The "We are NOT going again until 2016" surprise PTR...

Dhidra - that's what we did - wore our snowboots every day and our feet were always warm and dry. Would recommend them for winter.

No fridge in DLH rooms Rosebug. Loving your ADRs. :goodvibes

Dhidra - that's what we did - wore our snowboots every day and our feet were always warm and dry. Would recommend them for winter.

No fridge in DLH rooms Rosebug. Loving your ADRs. :goodvibes

Snowboots were Rosebug's saviour last year - she loved them and she never felt the cold despite still having an underactive thyroid at that point! (I would love to say she is level right now...she was at last tests but unfortunately many symptoms are popping up of being over again! :sad2: Poor wee girl!)

I have been MIA again - far too much school work, getting the house ready for selling, birthdays to plan (DH's next week, Rosebugs in 3 weeks). I have been reading and trying to keep up to date with TR's etc, but can't reply from my phone.

I have managed to do a few bits - I have got a warm coat for me and boots for DH. But not much else. I also must get our details put online for our flights. I cannot believe that this time next month we will be there!!!! :cheer2:

When are you planning on telling rosebug ?
Our boys know we are going for their birthday and are now talking about it daily :cloud9:
Do you have a party planned ?

Hoping it won't be to cold their are lots of us going that week.

Good luck with the house move we have one planned to changing jobs too.
Thank god for the stress relief of disney planning eh :rolleyes1

When are you planning on telling rosebug ?
Our boys know we are going for their birthday and are now talking about it daily :cloud9:
Do you have a party planned ?

Hoping it won't be to cold their are lots of us going that week.

Good luck with the house move we have one planned to changing jobs too.
Thank god for the stress relief of disney planning eh :rolleyes1

We are going to tell her (and her friend) on the morning of the flight at breakfast I think. Going to sneak in before them and put an invitation on each of their seats!

Yes - circus skills workshop party all planned, party bags sorted etc. Phew! Last big one. Next year she is old enough to just choose a group of friends and do something smaller! How is she getting so old?!

House was valued on Wednesday, we have a few things to finish off and thenhope to get it up for sale in a few weeks. Have seen one we like a few streets away but it needs GUTTED -so need to decide what to do.

Hopefully won't be changing jobs though, I say hopefully as the dreaded R word is constantly in the air!

Are you moving because of new job?

We are going to tell her (and her friend) on the morning of the flight at breakfast I think. Going to sneak in before them and put an invitation on each of their seats!

Yes - circus skills workshop party all planned, party bags sorted etc. Phew! Last big one. Next year she is old enough to just choose a group of friends and do something smaller! How is she getting so old?!

House was valued on Wednesday, we have a few things to finish off and thenhope to get it up for sale in a few weeks. Have seen one we like a few streets away but it needs GUTTED -so need to decide what to do.

Hopefully won't be changing jobs though, I say hopefully as the dreaded R word is constantly in the air!

Are you moving because of new job?

Good on you re party not doing one this year maybe next year.
Oh exciting for them :) tell us all about it :)

Hey I have one 24 lol they get big real quick ;)

Is it bigger house ?
Gutting a house a big thing to take on we done it before.
No we need a bigger house tbh
I've got the mangers job for the same rugby club so new club club house same town.
Edit I have a €20 off photopass voucher if you want a copy ?

Good on you re party not doing one this year maybe next year.
Oh exciting for them :) tell us all about it :)

Hey I have one 24 lol they get big real quick ;)

Is it bigger house ?
Gutting a house a big thing to take on we done it before.
No we need a bigger house tbh
I've got the mangers job for the same rugby club so new club club house same town.
Edit I have a €20 off photopass voucher if you want a copy ?

Nope, smaller house! :eek: We currently have a big terrace with loft room, conservatory; high ceilings; large rooms etc. But are looking at a 1920's semi, just round the corner but it has a garden!! Terrified of downsizing though!

Well done on the managers job! :thumbsup2 Is that a new promotion? Have you seen any houses you like?

OOooh - yes please re: photopass voucher! How do you use it? :thumbsup2

Nope, smaller house! :eek: We currently have a big terrace with loft room, conservatory; high ceilings; large rooms etc. But are looking at a 1920's semi, just round the corner but it has a garden!! Terrified of downsizing though!

Well done on the managers job! :thumbsup2 Is that a new promotion? Have you seen any houses you like?

OOooh - yes please re: photopass voucher! How do you use it? :thumbsup2

Down sizing really where will you put all that stuff you don't need lol :rotfl:
Yes it is a promotion never been the boss before ;)
We also need a garden and a warm house too the village we live in had very little options tbh. Great schools so I'm tied going to have a look at stuff we didn't really fancy before now we only need a 3bed.
It's a print a home voucher from Thompson others on a TA have used it I will email to you if you want ?
The thing with photo pass is your friend can use yours too as you get 2 little extra cards so you could save there too.

Hello - just popped on here to say hi and see how the planning is coming along :goodvibes.

Sounds like you have your hands full with the house and everything as well. We haven't long moved back into ours after our extension - we moved back in end November (after 4 months living at mums!) so Christmas was a bit manic!! Good luck with the sale! :goodvibes

I'm not on the DLP bit much atm as I'm in full WDW planning mode (have to book my ADRs in just over 2 weeks - how scary is that!?) but just wanted to pop on to see how it's going with your trip plans! :thumbsup2

Rosebug will be super excited when she finds out :lovestruc.

Hope the family are all well x

Down sizing really where will you put all that stuff you don't need lol :rotfl:
Yes it is a promotion never been the boss before ;)
We also need a garden and a warm house too the village we live in had very little options tbh. Great schools so I'm tied going to have a look at stuff we didn't really fancy before now we only need a 3bed.
It's a print a home voucher from Thompson others on a TA have used it I will email to you if you want ?
The thing with photo pass is your friend can use yours too as you get 2 little extra cards so you could save there too.

I have NO idea where we are going to put everything - we will have to seriously declutter! :crazy2: But after our loss in the summer we have decided that we will be staying a family of 3, so no need for anything bigger really!

Congratulations on your promotion - it's great fun being boss! ;)

Hello - just popped on here to say hi and see how the planning is coming along :goodvibes.

Sounds like you have your hands full with the house and everything as well. We haven't long moved back into ours after our extension - we moved back in end November (after 4 months living at mums!) so Christmas was a bit manic!! Good luck with the sale! :goodvibes

I'm not on the DLP bit much atm as I'm in full WDW planning mode (have to book my ADRs in just over 2 weeks - how scary is that!?) but just wanted to pop on to see how it's going with your trip plans! :thumbsup2

Rosebug will be super excited when she finds out :lovestruc.

Hope the family are all well x

Ah - wrote a reply and deleted it by mistake! :mad:

Anyway ... hi!! Hope you are all well!

House move is just in the very early stages of getting it put on the market etc. I am finding it very hard as I love my house, but we need a garden and I want to be on a different street, but I the whole thought of selling is terrifying and I am dragging my feet in getting the process started! So glad you are back home now, I bet it feels good having your own space again, although I bet your mum loved having you all with her!

Thank you (and Aunty M) for the Christmas cards, hope you all had a lovely time. We made the hard decision of not sending cards this year (I meant to message you, sorry!) as we decided to do a big Christmas food bank shop instead.

Eeeek - can't believe you are so far along for WDW - time has really flown! :wizard: We have made a tiny bit of progress with DLP planning this week, but not much, I am just so busy with work and I won't allow work to take away from family time so it is my bedtime and DLP planning that suffers!

Rosebug still has NO clue we are going, she keeps saying she can't wait til she is 7 so she can go back. I suspect she is going to quite like hitting 6! ;) :cloud9:

Sending you all love!

x

UNDER 3 WEEKS TO GO!!!!! OH MY!

:cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

Although still not much planning done... little steps though!

All the massively important things are done:
  • DLH booked
  • Flights booked
  • Passports renewed
  • Ezyshuttle booked
  • Airport hotel booked
  • ADR's all made

And some of the quite important things:
  • Warm coat for me
  • Warm boots for DH
  • Snowboots and Suit for Rosebug

And a fair few of the not really important but very nice anyway things:
  • Birthday sash for Rosebug
  • New Minnie Mouse hats for me and Rosebug
  • Minnie Mouse onesie for Rosebug
  • Minnie Mouse sweatshirt
  • Aurora PJ's for Rosebug
  • Disney Princess hand warmers for the girls' goody bags
  • Minnie Mouse pens & pencils for the girls' goody bags

Still need to get a lot though - need new leggings for me; jeans for hubby; thermals for Rosebug. Need to plan snacks to buy etc. Anything else I am missing?

SO EXCITED!

Getting close now. :goodvibes

Looks like you've got the important things covered. Anything else is a bonus after that. :thumbsup2

I bring a travel adapter and 4 way extension, a travel kettle and mugs I can leave behind. Always try to bring some disposable things to leave space for shopping to come home, even if it's just toiletries. :)

Feeling a little low today about the reason behind booking this trip. Probably just because of what if's and it getting close to what would have been d-day. :( SO, I am going to throw myself into planning this evening, get things out that I have bought and take pics to share on here and tie up a few loose ends. So glad we booked this trip now. Disney makes everything seem better!

Big hugs hun xxx
Disney is a sure cure for anything. You'll have a blast. x

Thanks ladies. :grouphug:

Well, I spent a wee while sorting out the bits and bobs I have bought for our trip and it was nowhere near as much as I thought. So I obviously had to go online and buy more... :rotfl:

So this was the stash:

It contains Minnie sweater & headband; Minnie leggings; Minnie onesie & Sleeping Beauty pj's (all reduced!!) Minnie & friends travel theme pencil case; pens & pencils (reduced to something like 25p! Bargains!) Sleeping beauty hand warmers; Ariel turbie and Princess mirror and jewellery box.

I bought Rosebug and myself these hats - I am hoping that the 8-12 size fits me (I haven't collected them yet - Asda £3!!!)

And because I realised she doesn't really have much Disney themed clothes I had a search online and found this amazing dress, which she can wear with some black leggings:

You can see it better here: http://www.sportsdirect.com/disney-frozen-dress-infants-290095?colcode=29009524

And a Rapunzel sweater dress:

http://www.sportsdirect.com/disney-princess-infant-girls-dress--290064?colcode=29006402

I can't seem to find any other nice Disney stuff for her - have looked at Tesco/Asda/M&S/Next - any other online ideas? :thumbsup2

Fab stash. :thumbsup2 Really love the Anna dress - way nicer than the Elsa or Olaf ones. :goodvibes

What about H&M? http://www.hm.com/gb/subdepartment/KIDS?Nr=4294944884#Nr=2019158 and http://www.hm.com/gb/subdepartment/KIDS?Nr=4294944884#Nr=4294942657

Love those Minnie hi tops though they're pretty impractical for a winter trip.

OOoh - thank you! Forgot about H&M - like a few bits on there! Love those high tops too, but she has funny little hobbit feet so I tend to stick to shoes I know the sizings of (Converse; DM's and Clarks mostly!) Poor bairn!

And yeah - the Elsa and Olaf ones are a bit naff, but I really liked the Anna one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter