The Split Personality Pre Trip Report (May 2015) - Back Home with a Quick Update (5/18)

Congrats on your single digit dance! :woohoo: I love those!

So glad your dog sitter is loved by the dog - what a relief!

D~

I am so glad he loves her...makes my life a tad easier!

Lynn,

I am sorry to hear that you have been ill. I do hope you are feeling better now and will continue to feel stronger each day. Pixie dust and prayers are being sent out for you.

I, totally, understand how you were thinking about how you need to kick whatever this illness is in the butt in order to be feeling your best while at WDW. We put so much time and planning into these trips that many people would not understand. Good vibes to you! :hug:

Thanks for the prayers and pixie dust! They are much appreciated! I am feeling better, just taking it really easy until the trip. I have found replacements for all my retail shifts between now and then which helps. (As much as I LOVE that job, it takes a lot out of me physically). Yes we do put a lot of planning into these things, and for me, I have so many people that this is their first trip on this one, that I feel really responsible for them having a fun time!

Wahoooo single digits!! So exciting! And that is so awesome that things are going well dog-wise!!
Glad you're feeling better! Yay for single digits :jumping1:.

One week from today, I will be in the Magic Kingdom!

Hi, I followed your signature over to your PTR. Right in the nick of time, lol!

The more I look at your dog pictures, the more I think you might be right about my dog having Anatolian in him!

Hope the week flies by for you! :)

I need to get some more last minute updates in...time has not been my friend these last two weeks! But on the other hand, it sure is nice to be that much closer to the actual trip!

I never noticed Anatolians before I adopted him (I too thought they had his breed wrong...thought he was a St. Bernard mix). But, he has soooo many common ASD traits. But I love the big goof ball. And he loves us. I am proud to be part of his flock he watches over. LOL!

Glad you're feeling better! And omg, your trip is SO CLOSE now!!! I cannot wait to read all about your adventures!!! :goodvibes

I am sooo excited! I also have rally been enjoying your trip report...has me thinking about doing a food one...as I am enjoying that one too!

8 days!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO

I will be in MAGIC KINGDOM one week from today!!!

Ok, a quick update to at least outline what parks we will be at on our trip.

• Friday, May 8th Magic Kingdom until about 8:15 pm
  • Saturday, May 9th Animal Kingdom (AM) possibly EPCOT (PM)
  • Sunday, May 10th Hollywood Studios (AM until late afternoon early evening)
  • Monday, May 11th, EPCOT (AM), Animal Kingdom (until close), possibly EPCOT late or DTD
  • Tuesday, May 12th, Magic Kingdom all day
  • Wednesday, May 13th, Magic Kingdom all day
  • Thursday, May 14th, Hollywood Studios, (AM) and EPCOT (PM)
  • Friday, May 15th (undecided)
  • Saturday, May 16th, Hollywood Studios all day? maybe DTD?
So that is our pretty loose itinerary. Like GracefulSkinney said...if you see us, say hello!

Lynn

I'll be on the look out for you, we'll be in the same place may 11 & 14. It's getting close now hope you're feeling better.

I'll be on the look out for you, we'll be in the same place may 11 & 14. It's getting close now hope you're feeling better.

I will PM you my cell number so we can touch base once there.

are any of these star wars weekends?

Yes mam, we are going to the very first one for the season (actually it starts on the 15th). And we have the Star Wars Galactic breakfast at the Sci Fi Dine in on that Sat (16th). I am so not a Star Wars fan, but this is Matt's one must do. So we are going.

Getting so close!!! Your plans sound amazing!!! Not sure about that three parks in a day thing...I know I know...people do it...but don't think I could do more than two max....

Yes mam, we are going to the very first one for the season (actually it starts on the 15th). And we have the Star Wars Galactic breakfast at the Sci Fi Dine in on that Sat (16th). I am so not a Star Wars fan, but this is Matt's one must do. So we are going.

May the 4th be with you!
I LOVE STAR WARS!!!! i'm jealous.. Star wars weekend is on my bucket list!!!

Getting so close!!! Your plans sound amazing!!! Not sure about that three parks in a day thing...I know I know...people do it...but don't think I could do more than two max....

Yeah, I'm not so sure about that 3 park thing either...but one can dream! :rotfl:

So, Sabrina called yesterday and said that she had her luggage packed and would bring it and her garment bag over last night. :scared1: Oh my gosh. We are so going to give her a hard time...Her suitcase (and a garment bag!) take up half the trunk of my car, and I have a fairly large trunk! Matt and I are like, we have clothes the size of small tarps, and are only bringing a duffle bag (Matt) and a small suitcase (me). And here she is the smallest of the group and has a suitcase (and garment bag!) that would fit both of our bags. She said but I'm a girl...and I was um, excuse me, hello! So am I, and her next comment was something about looking good...and I had to concede she had me there...LOL:jumping1: So now I have to really be the packing master that I know I can be! Of course pray that we don't need to get to the spare tire during the trip...that would be interesting to see us on side the road! Oh, and she still has an overnight bag and backpack to bring too!

Three more sleeps until we hit the road to Florida!

Lynn

Hiya!! You guys will be in WDW before you know it. I'll be seeing ya at Sci-Fi Galactic Breakfast on the 16th! Our ressie is at 9:15am. I'm hoping if we get there a tad earlier (like 9am) they may seat us earlier (crossing fingers)...just so we have enough time to take pictures, eat, and get a decent spot at the parade viewing. Even though we have the FTF package I know that area fills up quickly too!

It is sooo hard not to overpack for trips!! Especially when you aren't sure about the weather or have special outfits and such...good luck with it all!!! I still think it's great that you can drive to Disney...you can bring stuff without having to worry about paying for luggage!

We are so going to give her a hard time...Her suitcase (and a garment bag!) take up half the trunk of my car, and I have a fairly large trunk! Matt and I are like, we have clothes the size of small tarps, and are only bringing a duffle bag (Matt) and a small suitcase (me). And here she is the smallest of the group and has a suitcase (and garment bag!) that would fit both of our bags. She said but I'm a girl...and I was um, excuse me, hello! So am I, and her next comment was something about looking good
Not everyone has our packing mojo. :rotfl: I was quite proud that I got Little MIss AND myself into one (albeit Large) suitcase! Of coarse to pull that off I am doing another that will be the communal shoe bag.
Three more sleeps until we hit the road to Florida!
:jumping1::dancer:party:

See you FRIDAY!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper: (It really really is fun to say that!)

{p.s. I saw you mention on someone elses ptr that Matt found a new job! Congrats on that! I know that must be a big relief:thumbsup2}

Too funny on the bag issue! Good luck making everything fit!

And that's awesome news about Matt getting a job!

That's too funny. I tend to over pack but I'm pretty proud I got it down to 2 regular suitcases, 1 carry on, and one kids suitcase for 5 of us for 7 days. Packing is hard :rolleyes1

Lynn, you're SO CLOSE!!! :woohoo:

I hope you're feeling better! In case I don't leave another message, I hope you have a wonderful and magical trip! :wizard:

i can't say anything i am a over packer too.. yet always seem to forget something behind.

TWO MORE SLEEPS! HOW EXCITING!!!!

only-2-more-days-until-disney.png

It is soooo hard to be at work...hence why I am posting here. :rotfl:

So tonight I get to go pick up my shirts from the seamstress. I can't wait to see what she has come up with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter