The tag fairy... A rare endangered species?!?!?!

My first tag came from a begging thread just like this where we were discussing what we'd do for a tag. I'd been on here a couple of years when I got it. Some people on the thread were bribing with chocolate but I said something about I'd bring chocolate AND sit on the Tag Fairy's lap.

I've since begged many times to get one of mine to shake, move, scroll, whatever. No such luck. I'm guessing that my lap sitting wasn't as thrilling as the Tag Fairy had originally thought.

Hey Pakey. :goodvibes Good to see you.
I keep waiting for kimmar to show up. :rotfl:

One thing I have wondered though, does the Tag Fairy frequent the other boards or only the Community board?

Two of my three tags, and possibly the third too, came from a board other than the community board.

I have heard you can bribe with chocolate.....

Hey tag fairy!!! I have some dark chocolate for you....fly over here!!!!

What if the Tag Fairy doesn't like dark chocolate? What if the Tag Fairy only like white or milk chocolate? Then what? LOL :)

Two of my three tags, and possibly the third too, came from a board other than the community board.

None of my tags are from the Community Board, all 3 of mine came from the DLR boards.....OK well technically 2 since the first one was my original self tag from when I signed up. For a long time I had a picture of Crush as my avatar and I put "Sweet.....Totally" underneath it, then the amazing TF tagged me with the one that says "YAY for good weather" which was in response to someone saying their forecast looked good in January, then I got the one about the Disney magic, then somehow they all got deleted and I begged the TF to please fix them for me and then they were fixed and my "Sweet.....Totally" became scrolly!!!!! It's probably been about 3 years since I got that last one and I still love them! :)

Okay.... I have dark chocolate, white chocolate, or milk chocolate... Cake, cookies, or candies!!!!

I thought I was being clever with my Old king Clancy remark I mean who wouldn't want a scrolling old King Clancy:confused3

BUT I do know who house I am going to so I can get chocolate wasted:cool1:

Hey Pakey. :goodvibes Good to see you.
I keep waiting for kimmar to show up. :rotfl:

Keep waiting , she is still stuck to the pole, looks like she will be there a long, long time time. A lot of People got tags from the thread. But remember be kind to the tag fairy!

Chocolate covered bacon it is

20081125_choco_33_Chocolate_Covered_Bacon-s500x375-100151-580.jpg

Well its good to see the Tag Fairy is still alive and kickin' I haven't visited the boards in 2 years :O seeing this thread brought a smile to my face :)

I got my tags in December, thanks to some begging from my friends. I was shocked, I thought I'd never get one! Word of advice: don't double dog dare the Tag Fairy! ;) Ironically, as soon as I got my tag, Grumpy Pirate seemed to disappear. :confused3 A few years ago, the Tag Fairy let posters on the teen board write their own tags for New Years. I wish something like that would happen again.

:offtopic: Hi Pakey!!! Nice to see you! :wave2:

I got my tags in December, thanks to some begging from my friends. I was shocked, I thought I'd never get one! Word of advice: don't double dog dare the Tag Fairy! ;) Ironically, as soon as I got my tag, Grumpy Pirate seemed to disappear. :confused3 A few years ago, the Tag Fairy let posters on the teen board write their own tags for New Years. I wish something like that would happen again.

:offtopic: Hi Pakey!!! Nice to see you! :wave2:

Hi to You and Pakey!! Yup dont triple dog the tag fairy either.

I was totally surprised when I got tagged a few weeks ago. I read the boards obsessively, but I have a pretty low posting rate. It took me four years just to break 1,000 posts, so I never expected a tagging. And the best part was, the tag was from a sarcastic response I posted in a trolling thread! :lmao: Seeing it really made me smile!

1.gif
Your comment still makes me snort (in a small tinkly sounding way ;) ).
1.gif

I haven't had a visit from the TF in a while. My little pirate smiley tag doesn't work anymore. :sad1:
I also can't stand Twilight anymore but my Twilight tag is always there to greet me. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter