The Sugies Do Disney - A May 2015 TR! *COMPLETED! 12/14*

The princesses came out one by one and our first visitor was Snow White!

We were lucky to get pictures of both of us together with most of the princesses. There was a super sweet CM who told us as long as she was around when the princess arrived, she would take the photo for us, which I thought was really awesome!

Then Ariel came by! I made sure to show her my nails :)

Then Aurora!

And finally Jasmine! She was so fun, talking about building her castle as a summer home and decorating it with lots of jewels.

We also participated in the wishing ceremony which was so fun. The princesses would wander to the tables to make sure we had our wands and stars ready, and we closed our eyes and made our wishes, and the room started to sparkle!

The princesses came around very fast, and we ended up being done with our breakfasts right around 9! I'm not sure my words can do our experience justice. We had such a fabulous time, and for being 2 adults they really made us feel special and like little kids! The price tag was a little steep, but honestly it was totally worth it. On the way out we remembered to get a picture of Jacques and Gus!

Up next...We leave Fantasyland, but not for very long!

CRT! I am glad you guys got to go there but I was hoping it was BOG as I haven't read a review of that breakfast yet. :rotfl:

I love the idea of the photo frame for signatures! Was it hard to carry around? I would worry about bending it.

Very cute pictures with the princesses and so nice of that CM to take pictures for you so you could both be in the photo.

So pleased you had such a magical experience at CRT. What a way to start off your day at MK.

Looks like such a fun time and so great that you felt included even though you didn't have kids in your party

We did CRT for the first time last trip (also for breakfast) and we also really liked it (was fearful as read some not so great reviews) - while pricey you are paying for the experience and think it was totally worth it to do at least once. They also were free with having extra food and also supping out some sides for the stuffed French Toast so we got the best of all worlds

I love that place. Such a fun place for breakfast. Really cute pictures.
18027306484_0152cf8684.jpg
This was such a cute idea for a picture!

Looks like you had a great time at CRT, my dd and I had breakfast there for the first time this past April, we really enjoyed it as well. I like the picture frame matte for autographs. We thought the breakfast was pricey as well, however a very fun experience. Like your shirts and ears!

CRT! I am glad you guys got to go there but I was hoping it was BOG as I haven't read a review of that breakfast yet. :rotfl:

I love the idea of the photo frame for signatures! Was it hard to carry around? I would worry about bending it.

Very cute pictures with the princesses and so nice of that CM to take pictures for you so you could both be in the photo.

Haha we had this booked before they announced BOG breakfast so unfortunately weren't changing our minds!

The frame actually fit pretty nicely in our backpacks. We kept them in a large ziploc so they wouldn't get dirty.

Thank you, we had a really lovely experience!

So pleased you had such a magical experience at CRT. What a way to start off your day at MK.

Thank you! It really was the perfect start to the day :)

Looks like such a fun time and so great that you felt included even though you didn't have kids in your party

We did CRT for the first time last trip (also for breakfast) and we also really liked it (was fearful as read some not so great reviews) - while pricey you are paying for the experience and think it was totally worth it to do at least once. They also were free with having extra food and also supping out some sides for the stuffed French Toast so we got the best of all worlds

It was a great time and we really felt included! I was nervous too but you're absolutely right, you're paying for the experience! Not only were the characters great but the service was top notch.

I love that place. Such a fun place for breakfast. Really cute pictures.

This was such a cute idea for a picture!

Thank you, we had such a great time!

Thanks, that was actually Liz's idea!

Looks like you had a great time at CRT, my dd and I had breakfast there for the first time this past April, we really enjoyed it as well. I like the picture frame matte for autographs. We thought the breakfast was pricey as well, however a very fun experience. Like your shirts and ears!

It was a great time and am definitely glad we did it! Thanks :)

Oh I love it! That's so great that everyone made it such a special experience! The pictures with all of the princesses are great.

The details inside the castle are so cool - love Gus and Jacques sneaking around!

I would love to do CRT someday. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to go by myself though! Maybe I'll rope the boys into going one trip...

Love all the Cinderella Royal Table pics! What a fantastic start to the day!

Thank you! It really was the perfect start!

Oh I love it! That's so great that everyone made it such a special experience! The pictures with all of the princesses are great.

The details inside the castle are so cool - love Gus and Jacques sneaking around!

I would love to do CRT someday. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to go by myself though! Maybe I'll rope the boys into going one trip...

Thank you! The castle is so gorgeous, so many little details!

I definitely recommend CRT. And hey, the boys may enjoy getting all the princess love! :goodvibes

Day 2 - From Fantasyland to Tomorrowland to Fantasyland!

We headed out of Fantasyland and went straight for Space Mountain. The posted wait time was 10 minutes and it took just about that to get on the ride. Not bad at all! We decided to hold our minnie ears for the picture, but couldn't figure out which side the camera was on LOL

We caught a PP photographer on our way out. Loved the Baymax magic shot!

After that we headed to Buzz which had a posted 5 minute wait. I beat Liz ;) And this was probably not our best ride photo!

After that we headed back over to Fantasyland. First we used our FP+ for Peter Pan's Flight. This is a favorite of both of ours and we really enjoyed it!

Then it was time to meet some characters! Fairy Godmother was out, but the line was a little long and we knew we wouldn't get to meet her in time. But we got in line anyway because we figured it would give us a jump when the Tremaines came out. It was a good plan and put us pretty close to the front when they came out. This meet was HYSTERICAL. We walked up to them and Lady Tremaine read our shirts and said "Soo-gi-ay, is that your surname??" to which we responded No, its SHU-GIE and it's our nickname for each other! She then said something about it being like sugar, which Anastasia eats a lot of. At some point Anastasia also taught me a special high-five, though I can't remember why she did that! I then had to tell them that my dad says hello, since he loves them so much. They then wanted to know if he was eligible and Lady T wanted to know if he was a "Dr. Sugie". They spent a good 5 minutes with us and we couldn't stop laughing. Also, the PP photographer and handler were having their own fun. At some point they grabbed our wands from our bags and started waving them around!

After we took a photo together, I asked if Liz could get one by herself, to which they all started walking away and left Liz there by herself! I meant by herself WITH you guys!

So we went to grab our things, and Lady Tremaine was waving goodbye and Drizella kept saying to me "Isn't my mother's wave lovely?" And I'm just like yeah it's great! But she kept repeating it and I had no idea what was going on. We were trying to grab our stuff and Liz grabbed her wand and then said "Wait, do you have your wand?" and I was like ummm no? I look over, Lady Tremaine had it UP her sleeve and that's why they wanted me to look at her hand! So I walk back up to her and slide it out of her sleeve to which she responded "What kind of sorcery is this, do you have magical powers?!". This meet really was amazing and one of the top moments of the trip for sure!

We then went to check out Gaston's line but it seemed pretty long. We did get some PP pictures in front of Beast's castle though.

We decided to walk back and just wait in line for the Fairy Godmother to come out!

When we finished our meet, We stopped in Sir Mickey's to look around. I loved this Minnie!

Up next...A train, a railroad, and more character meets!

That picture of you clutching your Minnie ears is hilarious!!

Baymax! I haven't seen that magic shot before, very cute.

Awesome meets with both the Tremaines and the Fairy Godmother. I have yet to meet any of them but both are high on my list for my next trip.

I love the Tremaine's! They really consistently have the best meets. They are so much fun.

That picture of you clutching your Minnie ears is hilarious!!

Baymax! I haven't seen that magic shot before, very cute.

Awesome meets with both the Tremaines and the Fairy Godmother. I have yet to meet any of them but both are high on my list for my next trip.

We tried to think of something clever!

I had never seen it before either, it was a nice treat to find in our account.

I highly recommend the Tremaines! Every time I've met them they have been a hoot.

I love the Tremaine's! They really consistently have the best meets. They are so much fun.

I totally agree, I've never had a bad meet with them! :)

Your Space Mtn ride photo is great!!

We didn't find the Lumiere one last year (had Chip instead) so I'm on the lookout for that magic shot. The Baymax one too, how cute!!

The Tremaines. Oh my gosh. I have a parkbound button with them on it that says "I'm so Fancy, You already know", so I wonder what they'll say about it, lol.

Looks like you two are having the time of your lives. You both look so happy in all the photos :-):-)

So many fun photo pass pics! Love the two of you holding onto your ears on Space Mountain. It all looks like a ton of fun!

Great pictures, love the baymax photobomb. We met the Tremaines for the first time in April, they were so funny! It looks like you two had good interactions with them. The crowds don't look to bad, was it ok crowd wise? Makes me excited for our Sept. Trip. We will be there 9/1-9/8 at the Contemporary.

What great meets! The Tremaines seem like they are hilarious! And the Fairy Godmother is just so sweet!

Love the picture from Space Mountain too! You two have so many great pictures already!

Your Space Mtn ride photo is great!!

We didn't find the Lumiere one last year (had Chip instead) so I'm on the lookout for that magic shot. The Baymax one too, how cute!!

The Tremaines. Oh my gosh. I have a parkbound button with them on it that says "I'm so Fancy, You already know", so I wonder what they'll say about it, lol.

Looks like you two are having the time of your lives. You both look so happy in all the photos :-):-)

Thanks!

The new magic shots are super fun, I hope you find them!

I've seen that button! I'm sure they will have so much fun with you when they see it.

Aw thanks, we were very happy and having a blast :goodvibes

So many fun photo pass pics! Love the two of you holding onto your ears on Space Mountain. It all looks like a ton of fun!

Thank you! So much fun!

Great pictures, love the baymax photobomb. We met the Tremaines for the first time in April, they were so funny! It looks like you two had good interactions with them. The crowds don't look to bad, was it ok crowd wise? Makes me excited for our Sept. Trip. We will be there 9/1-9/8 at the Contemporary.

Thank you! The Tremaines are a total must-do for me, always such a good time. The crowds were definitely manageable! Ah September always sounds likes a great time to go, I'm sure you will do fine crowd-wise!

What great meets! The Tremaines seem like they are hilarious! And the Fairy Godmother is just so sweet!

Love the picture from Space Mountain too! You two have so many great pictures already!

Thank you! The Tremaines are definitely one of my favorites to meet!

Thanks, we really made good use of our PP+ (along with all the pics we took on our own)!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter