The Tweet Repeat: Live Twitter Trip Report Recap - Lots of Photos (Part 31 11/1/09)

I also somehow missed that you finished the TR! :confused: We must have been absent from Twitter the day you posted the last link. :laughing: Anyway, thanks for a great trip report and sharing your awesome photos with us! :thumbsup2

Ann's October TR is full of great pictures, and I expect her December one will have even more since she'll be there for more than 3 days. ;)

Awwww how sweet (your compliments of my TR, of course ;)). Just kidding!

Little William is adorable and like I said in your flickr comments---that's a big baby! Even though you don't have another trip in the works, I'm sure we'll get to enjoy some wonderful photos of the new addition to the family via your flickr once you all get settled into a new routine. Congrats again, Scott and I really enjoyed reading/viewing your TR!

I also somehow missed that you finished the TR! :confused: We must have been absent from Twitter the day you posted the last link. :laughing: Anyway, thanks for a great trip report and sharing your awesome photos with us! :thumbsup2

Awwww how sweet (your compliments of my TR, of course ;)). Just kidding!

Little William is adorable and like I said in your flickr comments---that's a big baby! Even though you don't have another trip in the works, I'm sure we'll get to enjoy some wonderful photos of the new addition to the family via your flickr once you all get settled into a new routine. Congrats again, Scott and I really enjoyed reading/viewing your TR!

I have pictures at home that need posting; William of course and Hailey was the flower girl in my cousin's wedding this past weekend. The wedding ones need a little work; dim church, no flash for the most part, white balance is off (which I usually just set to Auto anyway and worry about later), so out of the camera they didn't come out the best. The ones I've fooled with look very nice though. Gotta love the Sigma 30mm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter