The Sugies Do Disney - A May 2015 TR! *COMPLETED! 12/14*

Great minds think alike...we had a FP for Winnie the Pooh after our BOG dinner, too!
But no Pirates life for me this trip :sad:

It's hard to leave Fantasyland, I understand!!

It's convenient to head to Winnie after BOG!

Fantasyland is without a doubt my favorite land!! :lovestruc

looks like a nice meal - glad you enjoyed it!

Kinda struck me as a bit odd that Beast would act like such a gentleman as he never really did in the movie - unless this is supposed to be like the 30 seconds between him having a change of heart and being turned back into Prince Adam. I mean, unless I missed the scenes form the movie when he was throwing dinner parties and only mean to Belle and her father (though there is a 86.8934% chance I am over thinking this ;) )

It was a very enjoyable meal! Haha you're right! I guess he needs to be polite to his guests or they won't pay for their meals :rotfl2:

How fun that Peter Pan remembered Liz!! What a fun bunch of character meets you had that day!

I'm glad you had a great meal at BOG. Such a gorgeous restaurant.

I'm also loving all of the great stickers and borders Photopass seems to offer now! I was pretty unimpressed on the last couple of trips with what they had available, but the land specific ones are so cute. And the BOG one is great too!

It was really awesome that Peter remembered her!

BOG was so lovely, I really love dining there!

YES!! I totally agree. I was pleasantly surprised with all the different offerings, especially the land ones! They also have some cute food stickers like mickey bars and churros!

Ahh BOG, we love eating there! We have a lunch reservation in September. We were able to get a dinner reservation for our last trip and it was our first dinner there, we loved it. The chef was so awesome because my daughter has a peanut allergy, the wait staff was also great. Thanks for the link to the fantasy band decals, I ordered two for our upcoming trip!

I really love it there too, whether it be lunch or dinner! The food is good and the atmosphere perfect.

Yay I'm glad you ordered some decals!! :)

Sigh, I could stare at those FOF photos all day. Such a beautiful parade.

Merida looked like a fun great but the Peter Pan one sounds like it was outstanding! So cool that he remembered Liz.

Mmmmmmm, BOG. I want that chocolate cup cake right now!

I wouldn't mind seeing FOF every day, such a great parade!

We had some great character meets and Peter was definitely one of the top ones!

I could go for some BOG food right about now too!!

ooh. Not a secret that I LOVE that place.

Yes!! Such a great restaurant :)

Day 2 - Tomorrowland, Tink and a Talking Mouse!

We then headed to Main Street to take some PP pics because it was the perfect time of night and the lighting was gorgeous!

We then took the bridge to Tomorrowland to do the Carousel of Progress (one of our favorites) and Peoplemover!

After that we went back to Main Street and headed down to Town Square Theater! The line for Mickey was kind of long, but Tink's looked short and was posted at only 10 minutes. We breezed right in and were quickly meeting a Tinker fairy!

We walked out and the line for Mickey went down significantly. The posted wait was 25 minutes but it looked WAY shorter than that. So we got in line and in about 10 minutes we were meeting Mickey! He greeted us at the door and said "Hey are you my long lost cousins!?". The fact that Liz and I are cousins and he said this was pretty awesome! He then commented on our Minnie ears and wanted to see how well they worked. So he kept walking around the room asking "Can you hear me now?", it was pretty cute. We went to take our picture and he said ok on the count of 3 we have to say Cheese, so he counted and when it came to the cheese part, he really loudly says "CHEESE!!!". The way he says Cheese is hysterical, and I'm sure there's a video out there of him doing it.

It was SO great! This was a really fun Talking Mickey experience!

Up next...Wishes!

The sky is pretty in your PP Pictures and I love how in the one of you those children on the right side are totally like posing for the picture - not even photobombing, like they are supposed to be included

COP and Peoplemover are definitely some classics to hit up!

Sounds like a really fun experience with talking Mickey! Love the "can you hear me now?" part :rotfl2:

The sky is pretty in your PP Pictures and I love how in the one of you those children on the right side are totally like posing for the picture - not even photobombing, like they are supposed to be included

COP and Peoplemover are definitely some classics to hit up!

Sounds like a really fun experience with talking Mickey! Love the "can you hear me now?" part :rotfl2:

Haha I didn't even notice that, so true!

It was so fun! The can you hear me now bit was very cute! :)

I LOVE talking Mickey. Didn't think I would. But it is so magical.

I can see how he can be a little awkward sometimes but if all works out the way it should it really is so fun!!

Whew, all caught up!

So many great meets this night! Merida, Peter Pan, and Tink look cute and fun! But meeting Mickey sounds like it was so much fun!

Yum, dinner (and dessert...) sounds so good at BOG!

You guys got in so many rides this night - you made really good use of those kiosks! Were the lines long?

And really cute PP shots - love the fishy faces in front of the Little Mermaid and the castle shots.

Whew, all caught up!

So many great meets this night! Merida, Peter Pan, and Tink look cute and fun! But meeting Mickey sounds like it was so much fun!

Yum, dinner (and dessert...) sounds so good at BOG!

You guys got in so many rides this night - you made really good use of those kiosks! Were the lines long?

And really cute PP shots - love the fishy faces in front of the Little Mermaid and the castle shots.

Ah, and just saw your ticker! Disneyland is so close!

We met so many great characters! And Mickey was definitely a highlight :)

We actually had good luck at the kiosks, if we did have to wait it was only a few short minutes!

I can't even believe how soon the next trip is. It seemed so far away and now it's almost here!

Day 2 - Wishes

Once we left Town Square Theater, Celebrate the Magic was about to begin. So we headed back to Main Street and found ourselves a spot for that and Wishes. I didn't take a ton of pictures this time around but I did get a few good ones!

The only weird thing was Tinkerbell didn't fly! It wasn't windy or anything, so not sure what happened there. But Wishes was of course PERFECT! Fireworks in front of the castle? How is there anything more beautiful!

Up next...MSEP!

Wishes is so awesome, nice pictures, glad you got to talk with Mickey. We really liked the talking Mickey visit.

wow a perfect point of view for Celebrate the Magic and Wishes! So wonderful!

Thank you! It was surprisingly easy to grab a spot!

Gorgeous fireworks pictures!

Thanks! :)

Wishes is so awesome, nice pictures, glad you got to talk with Mickey. We really liked the talking Mickey visit.

Thanks! Talking Mickey is really a fun addition to the park!

LOVE this one!

Thanks so much, it's one of my favorites too!

Great pictures of Celebrate the Magic and Wishes! You guys had a great spot!

Thank you! I was very happy with our spot :)

Day 2 - Main Street Electrical Parade

We then squirmed our way through the masses to get to Adventureland. It's so funny (and eerie) how empty AL gets late at night! There was literally no one around. We had our FP for Pirates but it was only a 5 minute wait so we decided to just go standby. I went ahead and changed the FP for the Magic Carpets and figured we could do that afterwards. Happy to say we did not get seated in the front row and we did not get wet! So it was a pleasurable Pirate journey :) We then went on the magic carpets. We used the FP but don't think we would've needed it. After that, we decided to get some snacks for the parade! Since we were in the area, I got a dole whip cup. I was a little
disappointed that they didn't have the pineapple/vanilla swirl. I couldn't figure out if the CM said they were out of it or if they didn't serve it anymore. Does anyone know?! Nonetheless it was still good and the CM gave me a real hefty serving!

Liz opted for popcorn and we went and got a spot near the Riverboat. Now I know people say to always go to the second parade because it's less crowded but I was NOT expecting it to be as empty as it was! We got to the area right at 11pm and there was barely anyone waiting. We were able to get a seat on a ledge and just enjoy the show and not have to worry about people coming in front of us. Totally awesome!

I bought some glow sticks for us to use...except mine ended up being broken! haha

But soon enough the parade reached us!

Up next...We cap off our day at MK!

That's great that the lines were so low after Wishes! And what a great spot to see the parade. Seats and no one blocking your view? Total win! And love the MSEP pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter