The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

How the heck did I miss that it was your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!​

happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!!! (Belated) Love your pillow! Do they have a lot of cute stuff in there?

Happy Birthday to my Favorite Canadian !!!!:dance3::yay::cheer2::flower3:

How the heck did I miss that it was your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!​

Hanging head in shame:guilty:

Happy Birthday

So sorry I missed it!:flower3:

Hey guys! It's Lessa here, using my brothers account so I don't mess up my UserCP as I don't have time to read everything.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, they are not belated though, don't worry. My birthday isn't until Thursday the 30th. ;) See you all when I get back!

Lessa :cutie:

I call this my "Window Series" :lmao:

The Window series looks great! Does the rain ever stop on this trip? Remy looks neat. Looks like we are not going to see him anytime soon

D5302.jpg

Beautiful!

Leesa, I am sorry I missed your birthday :flower3: Hope you had a great day!

Hey Guys! I'm back from my trip which was tons of fun. Got lots of fun and goofy pictures of my brothers and cousins. Once I get them all uploaded and edited I will share a few. ;) Also look for the next WDW TR update on Monday as business will be back to normal.

Toledo Visit

The plan was to leave for Toledo on Monday morning when I got off work at 8am, it is about a 7 hour drive from where we live. After Mom and Erich picked me up from work we got Alek from his apartment and stopped at the bank quickly so he and Erich could get some American money. It was at this point that I asked Alek if he had remembered to pack his passport, of course he hadn't! Good thing I asked, would not have been funny if we had driven 6 hours to the border only to get turned away. Back to the apartment to retrieve the passport followed by quick stops at McDonald's and then the gas station and we were finally off, only an hour after we were originally set to leave.

We decided to stop at the Rainforest Cafe in Toronto for lunch. It is located right off the highway at the massive Yorkdale Mall. We had eaten at one many years ago in Virginia Beach so it was almost like it was a first visit for us.

We got seated in the gorilla section and were told that the thunderstorm occurred every 30 minutes.

Alek and Erich though the ketchup and mustard bottles were hilarious. Apparently Heinz ketchup is celebrating 100 years in Canada but mustard hasn't been around that long??? Alek and Erich thought that was worthy of a photo.

D002.jpg

We decided to get up and take some pictures while waiting for our food. I am sure that the other people in the restaurant thought there was something wrong with us. lol

D003.jpg

Erich decided to continue his butt photo tradition

D004.jpg

D005.jpg

The bar stools are made to look like animal butts, so of course we had to take a picture.

D006.jpg

D007.jpg

D009.jpg

D010.jpg

D011.jpg

D012.jpg

D013.jpg

D015.jpg

Lunch was okay, dessert however was so yummy! We ordered the volcano dessert to share. It was two slices of brownie cake with vanilla ice cream and chocolate and caramel sauces. Delicious!

D016.jpg

D017.jpg

D018.jpg

I love this one, Erich is going in for more even though he already has a mouthful! lol

D019.jpg

The first of Erich's many gut pictures

D020.jpg

D021.jpg

Little did I know when I took this picture that I would be seeing many more trees with faces this trip....

D022.jpg

D023.jpg

D024.jpg

D025.jpg

D026.jpg

D027.jpg

D028.jpg

The hilarity had already begun and we weren't even in Toledo yet....

I am cracking up at the butt pictures. Funny stuff. The pic of you and your mom was really nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!