The Split Personality Pre Trip Report (May 2015) - Back Home with a Quick Update (5/18)

I am just getting home from the seamstress...way to tired to take pictures tonight, but I promise to take them tomorrow and post here! Some are a little over the top, but so much fun...and it is Disney after all. Her and her daughter were very creative!

Lynn

I promise I will take pictures and post both on here and my FB page. I will tag her on the FB page. They were both so cute...had no idea the whole family is as big of Disney nerds almost as I am. All the shirts have at least one hidden mickey in them.

Just WRONG to make us wait!!!!

Funny thing is, Matt and Theresa were talking gaming systems for a while after the big reveal, and the whole time all I could think of was, "we need to wind this up", I have to go home and take pictures so I can post them to the Dis and FB...but I left that thought unsaid since both were enjoying the conversation.

I even thought about bringing them into work with me and taking pictures. But I thought, it's one thing to be mentally in vacation mode, but it is a whole other ballgame to be physically in vacation mode while I am supposed to be getting work done!

Ok, here we go...

Tink:

AK:

Mickey:

Cinderella:

Ariel:

Jasmine (you all have seen the shirt):

And my favorite (but the worst picture!), FIGMENT!:

and the back...

I have WINGS!!!

You can't see because of the crappy picture, but the front has what looks like spaceship earth on it...

Hopefully we will get better pictures of them on me!

I will be wearing Mickey on Friday!

Tomorrow is the day!

Lynn

OMG OMG OMG! I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED FOR YOU! :hyper:

I love love love the shirts! And the headbands! The Cinderella and Ariel headbands are AWESOME!!! :eek:

One more sleep, girl! ONE. MORE. SLEEP. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

OMG OMG OMG! I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED FOR YOU! :hyper:

I love love love the shirts! And the headbands! The Cinderella and Ariel headbands are AWESOME!!! :eek:

One more sleep, girl! ONE. MORE. SLEEP. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks Billie!

My favorite headbands are Ariel and Jasmine. But the shirts...Figment is my favorite!

I am pretty excited myself!

Unfortunately, I did not get to pack the trunk last night like I really wanted to. So I am at work until 10:30-11:00 (got here super duper early!) and will head home. I have to stop off at the post office and drop something else off for a friend, then I am on my way home to pack the car. Whatever is not ready by the time I get home is not coming with us!

I hope to post live while we are there. We will see how that works out! I know I will be posting on FB while there, as I can easily do that from my phone.

Just a few more hours!

Lynn

Wow those shirts are amazing!!! Wish I had the skill to do that kind of thing! You are all going to look so adorable!!

Love the shirts! How fun!! My favorites are the AK, Figment and Ariel.

Safe travels! I know you listed your park days by date somewhere in this thread and I am thinking we don't overlap but I've possibly made changes since I've looked at it so I will keep my eyes open for you.

I especially like the Animal Kingdom shirt. According to your itinerary, you are probably at the Magic Kingdom right now as I type this! So, ENJOY! and I will be here to hear all about your trip upon your return.

OK know i am late to the party.. BUT i was able to text you on your happy day! Meg went bat crap crazy.. she got her stuff today!!

OK know i am late to the party.. BUT i was able to text you on your happy day! Meg went bat crap crazy.. she got her stuff today!!

Glad to hear!

I have been the worst DISer ever!!!! I have been here for two and a half days and not posted, not taken any food pictures, not posted any other pictures! SORRY! We have been busy, and I am realizing how easily I get tired. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL!!!! warm bit not too humid.

Today is MGM (Hollywood Studios,,,will always be MGM to me). It won't be too long of a day for us because the princess arrives today.

Happy Mothers Day to all!

Lynn

OK.. YOU NEED TO START TAKING TONS OF PICTURES!!! we need to see everything in your trip report!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter