The Wave?

brittsmum1998

<font color=blue>just a shallow excuse to subscrib
Any good bad or ugly thoughts on this restaurant? I'm thinking of trying it in August and didn't have any luck w/ the search :surfweb:

LOVE the Wave for breakfast - definitely the best coffee on property and a really good breakfast too. We had lunch here once and were a little disappointed - dark meat on a chicken salad??????:scared1: We are going here for dinner this summer - looking forward to trying something new (and some organic cocktails!)

We ate dinner at The Wave when it first opened and it was great. Emphasis on locally grown food, great presentation and menu offerings that were interesting.

We had planned on going back on our next trip but took a look at the current menu and it looks just as bland as any other property restaurant. Love that cheapo dining plan!

Hope we make it to Saana before they dumb that menu down, too. (Sorry, off topic.)

After saying all that...eating at WDW is still better than being anywhere else on earth.

We made ADR's there for last week for lunch as suggested by the CM that was assisting us with our ADR's. The restaurant was nice, but the food choices on the menu were horrible. It's basically a health food type of place. We got water, told the waitress we changed our minds as we did not find anything appealing on the menu, called Disney Dining and made an ADR for 15 minutes later at LTT.

For us the food at The Wave restaurant was not gonna cut it for our size appetite. I'm sure others who are more health-conscious will love it (and non-health conscious alike), however we will definetly not be returning to The Wave.

Here's info on the restaurant and the menu's for B, L & D: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/contemporary-resort/dining/the-wave-restaurant/

We ate there a few weeks ago for dinner and loved it! It was one of our favorite meals of the week. It's definately a must do repeat next trip.

I have been there twice and had great meals both times. I had the fish the first visit and the seafood pasta the second time. It is my favorite restaurant at WDW.

Click on my March link, you will find a full dnner review with tons of pics, we loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter