The Sugies Do Disney - A May 2015 TR! *COMPLETED! 12/14*

I love the TT car...jazzed up with clipart glitter and everything!
I always forget how long it takes to walk over there too!

Love that car!!!!

Thank you!!

I love the TT car...jazzed up with clipart glitter and everything!
I always forget how long it takes to walk over there too!

Thanks! It certainly represented us well! And that walk really is a trek!

Now THAT is a girly car- my daughter would love be it!

Glad you enjoyed the ride so much

Haha we were quite proud of it! It was a really fun first ride of the day.

Love the car you two designed, Epcot is my favorite park so fun to see others adventures there!

Thank you! As you will see, we had a great time at Epcot!

Oh I love that car! And it was the winner too. Love your Ariel shirt!

Thanks! It was so great that we ended up winning with it too :) And thanks, it was from Target!

Day 3 - The Fab 3!

We then headed to our first FP- Character Spot! I don't think the standby wait was very long, but it was still nice to have the FP. It only took a few minutes before we were led in and meeting Mickey!

Then Goofy!

And of course Minnie!

She was super cute. We took our pics and as we were walking away the handler told us to go back because Minnie wanted to do one more pose with us!

Up next...A Flower & Garden distraction

That car is awesome! I have never gone on Test track. We will have to try to get on it next time.

Great luck with the wait times at MK! 10 minutes for A&E is pretty incredible! And capping off the night with a ride on 7DMT sounds like a pretty perfect way to end the night.

I am so impressed that y'all got up early and to rope drop despite the late night! That's true commando touring right there. It's so hard to waste all those precious Disney minutes on sleeping, am I right?

I liked TT well enough before the refurb, but now with the new version I really don't mind missing out on it. But now that DS is a little older and bigger, I might find myself having to make time for it every trip if he wants to ride!

So many cute pics from the character spot! I wish they still had all Fab 5 in there.

Great luck with the wait times at MK! 10 minutes for A&E is pretty incredible! And capping off the night with a ride on 7DMT sounds like a pretty perfect way to end the night.

I am so impressed that y'all got up early and to rope drop despite the late night! That's true commando touring right there. It's so hard to waste all those precious Disney minutes on sleeping, am I right?

I liked TT well enough before the refurb, but now with the new version I really don't mind missing out on it. But now that DS is a little older and bigger, I might find myself having to make time for it every trip if he wants to ride!

So many cute pics from the character spot! I wish they still had all Fab 5 in there.

We really were very lucky! It was a great end of the night.

We were definitely troopers! Since this was a fairly short trip we wanted to do as much as possible. No sleeping in Disney!!

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who isn't crazy about TT. I certainly would go on Soarin over TT any day! But I can imagine you will be seeing more trips on TT in your future with DS ;)

Thank you! I agree, especially since Donald isn't around in his sailor costume anywhere!

Such cute pictures at the Character Spot! I love getting PP pictures there. The shots with Minnie are especially cute!

Day 3 - The Butterfly House

We were then going to head to the Seas building. We got distracted by some topiaries and the Butterfly House though!

And you can't be in this area and NOT take pictures!

Up next...In the Big Blue World

That is my kind of Disney touring! I love that you only slept 4 hours. The girly car is fabulous!

Beautiful shots of the topiaries! I think the Tink one is my favorite.

These pictures are making me really excited for our May trip!

That is my kind of Disney touring! I love that you only slept 4 hours. The girly car is fabulous!

Thank you! We really weren't wasting any precious Disney time! :)

Beautiful shots of the topiaries! I think the Tink one is my favorite.

These pictures are making me really excited for our May trip!

Thank you! The topiaries are SO gorgeous and I really wish I had more time to spend admiring them. You're going to have so much fun on your May trip :banana:

Day 3 - The Seas!

After that, we really did head to the Seas! There was a FP near the Nemo statues, so we took some pics there.

And then headed on the ride, which was a posted 10 minute wait but definitely took less than that!

Afterwards, we spent a few minutes checking out the tanks. The manatees were being fed, which was cool!

I also really really wanted to buy this flounder, and I debated it throughout the day, but ended up not getting it. It's ok though, when I got home I was able to snag a few of the Little Mermaid tsum tsums, so I was much happier with those :)

It was then time to use our FP for Soarin!! I think it was a 60 or 70 minute wait. Even with the FP it took a bit of time to get through. BUT some pixie dust was thrown our way when we were put in the first row!! WOO HOO no feet dangling in front of us! I'm pretty sure that was my first time riding in the front, so I was excited!

It was, of course, an amazing flight. So sad that it was going to be our only one of the trip!

Up next...The funniest ride photo ever

I love the magic shot with the butterfly!! Life goal, right there. I want to get that one!

Manatees are my favorite :love::love: I had a stuffed manatee that I slept with every night well into college. The first time I saw the manatees at Epcot (when I was 19) I cried.

I missed out on the Little Mermaid tsum tsums when they became available online, and then for some reason, I didn't get any at Once Upon a Toy in July. Still not sure what I was thinking...I really wanted Max and Ursula.

Sometimes I question my life choices, LOL!!!

I love the magic shot with the butterfly!! Life goal, right there. I want to get that one!

Manatees are my favorite :love::love: I had a stuffed manatee that I slept with every night well into college. The first time I saw the manatees at Epcot (when I was 19) I cried.

I missed out on the Little Mermaid tsum tsums when they became available online, and then for some reason, I didn't get any at Once Upon a Toy in July. Still not sure what I was thinking...I really wanted Max and Ursula.

Sometimes I question my life choices, LOL!!!

It's such a cute magic shot! It doesn't scream DISNEY but it's so simple and nice!

Aww such a sweet manatee story :goodvibes

Haha I know exactly what you mean though! I never got any of the Inside Out ones and totally regret it now!

I love Soarin'! So fun to get the first row!

Definitely one of my favorites, and getting the front row was awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter