Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I was looking at AS Sports for a quick trip in early December. Rooms are available with the 15% discount. Coincides with the start of POP Warner but if I book preferred it won't be an issue. I would like to see the Christmas party one more time.

In today's report on bus monitors, Kathy Werling also spotted a pool fence being installed at around the Surfboard Bay pool at Sports:

053.jpg

Does anyone know if there is decaf ice tea available in the food court?

If you mean from the iced tea dispensers, I think the answer is no. The Gold Peak iced tea dispensers have (or tend to have) these choices: sweetened black tea, unsweetened black tea, white tea, sweetened green tea. None of them are labeled as decaf.

If you mean bottled decaf iced tea (from either the food court or gift shop), I don't know that.

i'm glad my "twin" posted the online check in.
i completely forgot about that !!

i'll be looking at everyone i see at sports when i am there in 49 days and wonder, is that prettypatchesmusu?

Haha! Well, I would tell you to look for the woman with brown hair wearing a Disney tshirt and a fanny pack but I have a feeling there might be a few of those :rotfl:

If you see a woman dressed for the halloween party as Sulley from Monsters Inc and her husband as Mike..with no children in sight, there is a good chance that's us :goodvibes If the Sulley has on striped purple and turquoise knee socks....that's definitely me.

making a mental note of the turquoise knee socks.

if you see a blonde gal
pointing and laughing, that will be me....
jk, not laughing at you but laughing that i found you...

Since the food court renovations, are there still hot water dispensers and microwave ovens available for general use? If so, does there tend to be a line waiting for microwave use? I'm trying to decide if I should buy an electric hot water kettle for the room, for things like hot cereal and coffee. Thanks.

I checked in on 16Aug(Sun) afternoon at All Star Sports... Was so excited to come back. And I got to my room, I found out that I was in Bldg 10 (Touch Down) with courtyard view, so happy. Then not so magical things like when you open the drawer and see this. How can they miss out on cleaning the drawer? Well it was like a spell... I normally don't touch the drawers. But I was doing my washing and got nothing else to do in room, so try to check out the room. Was checking out the fridge then of course next is the drawer. I went down to complain to the cast member and then they brought this to the manager's attention.... He came personally to talk to me, so I just told him I want to make a complain about this. Not that I am going to use the drawer anyway. Somehow they send a CM to clean the drawer very quickly.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 68
I checked in on 16Aug(Sun) afternoon at All Star Sports... Was so excited to come back. And I got to my room, I found out that I was in Bldg 10 (Touch Down) with courtyard view, so happy. Then not so magical things like when you open the drawer and see this. How can they miss out on cleaning the drawer? Well it was like a spell... I normally don't touch the drawers. But I was doing my washing and got nothing else to do in room, so try to check out the room. Was checking out the fridge then of course next is the drawer. I went down to complain to the cast member and then they brought this to the manager's attention.... He came personally to talk to me, so I just told him I want to make a complain about this. Not that I am going to use the drawer anyway. Somehow they send a CM to clean the drawer very quickly.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
How comfortable are the beds? Are they really hard? Some people say they are really comfortable, but some reviews said that they're like sleeping on concrete. We check in tomorrow and hope they're not too firm.

How comfortable are the beds? Are they really hard? Some people say they are really comfortable, but some reviews said that they're like sleeping on concrete. We check in tomorrow and hope they're not too firm.
They are soft to me though... Not hard enough...

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Oh wow! Sorry that you had to deal with that. Hopefully everything else was ok. Hope your trip is going good. We cannot wait to get there. 40 days!

Oh wow! Sorry that you had to deal with that. Hopefully everything else was ok. Hope your trip is going good. We cannot wait to get there. 40 days!
Everything sorted out by the manager. I will be checking out tomorrow and head to Pop Century for 2 more nights!

We have 3 families coming to All Star Sports November 11th -21st. Our reservations are all linked in the system. We have preferred rooms booked through a TA. She put in our request to be close to the pool. Can we do online check in? Should we request poolside again?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter