The Sugies Do Disney - A May 2015 TR! *COMPLETED! 12/14*

Y'all look really good for only 3 hours of sleep!

Hooray for back to back rides on TSMM!

Your RNR photo is great, looks like mine even though I was scared out of my mind.

I love that Chip magic shot, so cute!

That cinnamon roll looks huge!

Super cute photos with the ducks!

Thank you!

Our RNR photos do look similar!

It was a very large cinnamon roll, but I had no trouble eating it all :)

Thanks!

2 rides and it's before lunch! It's sounds like you're on your way to a day full of Toy Story!

:rotfl:

Breakfast at Starring Rolls does look yummy! That cinnamon roll is huge!

Cute pictures with Daisy and Donald!

It was a good morning for us! And the cinnamon roll was very delicious! :)

Not everyone can force themselves to get up after just four hours of sleep, and even less people can actually look good while doing it!

Also the Donald outfit is amazing and I'm jealous.

Why thank you! :goodvibes

I love the Hollywood Studios outfits, they are so cute!

I'm late to the party, but joining in! Wow... you guys hit the parks hard! AWESOME! Enjoying your adventures...can't wait to read more :)

Hi there! Thanks for joining in and commenting! I'm glad you're enjoying..we sure did hit the parks hard!!

All caught up!

Y'all managed to do so much during EMH! I had to laugh at getting yourselves psyched up for Splash only to find it was close anyway. Doesn't it seem to go like that all too often?!

Oh my goshhhhh I can't even begin to imagine attempting a Disney day on 3 hours of sleep!!!

I love the pics with Donald & Daisy. Their Hollywood outfits are so cute!

All caught up!

Y'all managed to do so much during EMH! I had to laugh at getting yourselves psyched up for Splash only to find it was close anyway. Doesn't it seem to go like that all too often?!

Oh my goshhhhh I can't even begin to imagine attempting a Disney day on 3 hours of sleep!!!

I love the pics with Donald & Daisy. Their Hollywood outfits are so cute!

LOL it definitely does! We just had to laugh at ourselves!

Thinking back, I don't know how we did it. I guess it was pure adrenaline! Only at Disney would I be okay with running on that little sleep.

Thanks, I love those outfits too!

Day 4 - More HS Fun!

Next it was time to use our FP for TSMM- ride #3! Liz beat me yet again!

We then decided to head to the Animation Building. Liz loves 2 things- TSMM and Animation Academy! So we also wanted to get a few drawing classes in today! Along the way though, we stopped in the little gift shop (the one that sells princess things/outfits) and found the coolest pressed penny machine EVER! Liz and I love pressed pennies and this machine was like the holy grail of them.

So you didn't even need pennies and you could pay in cash or credit! You could choose to buy one design at $1 or all 12 for $10. You better believe we each opted to do the full set! They came out really nice and shiny. I hope they end up putting more types of these in the parks! (I believe there is a Frozen one at Disney Springs now)

We got into the Animation Building a little after 11:45 and were able to sit right in the waiting area for the 12pm drawing class. Some selfies while we waited!

We ended up drawing the main mouse himself, Mickey!

When we got out, we decided to meet Minnie, who as usual had a pretty short line. We showed her our Mickey drawings which she seemed to enjoy!

We then decided it was only right to meet Mickey, who had a fairly short line. I think we only ended up waiting about 15 minutes! We had him sign our pics and he was really fun and interactive with us.

We then asked if we could take a special picture with him, which I think came out really cute!

[

After that we headed over to see if we could get into the next Voyage of the Little Mermaid show. The line was long and they couldn't guarantee we would get in, but we tried anyway and we did get in!

Breakfast was wearing off, so it was time to grab some lunch! On the way, we stopped for a couple of PP pictures!

We ended up at the Backlot Express, which I had never eaten in before. Loved that they had self-serve soft drinks! We decided to split an order of regular chicken nuggets and the buffalo chicken nuggets. Both were good, but boy were the buffalo nugs spicy! Good thing for unlimited blue cheese/ranch dressing!

After that it was time to use our FP for Star Tours! I'm not a Star Wars fan so no pictures and I cannot tell you what scene we got. Haha but we had fun! We followed that up with a showing of MuppetVision, I always love seeing that!

We then had another character we needed to meet- Pluto! He was being super silly with our frames!

Up next....ToT and back to the Animation Building!

That's great that you got to do a class at Animation Academy before it closed! And I feel like I don't usually see people draw Mickey - fun!

Cute shots with Minnie and Mickey!

I've never seen Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I hope we can make it before it closes down!

Wow, that is quite the pressed coin machine!

That's super cool that you had Mickey sign your drawing of him and I agree, the picture of you both kissing him is really cute!

I adore the Baymax photo bomb PP!

I also like that Backlot Express had self serve pop machines, I took full advantage of that and also the blue cheese dressing..haha!

Awe, love that Pluto was having a fun time with the frame!

I"m finally caught up!!

My first ever trip to WDW was during the flower and garden festival, and I think that's why I love Epcot so much. It's just so beautiful with all of the flowers in bloom and topiaries on display.

Your EMH night at the MK looks so fun!! Free slushies are the best slushies. We like buttering Donald up before a meet and greet too!

I love Daisy and Donald in their DHS outfits! The Baymax photo cracks me up, we got one like that too. It's one of my favorites!

Loving the trip report!! Can you ask Liz where she got her tshirts at :earsboy:

Thank you so much, glad to have you reading :goodvibes She got them all on the Disney Store website! (Apart from the matching ones which we made ourselves)

That's great that you got to do a class at Animation Academy before it closed! And I feel like I don't usually see people draw Mickey - fun!

Cute shots with Minnie and Mickey!

I've never seen Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I hope we can make it before it closes down!

It was nice that we got to do it before it closed. I'm still really sad about that!

Thanks!

It's a cute show, especially if you're a fan of the LM!

Wow, that is quite the pressed coin machine!

That's super cool that you had Mickey sign your drawing of him and I agree, the picture of you both kissing him is really cute!

I adore the Baymax photo bomb PP!

I also like that Backlot Express had self serve pop machines, I took full advantage of that and also the blue cheese dressing..haha!

Awe, love that Pluto was having a fun time with the frame!

It was so cool!

It was a fun Mickey interaction all around :)

That Baymax PP cracks me up! Love that they did that!

You can't go wrong with free refills, right?

We had a lot of fun with Pluto!

I"m finally caught up!!

My first ever trip to WDW was during the flower and garden festival, and I think that's why I love Epcot so much. It's just so beautiful with all of the flowers in bloom and topiaries on display.

Your EMH night at the MK looks so fun!! Free slushies are the best slushies. We like buttering Donald up before a meet and greet too!

I love Daisy and Donald in their DHS outfits! The Baymax photo cracks me up, we got one like that too. It's one of my favorites!

Aww that must have been cool to see on your first every trip! F&G is so beautiful!

We had a great night at MK! Donald loves attention doesn't he??

The Baymax magic shot is hysterical, I love it too!

You are holding up pretty well considering the little sleep!

Always love the idea of having the character sign the picture you draw in the animation academy. And good idea to meet Minnie before you go around kissin' on Mickey ;)

fun magic shots!

You are holding up pretty well considering the little sleep!

Always love the idea of having the character sign the picture you draw in the animation academy. And good idea to meet Minnie before you go around kissin' on Mickey ;)

fun magic shots!

Thanks! We tried our best!

Haha you're right, we planned that out pretty well didn't we? ;)

Day 4 - ToT and back to the Animation Building

Next up we went to use our FP for ToT! We hadn't taken any pics in front of the Chinese Theater yet so did that first!

Our ride on ToT was awesome, as always! We did have some fun with the CM in the pre-show area. She was super in character and Liz couldn't stop giggling because she was freaking out a little. The CM ended up coming over and just totally played along with it.

We of course also stopped for some more PP pics ;) Are you surprised??

Since we had used all 3 of our FPs, we stopped at a kiosk and ended up scheduling a fourth for the 2nd showing of Fantasmic at 10:30. From there it was back to the Animation building for drawing class #2! We ended up drawing Tigger this time.

When we got out we played with the little quiz game that tells you what character you are. Liz got Cinderella while I got Maleficent! :rotfl:I will admit I did answer the last question in a fashion that would lead me towards a villain ;)

We then decided to meet the Incredibles! Liz loves that movie and while surprisingly I've never seen it, I always enjoy meeting new characters!

Up next...Characterpalooza!

I am all caught up. This trip report is one of my favs thus far. My husband and I are going to Disney World on 11/8 for our Disneymoon and both of our first visits. I am so excited and seeing pictures and others stories have me even more excited :)

Looks like an awesome day. I love that you have the option to get all of the pressed pennies like that. What a cool idea!

Fun update! Great idea to ask Mickey to sign your art work ...very cook keepsake :) Can't wait to hear about Characterpalooza!

More fun photos!!

We've never managed to make time to meet Mr. Incredible and Frozone...I don't think I could resist the urge to shout, "Honey, where's my super suit?" in front of Frozone, lol!!

I am all caught up. This trip report is one of my favs thus far. My husband and I are going to Disney World on 11/8 for our Disneymoon and both of our first visits. I am so excited and seeing pictures and others stories have me even more excited :)

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment!! :goodvibes Have SO much fun on your trip! I went that same time last November and it was a blast! The Christmas decorations are so beautiful :)

Looks like an awesome day. I love that you have the option to get all of the pressed pennies like that. What a cool idea!

It was a really great day...and the pressed penny machine was so cool!

What a fun time at DHS. Love the Mike magic shot!

Thank you! I love that one too, it's different!

Fun update! Great idea to ask Mickey to sign your art work ...very cook keepsake :) Can't wait to hear about Characterpalooza!

Thank you! I'm glad we got Mickey to sign that for us :)

More fun photos!!

We've never managed to make time to meet Mr. Incredible and Frozone...I don't think I could resist the urge to shout, "Honey, where's my super suit?" in front of Frozone, lol!!

Thanks! Hahaha Liz was definitely saying that line a lot, but resisted saying it in front of them :rotfl:

Awesome magic shots!

I love that you both have your arms completely straight up on TOT, totally committed, whereas the others who have their hands up are just half way committed.

Cute Tigger!

I like the Incredibles pictures, now you must see the movie!

It sounds like a fun time in the queue of TOT!

We of course also stopped for some more PP pics ;) Are you surprised??

Shocked! :eek: But seriously, I'm pretty sure your TRs have more PP pictures than any other that I've seen. At least you really get your money out of Memory Maker!!

Cute pictures with The Incredibles! We love that movie, too. But I think their meet and greet is gone now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter