The Sugies Do Disney - A May 2015 TR! *COMPLETED! 12/14*

Festival of Fantasy and a Mickey bar sounds like the perfect way to spend an MK afternoon! It looks like you had a great spot!

Love this shot of Merida with the castle in the background!!

It was perfect! :goodvibes

Thank you, it's one of my favorites too! :)

Day 2 - A Princess, A Pan, and lots of Photopass!

We then headed to Merida's meet spot. We spotted a PP along the way (and one who had taken our picture earlier and remembered us!) so we took some more pics and got some fun magic shots.

Merida was on her break, but we knew she'd be back soon so we the line wasn't too long yet. At 3:45 she came back and we were meeting her right around 4! She was really excited that not only was she featured on our shirt, but that she was in the center! She couldn't wait to tell her mom about that :)

Peter Pan would be coming out around 4:40, but we still had a little time before then! We stopped at a FP kiosk and grabbed one for Haunted Mansion that we could use right after we met Peter and then decided to see another showing of Philharmagic :)

Silly girls!

We got in line for Peter and when we got closer, Liz was very excited to see he was the friend she met back in October. And I was excited to hopefully get a better experience than my last visit with Peter. So I walk up to him first, and he immediately looks at us and says "Hey have you flown around here before?" I said no, but she has (and pointed to Liz). And he said Yes I remember, we talked about your red hair and blue eyes! This just about made Liz's day- Peter remembered her!!

Liz then asked if he would be around in July when she comes back, and he said "Yes I'm always flying around here, or Adventureland you never know!" (which I think was a funny nod towards Peter's meet always get moved back and forth between FL and AL). He also told her she better be wearing a green hat next time.

As you can see from our faces, this was a really great meet and I'm pretty sure it ended up being Liz's favorite of the trip.

Peter then posed us for our group photo!

After that, we floated on over to Haunted Mansion to use our FP. It took a little bit to get loaded on this one, the ride kept stopping for some reason and a bunch of the buggies were out of service.

There was a PP out in front of the Tangled tower so we stopped there. We were on a roll with PP!

After that we grabbed a FP for Under the Sea which was available to use immediately so we did that!

When we got off I think we went and grabbed a FP for Winnie the Pooh for a little later. Then it was time to check-in for dinner!

I also forgot to share a photo of our magic band decals! We received a lot of compliments on these :)

Up next...Another castle meal!

I just got all caught up and I'm loving your trip report! Both of your nails are amazing, and I love how many characters you were able to meet in such a short amount of time. How was Under the Sea? The Little Mermaid is my favorite, and it was the one ride being rehabbed on our trip in February. I was so bummed! Can't wait to check it out next year and to read more of your report!

I love your trip report! Can you tell me where you got your MB decals? Those would be so cute for my girls!

sounds like a really great meet with Peter. I know your last meet with him wasn't great but seems like 90% of the time people have great meets with him - and this definitely seemed like a good one

love the magic shots, especially the one with Pascal on your head

Love the decals on the magic bands, did you order those? The Peter Pan meet looked fun, we met him on our last trip, he was really funny and playful with my daughter. We found it easy to get rolling FP+ in MK with just two of us as well, glad you got to do many attractions!

Joining in, love this trip report!

Love, love the magic shots! Also, would loke to know where you got the magic band decals, do you know if they fade/peel off if you go in the water?

So many photos, so many magic shots! Love it.

Thank you!

I just got all caught up and I'm loving your trip report! Both of your nails are amazing, and I love how many characters you were able to meet in such a short amount of time. How was Under the Sea? The Little Mermaid is my favorite, and it was the one ride being rehabbed on our trip in February. I was so bummed! Can't wait to check it out next year and to read more of your report!

Thanks so much! I love Under the Sea, it's definitely one of my favorites, so colorful and fun! Thanks for reading :)

I love your trip report! Can you tell me where you got your MB decals? Those would be so cute for my girls!

Thank you! They are from myfantasybands.com :)

sounds like a really great meet with Peter. I know your last meet with him wasn't great but seems like 90% of the time people have great meets with him - and this definitely seemed like a good one

love the magic shots, especially the one with Pascal on your head

Yes! This was definitely a fantastic meet! Thanks, we got some great magic shots this trip!!

Love the decals on the magic bands, did you order those? The Peter Pan meet looked fun, we met him on our last trip, he was really funny and playful with my daughter. We found it easy to get rolling FP+ in MK with just two of us as well, glad you got to do many attractions!

Yep, I got them from myfantasybands.com :) The Peter Pan meet was so great! I really enjoyed being able to make so many additional FP+ in MK!

Joining in, love this trip report!

Love, love the magic shots! Also, would loke to know where you got the magic band decals, do you know if they fade/peel off if you go in the water?

Thanks for joining in! :) I got them from myfantasybands.com :) They didn't fade or peel at all for us. We didn't try them in water but they are supposed to be water proof and they seemed really durable!

I'm all caught up now!

I love your pictures with Marie!! In all my times at Magic Kingdom, I have never managed to see her :sad:

We also missed Merida last week, because every time we were by her line, it was very long. It seems to be a theme for me at MK, lol.

I had my ears on while riding 7D for about 20 seconds. The first turn, they slipped backward and I thought I was going to lose them. I barely caught them before they fell from around the back of my neck. Let's just say I'm glad it wasn't at a photo spot in the ride, because the sheer horror on my face was probably not pretty!!

So cool that Peter remembered! Great pics! You guys were definitely having good luck with photo pass photographers! It looks like you are having so much fun.

I'm all caught up now!

I love your pictures with Marie!! In all my times at Magic Kingdom, I have never managed to see her :sad:

We also missed Merida last week, because every time we were by her line, it was very long. It seems to be a theme for me at MK, lol.

I had my ears on while riding 7D for about 20 seconds. The first turn, they slipped backward and I thought I was going to lose them. I barely caught them before they fell from around the back of my neck. Let's just say I'm glad it wasn't at a photo spot in the ride, because the sheer horror on my face was probably not pretty!!

Thank you! Hopefully you get to meet her one day, she's so cute!

Merida is tricky because her long always seems long! At least that means she's still popular!

7DMT goes faster than you think! Haha that would've made for a funny ride photo :rotfl2:

So cool that Peter remembered! Great pics! You guys were definitely having good luck with photo pass photographers! It looks like you are having so much fun.

Thank you! We were having a blast :)

Day 2 - A Dinner Here is Never Second Best!

Tonight we were dining at Be Our Guest! Our reservation was at 6:10 and we were seated a little before 6:20!

Once our buzzer went off we were seated in the ballroom!

The service was really speedy here! I ordered the steak and Liz ordered the chicken, which we both enjoyed very much.

We of course also had to get the grey stuff!

We settled the bill and walked around the other rooms for a few minutes.

Then it was time to meet the Beast! He was such a gentleman ;)

We headed out and went and used our FP for Winnie the Pooh. I think after that we grabbed a FP for Pirates to use later in the night.

Up next...We pry ourselves away from Fantasyland again!

We headed out and went and used our FP for Winnie the Pooh. I think after that we grabbed a FP for Pirates to use later in the night.

Up next...We pry ourselves away from Fantasyland again!

Great minds think alike...we had a FP for Winnie the Pooh after our BOG dinner, too!
But no Pirates life for me this trip :sad:

It's hard to leave Fantasyland, I understand!!

looks like a nice meal - glad you enjoyed it!

Kinda struck me as a bit odd that Beast would act like such a gentleman as he never really did in the movie - unless this is supposed to be like the 30 seconds between him having a change of heart and being turned back into Prince Adam. I mean, unless I missed the scenes form the movie when he was throwing dinner parties and only mean to Belle and her father (though there is a 86.8934% chance I am over thinking this ;) )

How fun that Peter Pan remembered Liz!! What a fun bunch of character meets you had that day!

I'm glad you had a great meal at BOG. Such a gorgeous restaurant.

I'm also loving all of the great stickers and borders Photopass seems to offer now! I was pretty unimpressed on the last couple of trips with what they had available, but the land specific ones are so cute. And the BOG one is great too!

Ahh BOG, we love eating there! We have a lunch reservation in September. We were able to get a dinner reservation for our last trip and it was our first dinner there, we loved it. The chef was so awesome because my daughter has a peanut allergy, the wait staff was also great. Thanks for the link to the fantasy band decals, I ordered two for our upcoming trip!

Sigh, I could stare at those FOF photos all day. Such a beautiful parade.

Merida looked like a fun great but the Peter Pan one sounds like it was outstanding! So cool that he remembered Liz.

Mmmmmmm, BOG. I want that chocolate cup cake right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter