The Ultimate Tokyo Disney Resort Planning Guide

Thank you so much for your guidance. We live 20 minutes away from Disneyland and my adult son has year pass so he consider himself "expert" when it comes to Disneyland. We did 2 trips (April 2016 and November 2016) to WDW and so I'm quite familiar with WDW but Tokyo Disney is completely out of my league. My son wants to go to Tokyo Disney in 2-3 years and has asked me to research and I'm totally lost so your website is great help.

Thank you so much for your guidance. We live 20 minutes away from Disneyland and my adult son has year pass so he consider himself "expert" when it comes to Disneyland. We did 2 trips (April 2016 and November 2016) to WDW and so I'm quite familiar with WDW but Tokyo Disney is completely out of my league. My son wants to go to Tokyo Disney in 2-3 years and has asked me to research and I'm totally lost so your website is great help.

Thank you for reading! You're gonna have a fantastic time when you visit. Things are always changing around here, so make sure to come back often!

Just started reading this. Great info. Thanks!

Thank you :)

Hi there! Love the site and the podcast! We are flying up from Iwakuni and staying at the DL Hotel from April 4-6. TDRNavi crowd calendar says those days are fairly low (39-45 ish) which seems good; however, I was told today that the first week of April is when University students have Spring Break. Will that along with the first days of the Easter Celebration make the parks super crowded?

Also, I know from listening to the podcast that you can only make advanced dining reservations if you are staying at one of the on-property hotels. We are staying at the DL hotel, but we are staying using our DVC points. Do you know if we can still make ADRs in that case? Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!