The trip of a lifetime

Mbalba

Earning My Ears
Let me give you the back story.

When my wife and I thought about where to go on our honeymoon there was only one place we could think of Disneyworld.

My wife had been many times as a child but I had never been and couldn't wait, we booked two weeks at the animal kingdom lodge with a savannah view.

The lodge was spectacular, the lobby was breath taking and really more than we expected. When we got into our room and opened the curtains we were greeted by a giraffe rit outside our room, it was as if it had been arranged.

The first parked we visited was of course the magic kingdom, I felt like a kid, I had the biggest smile in the world. We had on our honeymoon pins and our honeymoon ears (me in top hat and my wife in the veil), the cast members were friendly and welcoming.

As we walked down main street we meet a cast member named Robyn, she asked us how we were and we're we we're from, and then she asked if we know were the best place to see the parade was. I didn't catch on to what she was asking and said next to the castle.

Robyn laughed and said no it was from in the parade, she picked us to be in the parade. We couldn't believe it, she gave us a gift that we will remember forever.

I would like to say to Robyn, thank you so much for making our visit a once in a lifetime experience, our memories of our honeymoon will always be filled with an extra sprinkle of fairy dust thank's to you.

Mark & Mary

How exciting! I hope to be picked some day. pixiedust:

Congrtulations on your wedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter