The Sugies Do Disney - A May 2015 TR! *COMPLETED! 12/14*

Wow - lots of character meets in World Showcase!

Love, love that selfie with Alice! Too cute!

I'm sorry you missed out on the Frushi - I had no idea it was so popular! The violet lemonade does look good!

All of the topiaries are so pretty! Love the Bambi one - I don't think I've ever seen that one on a TR before!

Wow - lots of character meets in World Showcase!

Love, love that selfie with Alice! Too cute!

I'm sorry you missed out on the Frushi - I had no idea it was so popular! The violet lemonade does look good!

All of the topiaries are so pretty! Love the Bambi one - I don't think I've ever seen that one on a TR before!

We had a lot of fun in WS! The Alice selfie was definitely a highlight!

I had no idea it would be so difficult to get some Frushi! Just wasn't meant to be!

Day 3 - Goodbye Epcot!

We started heading away from WS, stopping to take a few more pics!

We were pretty much done with everything we wanted to do, so we decided to make MouseGears our final stop! We did a little shopping and when we walked outside to regroup our bags, we saw this adorable bunny in the flowers!

And caught the Cars topiaries, which we almost missed!

We headed to the front of the park and took some last PP pics.

It was a little after 6 at this point so we figured we'd just head back to the hotel and call it a day....

KIDDING! The day was nowhere near over! We were heading to the monorail to spend the rest of our evening at Magic Kingdom!

Up next...Off to Magic Kingdom!

Epcot looks so beautiful in these pictures! I love the topiaries. And that bunny is adorable.

Love all of the pictures - I'm really excited for our F&G trip in May looking at all of these!

Excited to read about your night in MK!

Epcot looks so beautiful in these pictures! I love the topiaries. And that bunny is adorable.

Epcot is such a great park for photos, especially when you add in the topiaries!

Love all of the pictures - I'm really excited for our F&G trip in May looking at all of these!

I'm excited for you! You are going to really enjoy it :goodvibes

Always nice to take in the scenes of EPCOT

and this is a great picture:

21084797252_70cd714a00.jpg

Beautiful picture with the monorail!

Awe, a little bunny, so cute!! Aside from the color, it reminds me of thumper and how he loves the flowers and not the greens.

Olaf! Love that magic shot!

Wow, those car topiaries are incredible, my DS would have flipped over those!

I love the Chip and Dale ones!!!!

Beautiful picture with the monorail!

Awe, a little bunny, so cute!! Aside from the color, it reminds me of thumper and how he loves the flowers and not the greens.

Olaf! Love that magic shot!

Wow, those car topiaries are incredible, my DS would have flipped over those!

I love the Chip and Dale ones!!!!

Thank you!

The bunny was adorable, I'm glad we spotted him!

The Cars topiaries were awesome (as were all of them)!

Day 3 - Back to the Kingdom!

There was a monorail when we got to the station but it was pretty crowded so we decided to wait for the next one. I think we waited less than 10 minutes for another to arrive.

I didn't realize how FAST the ride from Epcot to the TTC is! This was my first time taking the monorail this route- and my first time park hopping for that matter! We got to the TTC and realized we could take the ferryboat to MK- um yes please! Another first time experience! There was a boat waiting there so we hussled on and ended up being the last passengers on- talk about good timing! We went to the top deck and were on our way! WOW, I am so glad we did this. It was such a relaxing and scenic ride!

And I love how short the walk is to the gates once you get off! We were scanning our MBs and inside the gates a little after 6:45!

We stopped to take some pictures in front of the train station.

That would've been a great picture if the selfie stick bandit didn't crash the party!

We then stopped to rent a locker so we could store our MouseGears purchases and lighten our backpacks a little!

We headed back towards Fantasyland and our first mission was to secure a FP. We ended up grabbing one for Under The Sea from 8:10-9:10. We had about an hour until then so we decided to grab some dinner! Well since we were already back there, we couldn't resist having another meal at Pinocchio's Village Haus. I told you, Liz converted me! We each opted for the pizza again, it's just too good! It was nice to sit and regain some energy.

We still had a few minutes before our FP, so we figured another showing of Philharmagic was necessary. Yep that's show #3- did I mention this is a favorite
among the both of us?

Fantasyland was looking pretty gorgeous at this time!

Up next...Fantasyland Fun!

Gorgeous pictures while on the ferry! That does look super relaxing!

Selfie stick bandit :lmao:

The evening pictures of Fantasyland are stunning!

OOh. The ferry. Pretty picture. You made me laugh out loud with the term selfie stick bandit.
Love the picture with Sebastian. So cute.

The monorail is fun and all, but I love taking the ferry! Such a pretty way to approach MK!

My favorite time at MK...nighttime! Can't wait to see how y'all spent the evening.

I have never been on the ferry to MK either. Park hopping is the best especially when the park looks pretty good crowd wise. We tried pizza at Pinocchio's in September and really enjoyed it as well.

Gorgeous pictures while on the ferry! That does look super relaxing!

Selfie stick bandit :lmao:

The evening pictures of Fantasyland are stunning!

Thank you! It was relaxing!

LOL! This was obviously before they were banned!

OOh. The ferry. Pretty picture. You made me laugh out loud with the term selfie stick bandit.
Love the picture with Sebastian. So cute.

The ferry was great! Haha it would've been such a perfect picture if we weren't photbombed!

The monorail is fun and all, but I love taking the ferry! Such a pretty way to approach MK!

My favorite time at MK...nighttime! Can't wait to see how y'all spent the evening.

I agree! I loved it!

MK at nighttime really is the best! :lovestruc

I have never been on the ferry to MK either. Park hopping is the best especially when the park looks pretty good crowd wise. We tried pizza at Pinocchio's in September and really enjoyed it as well.

I really hope to incorporate more hopping on a future trip! I'm glad to know there are others who enjoy the pizza at Pinocchio's!

Love the pictures from the ferry!

Boo for the lady with the selfie stick but it's still a cute picture!

I'm glad to hear your review of Pinocchio's Village Haus. I'm thinking about grabbing dinner there during our next trip but I've heard so many mixed reviews. Did you sit overlooking Small World ever?

Love the pictures from the ferry!

Boo for the lady with the selfie stick but it's still a cute picture!

I'm glad to hear your review of Pinocchio's Village Haus. I'm thinking about grabbing dinner there during our next trip but I've heard so many mixed reviews. Did you sit overlooking Small World ever?

Thank you! :)

Apparently I'm in the minority of people who like PVH! I only ever got the pizza and mac & cheese, but both were tasty in my opinion. Yes, when we had lunch there we were able to overlook Small World, it was really nice!

The ferry is also nice, well if the weather is nice at least - though I feel like it takes longer (but might just be because it moves slow)

We were pleasantly surprised by the food at Pinocchio's so not surprised you went back there

Fun magic shots!

The ferry is also nice, well if the weather is nice at least - though I feel like it takes longer (but might just be because it moves slow)

We were pleasantly surprised by the food at Pinocchio's so not surprised you went back there

Fun magic shots!

I can imagine the ferry is not so fun during bad weather! It probably does take longer, but it didn't seem so bad when we were on it.

Glad to hear that :thumbsup2

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter