The Split Personality Trip Report - Updated 12/16 Day 9

Great Minds strike again! I can't believe we never ran into each other.

Love this shot!

::yes::

I know right? It may have had something to do with the 5 million other people around us that we did not know! LOL!

Her mom may not appreciate me posting that picture, but I was highly amused by it. And she has a genuine smile in it...not one of her posed smiles.

LOVE SHOPPING!!! great job and i am overly disappointed in the lack of pictures of all the GOODIES!
When are you going in 2016?!?

LOVE LOVE LOVE AoA!!!!

Sorry, I did not get any pictures of the shopping if you can believe it. I do need to get Matt to download his phone pictures before my next installment, and I bet he has pictures. If he does, I will come back and post them.

Official dates are Friday, 10/28/2016 thru Monday, 11/7/2016. I am beyond excited that I was able to book a Nemo Suite!

I was going to switch from All Star Music to a Lion King suite, but I just really like the looks of the Nemo one, and it was available, and not much more, so we booked it. We are really hoping to catch the very first MVMCP on Sunday the 6th...Need Pixie Dust for this! I have never done this party, so I REALLY want to do it. I LOVE MNSSHP, and the other two will love it too!

I am already thinking about the ADR list...we have a few we will do: Ohanas on arrival night, breakfast at CRT, dinner at BOG. Matt wants to do Mama Melrose too. I want to do some research on what I want to do. I am probably going to spend some solo time, as they want to go to Universal one day. I may take that day to eat myself around the world because it will be Food and Wine Fest at the time! I need to talk to Damita (I really need to stop calling her the dog whisperer) about what she likes to eat and does she do breakfast. I have only seen her eat pizza and salad, so I suspect she is not a very adventuresome eater. We really need to consider this when planning dining this trip.

*kicks and screams and just generally throws a temper tantrum* You're checking in on the day I am LEAVING!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Come stay with us for the weekend...you are only a few hours away from home! We will have the suite with 3 people in it LOL! I would love to come a day or so earlier, but I have to watch my vacation time, because my son is planning on graduating college in December 2016, so I will have to use some vacation days for that. (How dare he cut into my Disney vacation time! right?!)

Come stay with us for the weekend...you are only a few hours away from home! We will have the suite with 3 people in it LOL! I would love to come a day or so earlier, but I have to watch my vacation time, because my son is planning on graduating college in December 2016, so I will have to use some vacation days for that. (How dare he cut into my Disney vacation time! right?!)
You are too sweet! :hug: I wish I could accept the invitation, I really do! I have to plan my trips so that I get home on Friday, though... I need the two days of recovery time before heading back to the office on Monday. I spend most of those two days in bed and poppin' painkillers. :sick: Even with the scooter, a week at Disney really breaks me off! Otherwise, I would totally come stay an extra night with ya'll! Not to mention that I would love to check out the AoA suites in-person! I have three of us staying there this December, and I considered doing a suite, but none of us want the murphy bed or the sofa bed. We all want real beds. :laughing: So we opted for two Little Mermaid rooms instead!

You are too sweet! :hug: I wish I could accept the invitation, I really do! I have to plan my trips so that I get home on Friday, though... I need the two days of recovery time before heading back to the office on Monday. I spend most of those two days in bed and poppin' painkillers. :sick: Even with the scooter, a week at Disney really breaks me off! Otherwise, I would totally come stay an extra night with ya'll! Not to mention that I would love to check out the AoA suites in-person! I have three of us staying there this December, and I considered doing a suite, but none of us want the murphy bed or the sofa bed. We all want real beds. :laughing: So we opted for two Little Mermaid rooms instead!

I totally understand! One day I will meet all my DIS friends!

I finally found you here although it took a few days I'm all caught up reading! :) I'm not going to leave any specific comments since I was catching up but I will try to do so in the future!

Congrats on the new countdown! I haven't been there in the fall and I had been secretly hoping I might be able to swing a last minute long weekend in the fall this year but I'm not so confident that it will happen now. We will see. Who is going on this trip? You, Matt and the dog whisperer?

What a fun MK day!! I love the pictures of Zoe with Merida...she looks so happy. And her outfit is adorable!!

I still can’t believe we bought a Pandora bracelet for a 4 year old!

There's nothing wrong with that lol. Also, these bracelets are durable and if you have a good clasp, it will last a long time. They have this thing you can get that makes sure the clasp doesn't open so it doesn't fall off...I'd recommend that for her because it is an expensive thing and you don't want her losing it by accident!!

The photos of Kim and Zoe remind me of when my daughter was Zoe’s age and was not in the mood for photographs. If I had some energy left, I’d scan and upload a photo showing the exact same expression on my daughter’s face!

Sounds like you had a great experience with Merida! She sure has the look for the character. The photos are so good!

When I win the lottery, I’ll move next door to you in Golden Oaks. It could happen, right?!

I'm so excited for your new trip!!! I'd LOVE to go during that time...that is my favorite time to go to Disney. Nov 1st is our anniversary...maybe we will swing by for a weekend F and W eat-your-way-through Epcot sort of trip. Hehehe.

Glad to know I am not the only one! LOL! I had picked the Island House, but someone had the audacity to buy it before I won the lottery! So I have not settled on a new favorite yet! What is your floor plan?
It seems that the one I picked out months ago is long sold, so I had to pick a second choice to settle for... :laughing:

http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/goldenoak/neighborhoods/floor-plans/Cahill_Somerset.pdf
Somerset
Exterior would be the Alternate Italianate Elevation
Including all Options (Pool, Spa, Second Floor Expansion)

I've got over a year to convince my husband that a Halloween/early Nov trip is NECESSARY. I was so bummed that they started MNSSHP so late this year.

It IS NECESSARY!!! We really are hoping to catch the first MVMCP! That would be AWESOME!

I finally found you here although it took a few days I'm all caught up reading! :) I'm not going to leave any specific comments since I was catching up but I will try to do so in the future!

Congrats on the new countdown! I haven't been there in the fall and I had been secretly hoping I might be able to swing a last minute long weekend in the fall this year but I'm not so confident that it will happen now. We will see. Who is going on this trip? You, Matt and the dog whisperer?

You really should go in the fall. We went in October once, and loved it. It was the week before Columbus Day and Year of a Million Dreams...where they were randomly giving away prizes...one being a lanyard with FP for all the rides in the park you were in...we ended up with two of these...one in HS and one in AK...I think we used a total of one FP...we just did not need them for anything. The weather was still muggy though...yeah I know it's Florida. And I LOVED the F & W Fest! I loved sampling everything! And MNSSHP is AWESOME! If you can't make it for this year, plan for next year! :)

Yes, as it stands right now, it is me, Matt & Damita.

What a fun MK day!! I love the pictures of Zoe with Merida...she looks so happy. And her outfit is adorable!!

There's nothing wrong with that lol. Also, these bracelets are durable and if you have a good clasp, it will last a long time. They have this thing you can get that makes sure the clasp doesn't open so it doesn't fall off...I'd recommend that for her because it is an expensive thing and you don't want her losing it by accident!!

She was ready to wear her Pocahontas costume! And she loves jewelry. I think she was a little unsure of Merida at first, but she was a truly fun meet & greet.

I am sure her mom and Aunt Kim will make sure it stays safe. It is just one of those things I have yet to splurge on for myself, so I was probably a tad jealous! LOL!

The photos of Kim and Zoe remind me of when my daughter was Zoe’s age and was not in the mood for photographs. If I had some energy left, I’d scan and upload a photo showing the exact same expression on my daughter’s face!

Sounds like you had a great experience with Merida! She sure has the look for the character. The photos are so good!

When I win the lottery, I’ll move next door to you in Golden Oaks. It could happen, right?!

Yeah, I don't think she was "feeling" the Castle pictures that morning! You will have to dig out those pictures when you get a chance!

We had such a wonderful variety of great pictures from that M & G!

Good to know I will have such wonderful neighbors in Golden Oaks! LOL!

I'm so excited for your new trip!!! I'd LOVE to go during that time...that is my favorite time to go to Disney. Nov 1st is our anniversary...maybe we will swing by for a weekend F and W eat-your-way-through Epcot sort of trip. Hehehe.

Sound like you DEFINITELY NEED an anniversary trip at that time of the year! Come eat around the world with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter