The Walking Dead on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing too because shes a great character in the comic, much stronger and very important to the group.

I wonder if the are doing this to make it easier to kill her off?? They got rid of alot of the Darabondt loyalist actors. She was brought in by him and had worked with him before, now that hes no longer connected to the show, perhaps they feel more comfortable phasing those actors out?
That means Merle too....

BTW Andrea was only shacked up with one man in the comic, care to guess who???

I'm thinking it could be Dale?

Actually Rick and Andrea kind of have a thing going on since end of the 15th graphic novel so about issue 85-90 it started with them making out but since about then. I think in comics she is very well developed character and with both of them being emotionally disturbed characters kind of works but in the show I dont want her ending up with Rick.....who knows what she could pass on to him.

coldboxer04 said:
Actually Rick and Andrea kind of have a thing going on since end of the 15th graphic novel so about issue 85-90 it started with them making out but since about then. I think in comics she is very well developed character and with both of them being emotionally disturbed characters kind of works but in the show I dont want her ending up with Rick.....who knows what she could pass on to him.

Ack!!!! I read the volumes , not individual issues !!!! Double ACK spoiler!!!

Sok thou, next volume is nearly out!

Ok so here's the skinny.....

When I started watching on Netflix a few weeks ago, I started with season 1 episode 6. I am up, 630 in the morning on a Saturday, watching EPISODE 1. OH MY GOSH!!!! The guy who plays the first dad is one of my favorite actors EVER! He was in Jericho too. But now I'm worried, because he sure wasn't in episode 6............

Ok so here's the skinny.....

When I started watching on Netflix a few weeks ago, I started with season 1 episode 6. I am up, 630 in the morning on a Saturday, watching EPISODE 1. OH MY GOSH!!!! The guy who plays the first dad is one of my favorite actors EVER! He was in Jericho too. But now I'm worried, because he sure wasn't in episode 6............

His character on TWD is Morgan James. And I too loved his character. How sad to watch his walker wife come back and try to get in the house. And the time he had the crosshairs on her head. Broke my heart:(!

Copied from another site......James said that he would be open to a return to the AMC series and admitted that there had been talks. However, so far he has been unable to match up dates in his schedule with the show's filming.

I would love to see him back on the show!

His character on TWD is Morgan James. And I too loved his character. How sad to watch his walker wife come back and try to get in the house. And the time he had the crosshairs on her head. Broke my heart:(!

Copied from another site......James said that he would be open to a return to the AMC series and admitted that there had been talks. However, so far he has been unable to match up dates in his schedule with the show's filming.

I would love to see him back on the show!

I love him soooo much. He's absolutely an amazing actor. The emotion in that first episode is unbelievable. I'm watching episode two now, Glenn just got back from the sewer. I really hope Morgan comes back. I need to IMBD him to see what else he's been in. He's one of those actors that every time you see him it's like "HEY! THAT'S THE GUY FROM......"

wdwmom2 said:
Bunkkinsmom

Do you know that there is a Walking Dead marathon on Dec 30th, "The Walking Dead," 11 a.m.-1 a.m. Sunday Dec 30th, AMC. Every single episode of the series that has aired thus far.

Oh, just found a fun read. http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/walking-dead-z-31857

I think the marathon starts on Dec 31st. At 7 am and finishes Jan. 1st at midnight. There are some breaks for infomercials and a couple of the late episodes on the 31st are repeated in the morning on the 1st.

I think the marathon starts on Dec 31st. At 7 am and finishes Jan. 1st at midnight. There are some breaks for infomercials and a couple of the late episodes on the 31st are repeated in the morning on the 1st.

You are correct, it is the 31st. I mistyped :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

it has been a sad evening for me.

8:00 came along and i had nothing to watch on tv. :sad1:

feb 12th can not come soon enough.

also, there was no Once upon a time, or park ave 666 on abc! luckily, I had on demand to catch up on episodes I missed whilst in sunny florida!!!

(mac: I chickened out on forbidden journey... sigh.. hubby rode it first and assured me I wouldn't like it)

Tell me about it. What a boring night it was :rolleyes1 and will continue to be till Feb anyway.

ITA. 9:00 for me, though. There were a few times tonight I went :eek: "what am I supposed to be watching?!" :rolleyes1 Can't wait for the marathon.

Jeez, I'm a TWD junkie!!

ever since WD started, i had my routine on sundays.

watched the show and encore, then Talking Dead.

i don't know what to do with myself now...........

i don't know how i am going to manage until Feb when it returns.

i totally understand how you all are feeling at this point.

Oh, wow - I knew there would be a DIS thread on The Walking Dead!!! :goodvibes

I just finished season two, but I've seen the last four episodes of the first half of season three, so i had kind of killed a lot of the suspense for myself.

My favorite character is Glenn. If they kill him, I will be incredibly upset. Like stop watching the show upset. I also really like Daryl.

Lori annoyed the crap out of me in season 2 with all of her drama and being so needy. And her one job was to take care of Carl, and she totally sucked at it. Complete damsel in distress - not really sad to be rid of her. I was also really annoyed with Carl in season 2, him disobeying his parents all the time, throwing rocks at the walker that killed Dale, trying to be all grown up, then crying his eyes out like a little baby. I'm glad he is more grown up and self-sufficient now in the third season.

i thought the way they ended Lori's role was good.

she wanted the baby to live no matter what happened to her.

I'm thinking Lori wanted to have the baby be something as a hope for the future for the group or maybe a renewal of faith that life can go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter