The Sugies Do Disney - A May 2015 TR! *COMPLETED! 12/14*

Love the shots in front of Nemo! I love the border - I don't think they had that in October when I downloaded our pictures.

I wonder if Nemo ever really has a wait? I think it takes 10 minutes just to walk through the super long queue!

That Flounder is really cute!

Sounds like a great Soarin'!! And only 6 days until your DL trip - can't wait to hear about it!!

Love the shots in front of Nemo! I love the border - I don't think they had that in October when I downloaded our pictures.

I wonder if Nemo ever really has a wait? I think it takes 10 minutes just to walk through the super long queue!

That Flounder is really cute!

Sounds like a great Soarin'!! And only 6 days until your DL trip - can't wait to hear about it!!

Thank you! I love that border too!

You're right, that queue is super long! I think there was actually one time where I DID have to wait, but it wasn't anything crazy.

I can't believe how close the trip is! :bounce:

Day 3 - The Best Ride Photo Ever

After that, we actually met up with a friend of ours who lives in Orlando! We were starving so Liz and I each grabbed a kids meal (Mac and cheese, green beans, and a side) and she sat with us while we ate and we just caught up and chatted about random things. We actually sat there for quite a bit until it was time to use our FP+ for Spaceship Earth! So a little back story about Liz and SE. For as long as I remember, she has claimed to HATE this ride. She calls it "The Stupid Ball Ride". It was an ongoing joke throughout our planning that I would be forcing her to ride it! So we board, and I tell her that they're going to take our picture (she did not remember this part of ther ride) to be used later on. So we go on our journey and eventually come to the end where we pick our future! Our future is calculated and then THIS pops up:

Me? I'm just loving my future life! Liz? She's just unimpressed and a little dead behind the eyes. Let's take a better look..

This made Liz CRACK UP! Everytime a new scene would pop up she would lose it even more. I apologize to those who had to ride near us because we were laughing SO loud!

So for someone who "hated" this ride, she definitely had a great time and it became one of our favorite memories :)

We got off and managed to compose ourselves so we can head over to WS. We stopped for some PP pics of course.

And we were greeted by the Anna & Elsa topiary- so pretty!

Sven wanted to photobomb :)

Our first mission in WS was to meet Duffy! His line wasn't too long and we were meeting him in no time. I finally got to meet him in his sailor costume!

Up next...Touring the World

I love Liz's face on Spaceship Earth. She looks so unimpressed. I would have been cracking up too!

Cute pictures with Duffy! He looks so sweet and cuddly!

And ah, 4 days until Disneyland!

Haha. Her face. that is so funny!

Haha right?? :rotfl2:

I love Liz's face on Spaceship Earth. She looks so unimpressed. I would have been cracking up too!

Cute pictures with Duffy! He looks so sweet and cuddly!

And ah, 4 days until Disneyland!

It was just such a hysterical moment!

Duffy is the best! I'm so sad that he will probably be leaving Epcot soon :(

:banana::banana::banana:

Nothing like cousins! My cousins are like my brothers and sisters. love all the pics!

Having close cousins is really such a blessing! Thank you! :)

Day 3 - Lots of Topiaries!

We then decided to start in Mexico and make our way around WS!

In Mexico, we just had to meet Mexican Donald!

And I really wish I could remember why this happened to spark our reaction (I think we may have been telling him he's #1), but it resulted in one of the cutest pics ever!!

It almost looks staged but I promise this was a genuine reaction to Donald's shenanigans! (And the start of our love affair with Donald..more to come on that ;))

We then just walked through WS, stopping to take pics of all the topiaries we saw.

The Lion King

Snow White

Miss Piggy

Lady & the Tramp

Not a topiary, but we stopped for some PP :)

Woody

Up next...Some character meets and MORE topiaries!

The topiaries are so cool. You guys always have such cute pictures. You can tell that you have so much fun together.

Liz's face on SE is EPIC!!

Oh my gosh, such cute pics with Donald! He is so fun. We have gotten some GREAT interactions with him in the past by telling him he is DH's favorite. Once DH brought the Donald drawing he did in the Animation Academy for Donald to sign, and he went NUTS with excitement!

The topiaries are so cool. You guys always have such cute pictures. You can tell that you have so much fun together.

I loved seeing all the topiaries. Aww thank you, we really do! :)

Liz's face on SE is EPIC!!

Oh my gosh, such cute pics with Donald! He is so fun. We have gotten some GREAT interactions with him in the past by telling him he is DH's favorite. Once DH brought the Donald drawing he did in the Animation Academy for Donald to sign, and he went NUTS with excitement!

LOL totally epic! :rotfl2:

Thank you! I agree, you do get great interaction once you let him know that you love him!!

Caught up! You guys got some super cute PP shots and magic shots! Love the SE story, LOL Liz's picture was awesome! The topiaries are absolutely stunning!

Caught up! You guys got some super cute PP shots and magic shots! Love the SE story, LOL Liz's picture was awesome! The topiaries are absolutely stunning!

Thank you! We were super happy with our PP pics, and the topiaries really are a sight to see!

Day 3 - More Topiaries, More Characters!

When we got to Morocco, we decided to wait to meet Jasmine & Aladdin. They were coming out in about 10 minutes and the line didn't seem too long, or so we though. This ended up taking SO long. I think they came out at 2:45 and we didn't meet them until close to 3:20. They take a lot of time with each group, which is fun. But I also think their interaction was a little...weird? I don't know how exactly to put it, but I felt this way last time I met them too. From the time we got in line to the time we left, it was almost an hour- yikes!

We backtracked to Japan because we wanted to try the Frushi and when we passed by before they were out at the moment. Unfortunately they were either still out or ran out again, because they didn't have any :( We never did get to try it which was dissapointing!

We continued on to France and saw that Belle would be out in a little bit. The line wasn't too long yet so we decided to just wait since it's the only place you can really meet her! A lot of the people who were sitting in her line area weren't even in line to meet Belle, so before she came out a lot of them ended up leaving, which made the line even shorter! She came out at 3:50 and we were meeting her within 5 minutes!

We then headed into France and saw the beautiful Beauty and the Beast topiaries!

And the Cinderella one!

We then crossed the bridge to the UK.

Where we saw the Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan topiaries!

Continued in next post...

Day 3 - More Topiaries, More Characters! (Part 2)

Alice was scheduled to come out soon so we decided to try and meet her. I made a little boo boo here. I thought she just swapped places with Mary Poppins, so we got in her line and just figured we'd be close to the front when Alice came out. Unfortunately I was wrong, and after we asked the handler we realized she meets on the other side of Mary. Luckily not many people were waiting so it wasn't a big deal! Alice came out and she actually had no one with her to take pictures! So we each got an individual pic with her first.

And then we asked if we could take a selfie. She set us up and we weren't sure what she was doing but she said on the count of 3 to act surprised! So we did and it resulted in basically the cutest selfie ever!!

She was a really cute friend of Alice, talking to us about our mouse ears and if we'd seen any mice in the garden.

They also had some cute Twinnings Tea topiaries on display.

After that we decided to meet Winnie the Pooh and Tigger! They weren't due out for a few minutes and we ended up being the first in line to meet them! But we were a little dissapointed when Tigger came out by himself :( No Pooh! We still had fun with Tigger though :)

We walked through Canada, catching the Bambi topiary along the way.

We then stopped at Pineapple Promenade because I HAD to try one of the violet lemonades and Liz wanted a dole whip :) The violet lemonade was incredible, so delicious and refreshing!

We also checked out the Mike & Sully play area. It was so sunny at the time!

I loved how they had their footprints though!

Up next...We finish up our time at Epcot

I am in love with that Alice selfie! So absolutely cute!!! You guys look so cute, and your trip so far seems awesome!!

Those are some fun magic shots and also like a lot of the photos you got inside the Seas with the Sea Horse and Manatees! (always fun to watch animals eat)

We always ask to ride front row on Soarin' - sometimes just have to wait one extra cycle, but it is always worth it! Very excited for the new movie to come and that it will be digital!

Those SSE pictures of Liz are pretty funny ... reminds me of that "Cckayla is not impressed" meme that was going around for a while.

Liz not impressed 1.jpg

Glad you got to meet Sailor Duffy - especially given that looks like his M&G is going away

20906324010_1292ee9568.jpg

That is a great picture with Donald!!!

Sorry you didn't get any Frushi!

So were the people in line that got out of line thinking Beast would be there too or did they just not realize they were in a line?

Such a great wesie with Alice! Sounds like a fun EPCOT afternoon wandering and trying drinks, etc.

Bummer on the Frushi, it looks so good.

I feel like I will have to try a trip to WDW while the topiaries are there, they just look so beautiful!

That Alice selfie is beyond perfect, so so so cute!

The violet lemonade looks amazing...yum!

Looks like a good time working your way through the world showcase, I so wanted to try frushi also and I never got back to try it last April. Enjoying your report

I am in love with that Alice selfie! So absolutely cute!!! You guys look so cute, and your trip so far seems awesome!!

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Those are some fun magic shots and also like a lot of the photos you got inside the Seas with the Sea Horse and Manatees! (always fun to watch animals eat)

We always ask to ride front row on Soarin' - sometimes just have to wait one extra cycle, but it is always worth it! Very excited for the new movie to come and that it will be digital!

Those SSE pictures of Liz are pretty funny ... reminds me of that "Cckayla is not impressed" meme that was going around for a while.

View attachment 125258

Glad you got to meet Sailor Duffy - especially given that looks like his M&G is going away

That is a great picture with Donald!!!

Sorry you didn't get any Frushi!

So were the people in line that got out of line thinking Beast would be there too or did they just not realize they were in a line?

Such a great wesie with Alice! Sounds like a fun EPCOT afternoon wandering and trying drinks, etc.

Thank you!

HAHA that picture is awesome, thank you!!

I'm a little bummed that Duffy will be disappearing. Glad we got to meet him one last time.

I think the people in the Belle line just didn't realize they were in a line! It was a shady spot, so I guess I can see why they parked themselves there.

Bummer on the Frushi, it looks so good.

I feel like I will have to try a trip to WDW while the topiaries are there, they just look so beautiful!

That Alice selfie is beyond perfect, so so so cute!

The violet lemonade looks amazing...yum!

The topiaries were so pretty, I'm glad we were able to see them!

The Alice selfie is definitely a fave picture of mine! And that violet lemonade really was super yum!

Looks like a good time working your way through the world showcase, I so wanted to try frushi also and I never got back to try it last April. Enjoying your report

Hopefully one day we will both get to try that frushi! Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter