The Sugies Do Disney - A May 2015 TR! *COMPLETED! 12/14*

great pictures from Fantasmic! Just love that show!

Last day is always such a bummer - always feels like it arrives so fast as well!

Love the couple behind you on your 2nd ride on EE!

I love Fantasmic!
You got some really great shots of it and the animals at Animal Kingdom too.

Great animal pics! Love the Lion King magic shot!

Thank you! :)

OMG, loving that couple behind you guys on EE! I hope that will be me and DH someday .... always a kid a heart .... lol :)

Aren't they just the cutest?! I certainly hope to be that full of joy when I'm that age too :lovestruc

great pictures from Fantasmic! Just love that show!

Last day is always such a bummer - always feels like it arrives so fast as well!

Love the couple behind you on your 2nd ride on EE!

Thank you!

Last day does always come to quick! Especially when vacations seem to take so long to get here!

They are adorable!

I love Fantasmic!
You got some really great shots of it and the animals at Animal Kingdom too.

Thanks!!

Fun night at Fantasmic!

Boo for the last day! But it did get off to a good start - 2 rides on Everest! And love the pictures of the jungle trek!

Fun night at Fantasmic!

Boo for the last day! But it did get off to a good start - 2 rides on Everest! And love the pictures of the jungle trek!

It was a great time at Fantasmic! It always helps getting some park time on the last day, and we were off to a pretty good start!

Day 5 - Kilimanjaro Safaris

I had this update all ready to go and somehow it got deleted :-/ haha anyway...

We made our way towards Africa, stopping for more (yes more ;)) PP pics!

We were kinda hungry, so we decided to stop at the stand right near KS and grab some pretzels. A totally acceptable breakfast, right??

Once we were done it was finally time to get on the safari!

We had a great time! Didn't see the lions out though!

Up next...More AK fun!

I love the magic shot with the butterfly!

A Mickey pretzel is a totally acceptable breakfast!

You got some great pictures on the safari. I really like the one of the crocodile/alligator (I know there's a difference but I can never remember) opening it's mouth!

I love the magic shot with the butterfly!

A Mickey pretzel is a totally acceptable breakfast!

You got some great pictures on the safari. I really like the one of the crocodile/alligator (I know there's a difference but I can never remember) opening it's mouth!

Thanks, I like it too!

It is, right?? I thought so! :rotfl:

Thanks! I can't remember the difference either haha

Day 5 - More trails, More characters!

When we got off we decided to cross the other trail off our list!

I was sad the baby gorilla wasn't out!

After that it was time to use our FP to meet Mickey & Minnie! We passed some sights along the way.

We only had to wait a few minutes before meeting the big cheeses!

Mickey pointed out our Minnie ears and gestured for us to first take a picture just with Minnie, which I thought was the cutest thing ever!

And then we of course took a group photo!

This was definitely another really great character encounter!

We were pretty hungry so we decided it was time for some lunch. I convinced Liz to go to Yak & Yeti since I love that place so much! I got the honey chicken and she got the beef bowl.

After that we headed to DinoLand!

Up next...We meet some more characters!

How adorable is that couple on EE?! I agree with BlvinMagic, I think that will be DH and & someday!

CUUUUUTE pics with Mickey & Minnie! I totally love that Mickey had y'all posing with Minnie with your ears. So sweet!

How adorable is that couple on EE?! I agree with BlvinMagic, I think that will be DH and & someday!

CUUUUUTE pics with Mickey & Minnie! I totally love that Mickey had y'all posing with Minnie with your ears. So sweet!

I can definitely see that being you and DH in the future! :)

Thank you! It was such a great moment having a girls only picture!

Day 5 - Lots of character meets!

Our first stop in Dinoland was meeting Donald Duck!

And then we decided to take a spin on Primevel Whirl. Liz and I are both fans of the Crazy Mouse rides they have at local fairs, so we just had to go on this, even if it does do a number on your back! The wait for Dinosaur was kinda high so we decided to just skip it.

Then it was time to use our FP for EE!

After that we went to meet Daisy Duck!

We still had some time before we had to leave, so we took some pictures in front of the Tree of Life.

I loved all the new details around the Tree of Life. When I was there last November, it was all boarded up!

And then decided we had enough time to meet Russell & Dug from Up! I'd never met them before so this was new for me too!

Liz went up first!

And then we got one together!

And then I asked if I could get one by myself..to which Russell walked off! (Kind of similar to the Tremaine story earlier in the trip). Dug didn't get them memo though and chose to stay around.

So Russell decided to come back over and this hilarious photo happened!

But when we hugged it out and decided to take a normal photo :)

Up next...One final mission

Absolutely adorable meet with Dug and Russell! They were our favorite meet n' greet at Animal Kingdom.... they really need to add Mr. Fredrickson to the bunch :)

Catching up from my computer crash...

Love your PP shirt!!

Cute pictures at the hotel!

Awe, the couple behind you on Everest is so adorable! Back to back rides on Everest got to me too.

Awesome bats and tiger photos, we missed that part, but it looks super neat!

Wow, the butterfly PP is super cute!

Love the PP pic of you guys and Olaf!

Amazing safari pics! It's such an accomplishment getting good photos on the safari.

That was so sweet of Mickey and letting you guys get a picture with Minnie first! It turned out great!

Yum, Yak & Yeti looks really good!

The Daisy pics turned out super cute!

OMG, the Dug and Russell photos...so awesome!!!!

Awesome report! Just loving your "Disney vibe"! And you both look great, even with your short nights!

Great safari pics - not sure I've ever seen a pic with more than one cheetah

So many great PP photos -especially the ones at the tree of life

Great meets with Mickey and Minnie and the Dug and Russel

Absolutely adorable meet with Dug and Russell! They were our favorite meet n' greet at Animal Kingdom.... they really need to add Mr. Fredrickson to the bunch :)

Thank you! They were so fun, I'm glad we got to meet them. They really do need to add him, then it would be a perfect meet!

Catching up from my computer crash...

Love your PP shirt!!

Cute pictures at the hotel!

Awe, the couple behind you on Everest is so adorable! Back to back rides on Everest got to me too.

Awesome bats and tiger photos, we missed that part, but it looks super neat!

Wow, the butterfly PP is super cute!

Love the PP pic of you guys and Olaf!

Amazing safari pics! It's such an accomplishment getting good photos on the safari.

That was so sweet of Mickey and letting you guys get a picture with Minnie first! It turned out great!

Yum, Yak & Yeti looks really good!

The Daisy pics turned out super cute!

OMG, the Dug and Russell photos...so awesome!!!!

Sorry to hear about your computer crash :( glad you were able to catch up!

Thanks for all the photo compliments :) I agree, it is hard taking pics on the safari. I definitely had to sort through and delete all the blurry ones!

The Mickey & Minnie greet was definitely great, it was so nice to get that extra pixie dust!

Awesome report! Just loving your "Disney vibe"! And you both look great, even with your short nights!

Thank you so much, that's very sweet! :goodvibes

Great safari pics - not sure I've ever seen a pic with more than one cheetah

So many great PP photos -especially the ones at the tree of life

Great meets with Mickey and Minnie and the Dug and Russel

Thanks! It was a great time at AK! :)

Great pictures! Such a fun meet with Mickey and Minnie!

I'm excited to see the Tree of Life too - it was boarded up when we were there last year and skipped AK on this most recent trip.

Cute pictures with Dug and Russell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter