The Side effects of the AP-Trip#6 Oct 10 Final thoughts and some TMI

You've once again hit upon one of my favorite memories from the trip-- the beach, the EWP, the fireworks, drink in hand, warm summer air, friends. mmmmm, hmmmmm, that's the good life!

After the couple of weeks that I have had, I need a vacation bad. :beach:

I recently had the opportunity to do a can, a can, a can and it was a hit.

I may need to do that again tomorrow since that will be the onyl day I can get home early.

Really enjoying the pictures of Disney at night. Hopefully on my next trip my kids will be old enough for me to be able to experience it!

We used to make sure we took a rest in the middle of the day and then head out again at night. In the summer it was the way to go.

After the couple of weeks that I have had, I need a vacation bad. :beach:

I recently had the opportunity to do a can, a can, a can and it was a hit.

I may need to do that again tomorrow since that will be the onyl day I can get home early.

:thumbsup2 for a can a can a can!!!!!!!!!!! It has magic restorative powers. I could use one right now.

That was some serious park power nighttime staying power. Most impressive. It does sound like a perfect night...until the macarena.

Love MSEP!!! I can't wait to see it really soon!!! ;) Too cute about the little girl yelling for the things to come to her.

These were "big" girls, maybe tween or early teen. I thought it was great that they weren't too cool for the parade.

You had a wonderful evening-fireworks, EWP, and MK.

Sure hoping that a week from today I am waking up tired because I will have been to MK's EMHs on Sunday night!!! Well, at least that is the plan. Sure hope we can make it that long. :) After reading your report, I am convinced that EMHs are really worth a try!

EMH is totally worth it!!! Especially if you can stick it out towards the end of the night.

You are soooo close- I really need to sneak in your suitcase. :rolleyes1

dont you hate when the guns get tired from working all day and dont aim right.
:rolleyes1

I can never get Buzz going right. I cannot figure out which red light is mine and when I am moving and the object is moving it just adds to the stress of it all.

I did manage this once.:rotfl2:
DisneyApril08210.jpg

:thumbsup2 for a can a can a can!!!!!!!!!!! It has magic restorative powers. I could use one right now.

I think I may have to make a batch tomorrow. It is too late here now. :sad2:

That was some serious park power nighttime staying power. Most impressive. It does sound like a perfect night...until the macarena.

Thank you, I play hard. :lmao: The macarena that night was out of place. It still amazed me that at 1 in the morning, they don't put the bus music loop on something less peppy or anoying in the case of the macarena.

If you have to hold your clothes either up or down, then they do not fit and need to be either longer or smaller. ::yes::
Smaller huh? :cool1: It amazes me how many times I see someone wear something so revealing and then spend all their time trying to keep themselves covered. They obviously wanted people to notice when they were either purchasing it, or putting it on. Why start worrying about it then??? :confused3
Hey, I recognize that chapter title! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2
I agree, very similar. Is that considered plagar-minimalism?
There were girls next to me who would yell every time one of the moving characters came by. This would make them come closer. I endured the "LADYBUG COOOOME HERE" "TURTLE COOOMMMMEEEE HERE"
Very funny AND annoying all at the same time...... :rotfl:
I must be tired. What a stinky score. I think I had a bad gun, yah that's it a bad gun .... again. :rotfl2:
Sounds like MY luck! I seem to always get a bad gun...... :rolleyes1
A Disney tired is better that a hard work week tired. ::yes::
They need to put that one on a T-shirt! Maybe a picture of Sleepy on it...... :idea:
We used to make sure we took a rest in the middle of the day and then head out again at night. In the summer it was the way to go.
That's the plans for our upcoming trip for sure!!! :thumbsup2

These were "big" girls, maybe tween or early teen. I thought it was great that they weren't too cool for the parade.

EMH is totally worth it!!! Especially if you can stick it out towards the end of the night.

You are soooo close- I really need to sneak in your suitcase. :rolleyes1
I actually think I will have an extra one for you to sneak in. :rolleyes1 My packing is going much better than years before!

I can never get Buzz going right. I cannot figure out which red light is mine and when I am moving and the object is moving it just adds to the stress of it all.

I'm the same way! How the heck am I supposed to aim at a target when I can't even figure out which stupid little red light is mine! :laughing:

I did manage this once.:rotfl2:
DisneyApril08210.jpg

that is impressive, if that is in fact your own screen.

:laughing:

Smaller huh? :cool1: It amazes me how many times I see someone wear something so revealing and then spend all their time trying to keep themselves covered. They obviously wanted people to notice when they were either purchasing it, or putting it on. Why start worrying about it then??? :confused3

I agree. The smaller is for those wonderful baggy pants and shorts. If you need one hand to hold it up then it is too big. :idea:

I agree, very similar. Is that considered plagar-minimalism?

sincerest form of flattery :flower3:

Very funny AND annoying all at the same time...... :rotfl:
Little annoying but not enough to move or really be annoyed.

Sounds like MY luck! I seem to always get a bad gun...... :rolleyes1

I did hit the big one once - see picture above somewhere.

They need to put that one on a T-shirt! Maybe a picture of Sleepy on it...... :idea:
May be over to the Hanes shop to make your own in DTD? :idea:

Getting punded by storms tonight. Nothing like seeing a wall of purple on the radar. :scared1:

Still have power. DD came blowing in :laughing: She is on duty as an EMT tonight and already 2 car accidents so I guess she is standing out in the rain and needed dry clothes.

I'm the same way! How the heck am I supposed to aim at a target when I can't even figure out which stupid little red light is mine! :laughing:

And by the time I do figure it out I am past that target and need to start all over again. :rotfl2:

that is impressive, if that is in fact your own screen.

:laughing:

It is mine - can't you see the blur????:lmao: I did that in '08 after a breakfast at Crystal Palace.

What makes it more rare is that I do remember that I was stopped for a while somwhere on the ride so I guess I actually "connected" with something.:laughing:

I actually think I will have an extra one for you to sneak in. :rolleyes1 My packing is going much better than years before!

lots of Disney trips = lots of Disney packing practice = learning all the do's and don'ts and little tricks = :thumbsup2

Pat and Jillyb - Hope you guys made it through the storms okay. We have a 60% chance of scattered, strong thunderstorms today. This was as of yesterday's 6 o'clock news, and they emphasized the word strong. I hope we're in the scattered part that doesn't get them.

Pat and Jillyb - Hope you guys made it through the storms okay. We have a 60% chance of scattered, strong thunderstorms today. This was as of yesterday's 6 o'clock news, and they emphasized the word strong. I hope we're in the scattered part that doesn't get them.

I'm present and accounted for! No damage at my place. Sending pixie dust that you're in the scatterd part!

I agree. The smaller is for those wonderful baggy pants and shorts. If you need one hand to hold it up then it is too big. :idea:
Oh okay, now THAT makes sense!!! Totally agree with that one too. :thumbsup2
May be over to the Hanes shop to make your own in DTD? :idea:
Now that's something to definitely consider..... :banana:
Getting punded by storms tonight. Nothing like seeing a wall of purple on the radar. :scared1:

Still have power. DD came blowing in :laughing: She is on duty as an EMT tonight and already 2 car accidents so I guess she is standing out in the rain and needed dry clothes.
Scary! Hope you made it through all of it without any problems!

lots of Disney trips = lots of Disney packing practice = learning all the do's and don'ts and little tricks = :thumbsup2

I'm present and accounted for! No damage at my place. Sending pixie dust that you're in the scatterd part!

Me Too!!! Nothing but some gusty winds and a little rain but nothing big down in the yard and the power stayed on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter