The Walt Disney Family Museum

nblake05

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I was just in San Francisco for a couple of days and went to The Walt Disney Family Museum. It was really great. Far more than I expected, really. It was well worth the money.... even my brother liked it. We thought we'd be there for an hour and a half or so... we spent almost 3 hours there and probably could have seen more! I just wanted to tell people about it, it's kind of a hidden gem... especially if your a Disney fan! :thumbsup2

Went last summer and like you thought it would be an hour or 2 - we were there about 4 and could have spent way more time.
My only tip would be, this is not a museum for small kidlets. There is a ton of reading involved, tons!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I was just in San Francisco for a couple of days and went to The Walt Disney Family Museum. It was really great. Far more than I expected, really. It was well worth the money.... even my brother liked it. We thought we'd be there for an hour and a half or so... we spent almost 3 hours there and probably could have seen more! I just wanted to tell people about it, it's kind of a hidden gem... especially if your a Disney fan! :thumbsup2

Hi :wave:

There is actually a thread already started for the WDFM HERE

Good luck! :)

I would not suggest this for children as well. I spent 6 and a half hours there. I believe I saw (read) it all. Dianne Disney did an amazing job putting this tribute together for her Father. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter