The VMK Parade- PLZ EVERYONE RESPOND!

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
i was in the shower this morning when i thought up this really weird idea.... what if there was a parade in vmk? People in HM, princess, High School Musical, etc. costumes would walk up and down different places in vmk (Main Street, Cantral Plaza, maybe even a guest room) like a parade. they could invite audience members to join in the parade. to me it seems like a strange idea, but it makes me smile! :) tell me what you think about this!

I have a princess dress, and high school musical costume i can wear either one and i will participate in it. It seems fun

yes i think we should try it. first i need a group of volunteers. thx for your support so far!

if you would like to participate, just give me your vmk name and meet me today in central plaza, south

Okay i will meet you there now?

Uh this might not work because you need everyone to stay in the same instance the whole time and it wont work

why not? if we are all in the same instance it should be fine, right? what if we go to South?

keep in mind that this will just be a meeting to see how many ppl can actually come

yes but if a room is full or usually when you go to aother room walking it takes you to another instance it is not as easy as you think

thx for the advice. what if they came to one of my rooms and i booted unwanted ppl so it wouldn't be too crowded?

i understand what you mean. getting ppl to watch would be very hard! i planned on holding the actual parade in several of my rooms so that we could move from teleporter to teleporter. then there is no reason to worry about instances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter