The snow is here!

Great pics everyone.....:thumbsup2

Karen I love Suzy's snowballs! :lmao:

Ok, I didn't get as much snow as everyone else here, but I went out into the snow at 1.30am and got back at 3!

That was the most fun, impulsive thing I've done!

Here is my garden earlier this morning...

P1030983.jpg

Just been out with the dogs - didn't last long as Suzy clumped up within minutes... :rolleyes:

The garden...
DSCF1044.jpg

Dinah...
DSCF1046.jpg

Suzy...
DSCF1058.jpg

And with the clumpy ice balls on her back legs...
DSCF1062.jpg

My dog has the same problem but we have to be careful getting them off has he has metal pins in both his hind legs & it sometimes hurts him

Schools out and DH can't get to work so we went to the field behind our house to meet up with some friends. The snow was very deep and Poppy (age3) found it really hard and tiring to walk in, but we had fun sledging and the like!

View at the front of our house.

DSC_0004-4.jpg

DH just went and cleared some snow from the car, you can see how deep it is.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0096-1.jpg

Blimey Joanne! I am glad we haven't got that much snow!

My dog has the same problem but we have to be careful getting them off has he has metal pins in both his hind legs & it sometimes hurts him

Awww, poor thing!!! Suzy got into a terrible state last time there was deep snow with frozen snowballs all over her legs and tummy - I ended up hosing her down with warm water in the bath as I was terrified she'd catch pneumonia... :rolleyes: Fortunately, we now have underfloor heating in the conservatory so I turned it up and it melted the snow clumps off her as she lay down... :thumbsup2

Schools out and DH can't get to work so we went to the field behind our house to meet up with some friends. The snow was very deep and Poppy (age3) found it really hard and tiring to walk in, but we had fun sledging and the like!

Looks fun, Joanne! Richard has trudged to Marks and Parc Franglais for supplies - he loves this kind of weather as his 'survival' instincts kick in... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Blimey Joanne! I am glad we haven't got that much snow!

It's brilliant, Claire!!! Tho' I'm a little worried about the conservatory roof... ;)

Fortunately, we now have underfloor heating in the conservatory so I turned it up and it melted the snow clumps off her s she lay down... :thumbsup2

We have it in the kitchen, isn't it glorious! We all came in, stripped the girls off and they lay all over the floor getting warm - it's good for kids too!

The snow is very very bad where I live. I struggled to get into work this morning and am now sat at work watching the snow falling outside and wondering about how bad it will be getting home later :sad2:

Looks fun, Joanne! Richard has trudged to Marks and Parc Franglais for supplies - he loves this kind of weather as his 'survival' instincts kick in... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Same here, I'm watching my Richard trying to dig the car out of the drive incase I want to go out tomorrow. He's gone all manly and protective on me:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It's brilliant, Claire!!! Tho' I'm a little worried about the conservatory roof... ;)

There is a lot here, Claire. Karen and I are minutes away - we have a lot! There's quite a lot of open space and parks around here too, so it's very pretty.
FIL just called and said he's worried about his conservatory roof too, I think he's was going up a ladder to scrape it off with a soft broom!

My moms in Birmingham today and has unfortunatly gone in on the train, hope she gets home today.

I'm still in bed :)

Well we had at least a foot of snow here this morning and now it's really coming down.

Just sent everybody, that managed to get into work this morning, home as I don't want them getting snowed in. The manager didn't make it in so I guess he won't mind.

I walk to work so will be here until 3 when I go and pick the girls up - well that's if the school stays open!

Have fun everybody - loving the photos of you all in the snow.

The snow is very very bad where I live. I struggled to get into work this morning and am now sat at work watching the snow falling outside and wondering about how bad it will be getting home later :sad2:

Don't stay too late, Kathryn... :hug:

Heading off to work at 2pm, start at 4pm, and doing a detour across Eastbourne to see my Nan as she isn't very well at the moment and want to see her before we go away on Thursday. Hoping that the snow isn't too much before then.

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter