The Silly and Mischievous Adventures of Four Crazy Canucks - FINAL THOUGHTS 2/1

I don't have a texting plan on my phone. :sad2: Just give me a call, I am not a big phone talker either but we can certainly arrange a place to meet up if its not too late. :goodvibes

Is it wicked expensive to call you when you're in the US?

Is it wicked expensive to call you when you're in the US?

We do have to pay roaming fees out the nose so I try not to use my phone while in the States as the charges can build up quickly. I usually just keep it turned off anyways and check it once or twice a day for voicemails.

I am super jealous of the phone plans you guys have in the States, they are soooo much better than in Canada.

did u check somewhere :rolleyes1 on the airline thread the fees jetblue has in effect now.

No really big ones but u may want to check it out.

im here ehhh, glad september is getting close, now it is time for all the TR to start up.

since you are stalking people at the POP is that where you g uys are staying?

We'll be arriving in the evening so no parks for us on arrival day, the plan is to just relax at the hotel, explore a bit, go swimming, and just rejoice in the fact that we are in Disney World. Some of my Dis buddies will also be staying at POP so maybe we will even get the chance to stalk them a bit that evening. :magnify:

Stalking glasses at the ready:cool2:

What time are you arriving? You can PM that info if you want;)

You know I will be looking for you all! And texting probably...if thats ok...I';m a text-er more than a call-er.

I am more text than call too Katt ::yes::

We do have to pay roaming fees out the nose so I try not to use my phone while in the States as the charges can build up quickly. I usually just keep it turned off anyways and check it once or twice a day for voicemails.

I am super jealous of the phone plans you guys have in the States, they are soooo much better than in Canada.

We don't use the cell to much either Lessa. Florida for us is a roaming call:scared1:

Yayy!!!! I'm caught up Lessa!

Excellent. I'm so excited to be meeting you and your family. :goodvibes

I can't wait to meet you too Z! :banana:

did u check somewhere :rolleyes1 on the airline thread the fees jetblue has in effect now.

No really big ones but u may want to check it out.

I haven't read that thread yet, the new charges are for pillows and blankets right? I don't use that stuff anyways.

I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see all the pics!!:banana:

Thanks, I can't wait to share them all. My friends and co-workers all get bored if I share too much but you all share the same Disney enthusiasm as me and actually like to see all the hundred of pictures I take. :goodvibes

im here ehhh, glad september is getting close, now it is time for all the TR to start up.

since you are stalking people at the POP is that where you g uys are staying?

Yep, I am sure I will be subscribing to a couple hundred TR's soon. :lmao:

Yep, very clever figuring out we are staying at POP. ;)

Stalking glasses at the ready:cool2:

What time are you arriving? You can PM that info if you want;)

We will probably be there around 8ish maybe. It all depends on how much time we spend making our stops after arrival.

We don't use the cell to much either Lessa. Florida for us is a roaming call:scared1:

Yikes, I thought you all had the Nationwide calling plans. I'm always seeing commercials for them on tv.

Hey Lessa . . .

Yes, I know I'm late . . .

Yes, I have alot of catching up to do . . .

Yes, I WILL respond and not LURK when I'm done . . .

( . . . some people . . . nag, nag nag . . .) :lmao:

Hey Lessa . . .

Yes, I know I'm late . . .

Yes, I have alot of catching up to do . . .

Yes, I WILL respond and not LURK when I'm done . . .

( . . . some people . . . nag, nag nag . . .) :lmao:

:lmao: You are not that late! Only started this a few days ago. ;)

I have shamefully become a lurker on most threads lately. :sad2: :eek: I am going to try and remedy my negligent ways though. ;)

The Plan: Day 2

Our first full day in Disney, alright! :banana:

This is going to be a long day as it is our scheduled Hollywood Studios day. Does anybody else still have trouble calling it that? I am always wanting to type out MGM. :rolleyes:

I plan to have everybody out of bed early and at the park well before rope drop so we can make the mad dash to Toy Story Mania as soon as they start letting people in. I have read many reports that the only chance of getting on this ride without standing in a 2 hour line is to hit it first thing in the morning.

We'll also probably grab some fastpasses for it as well so we can have the chance of coming back later in the day.

After that we will check on the lines for Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller Coaster. Only Alek and I will ride these though as Mom and Erich are big ride chickens! :lmao: If the lines are too long we will probably just come back later in the day when everybody is in the first Fantasmic show.

On our must-do list for the day:

Toy Story
Tower of Terror
Rockin Roller Coaster
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid
Lights Motors Action
Fantasmic

Other than those things we are pretty much going to go with the flow the rest of the day. No ADR's this day although I was contemplating getting one for Sci-Fi if there are any openings this close to the trip. This is a budget trip though so we will probably just eat counter service. It is very possible we will take a mid-day break to go swimming/eat as we plan on hitting up the second showing of Fantasmic this night which is not until 10:30.

Some highlights from last years trip in MGM (it was still MGM back then ;) )

D3052.jpg

D3050.jpg

D7032.jpg

D7029.jpg

D7038.jpg

image113.jpg

image115.jpg

Click Here To Continue

Stalking opportunity #2.:cool2:

I think our plan for DHS ( yes I still want to say MGM) is to send Jim and Jimmy to get fast passes for everyone for TSM and ANdrew and I will ride ToT (Jimmy is too young, and Jim doesn't like heights). Then have them come back and we will do child swap for RnRC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter