or laying on the bed would just be tree tops and the Epcot ball. Nice to wake up to.

Is 995 for 6 nights in June, for a 2bd deluxe a good price? Or should I keep looking? That price includes taxes and fees.

Thanks!

carolynl said:

Carolyn,
I can't tell if you went through eBay or not but seems to be a pretty good deal to me. We got 3 bedroom deluxe for 8 days for 750 and I think we will be there at the same time ( end of Jan)

Carolyn,
I can't tell if you went through eBay or not but seems to be a pretty good deal to me. We got 3 bedroom deluxe for 8 days for 750 and I think we will be there at the same time ( end of Jan)

That is a great deal.
We booked a 3BDRM deluxe and it was $1050 for a week........beginning Feb 3rd. Looks like our "deal" wasn't very good :(

That is a great deal.
We booked a 3BDRM deluxe and it was $1050 for a week........beginning Feb 3rd. Looks like our "deal" wasn't very good :(

We booked for Feb 2-9th with a 2BR. Found one for $679 on Ebay (had to wait for the auction to end, buy it now was $799). There is another listing on there for buy it now for the same week for $799.

So I don't think $1050 is bad for a 3BR. Someone I rented from in the past said that week couldn't be booked anymore, so for some reason it is a popular time at WBC even though the parks aren't supposed to be too crowded.

5mouseketeersforus said:
That is a great deal.

$150 a night for a 3 bedroom room in a resort hotel. Taxes and everything included! Its a steal. Call a local comfort inn near you and see what they charge. This room would be $350-500+ in any other hotel.

$150 a night for a 3 bedroom room in a resort hotel. Taxes and everything included! Its a steal. Call a local comfort inn near you and see what they charge. This room would be $350-500+ in any other hotel.

Not disputing the value proposition. Of course it is better than a hotel. But comparing the price alone to some of the other recent "deals" as seen here - it was higher than many for the same week @ WBC. And higher than other timeshares. Just hope our experience as first time guests is as positive as the others :)

Not disputing the value proposition. Of course it is better than a hotel. But comparing the price alone to some of the other recent "deals" as seen here - it was higher than many for the same week @ WBC. And higher than other timeshares. Just hope our experience as first time guests is as positive as the others :)

It seems to me you need to start well ahead and do your homework. Prices vary from source to source and times of the year. We started a year ago and found a deal for 7 night 2BR Deluxe for $574 in April for our last end of October stay. We have started for next October and just keep looking for what we want. Shop shop shop and this thread helped a lot. As you mentioned, WBC has great prices when things go well. I like Fort Wilderness Cabins which are $350 for a 1BR. Makes it hard to do. I see you will be at POR the week we leave. Have a great stay!

Since everyone is talking prices, please let me know if a 2 bedroom Presidential is usually 1500, 7 nights during April.
I booked through vacation strategy.

We are set on our dates, so nothing on ebay worked. Every other sites I have looked at are more. The deluxe was 1200, but we really want the Presidential.

Since everyone is talking prices, please let me know if a 2 bedroom Presidential is usually 1500, 7 nights during April.
I booked through vacation strategy.

We are set on our dates, so nothing on ebay worked. Every other sites I have looked at are more. The deluxe was 1200, but we really want the Presidential.

I would think that is a decent price for April. Especially if its early April. I am paying $1,200 for a 2 bedroom deluxe for the week of Easter. Got super lucky because it was pretty much sold out when I tried to book last week.

5mouseketeersforus said:
That is a great deal.

I wouldn't worry about it. The prices are hyper variable, what is cheap one week might be expensive the next. The best advice I can give is get as many price quotes as possible and go from there. If you hold out for a specific price it might pass you by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter