The Village Haus

I enjoy Village Haus, it's a must-do counter service eatery for us each visit. I order their veggie burger which is really good! It has chunnks of vegetables in it. They also have really good classic fries, not the sweet potato that they now serve in Hungry Bear. They also have pizzas and a few of their desserts like the giant chocolate chip cookies and marshmallow krispy treats. The scenery is great!

This has nothing to do with the food, I'm sure it's fine. But 9 years ago a guy tried to punch my husband over a table he claimed he had "saved". There was nobody sitting at this table and no indication of it being saved so my husband and young son sat down to wait for me and the food. This fool tried to attack my husband, knocked his ray bans off the top of his head and broke them and then said he wanted to "box" him because that was his table. In fact, he claimed all the tables in that section were "his" because he had a large group showing up.

We came close to never returning to DL since this was our first time and first exposure. We had never had any issues at WDW and thought this might be normal behavior for the DL crowd. Of course, it's not normal and we have been back 8 times since then without incident. Anyway, whenever I see or hear the name Village Haus I get a shiver. LOL.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself I had not shared that story in forever.

Add us to the "enjoy the Village Haus" group. Im a huge fan of their pretzel dog, and I was disappointed that I didnt get around to ordering on back in March. Ill make up for it in October :D

After 4 trips and 23 days in the park I thought I had tried everything worth trying. Will add this to my list next time even if its just to check out the restaurant itself.

Dining plan vouchers are great but you can't use them to buy Tigger Tails :( because they are only sold at pooh's corner candy shop and are considered merchandise rather than food service item. But go ahead and buy one anyway...totally fun and delicious treat! :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter