The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Lifelong_Dreamer, May 31, 2009.

1. Lifelong_Dreamer

Lifelong_Dreamer DIS Veteran

:laughing: You should try Splash Rosie. It is a 12 minute ride with a drop that lasts all of 2 seconds. Not so bad.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

How long does it take to have a HEART ATTACK!!!:rotfl2:

4. cmp1111

cmp1111 DIS Veteran

Yay for Beth! I love Splash - it's probably my favorite ride in all of WDW.

Great Mickey and Minnie pics! :)

5. MAGICFOR2

MAGICFOR2 DIS Veteran

Rosie, You can do like me and close your eyes! If you can't see how far you're falling, it's not nearly as scarey!:thumbsup2 The inside of that ride is not to be missed!

Lessa, great update! Too bad you were so soaked. I'm glad you could take it all in stride and have a good time anyway!

6. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

I have a vivid imagination and wouldprobably think I was going over Niagara Falls !!!:rotfl2: Can they let you off before the drop!!!:lmao:

7. Lifelong_Dreamer

One of my favs as well. :thumbsup2

Yeah, Mom and I are getting used to our vacations being waterlogged. :rolleyes: I think somebody has placed a rain curse on us. :sad2:

8. DisneyJo

DisneyJo Missing my tags!

You look so cute with the fairies and Ellie is so excited to visit them in December!

How great your Mom loved Splash, were you singing the wrong words like I did last trip? :rotfl:

9. Lifelong_Dreamer

:laughing: No I don't sing in public, I have no problem singing at home. Just ask Erich, he hates it! :lmao:

10. PopArtGal

PopArtGal Mushu's Best Gal Pal

I def. have to go on Splash. Last time I went was in 2000.

11. Lifelong_Dreamer

:eek: I have to ride Splash every trip, doesn't feel like a trip to the MK without at least riding it once.

12. racefanof88

racefanof88 DIS Veteran

You and your Mom look like y'all had so much fun. Your pictures come out so well. What kind of camera do you have?

13. Lifelong_Dreamer

After riding Splash and Thunder Mountain we just started to walk aimlessly, we weren't sure what we wanted to do so we just sort of wandered. I spied Donald posing for pictures so I had to stop. He was in his Frontierland outfit and I didn't have a picture with him dressed like that yet. ;)

Standing in front of us in line were two girls from Japan. They had the cutest clothes! One had on a Minnie Mouse type outfit, it even had a tail! The other girl had Stitch ears and a really cute Stitch purse. Tokyo Disney has the neatest stuff you never see over here. I can't wait to visit someday. I also love the funky style that the young Japanese have, it is very fun and very different from what you normally see over here. I wish I had gotten a picture of them so you could see what I am talking about.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see even though I was wearing a poncho that day I still got a bit wet.

I was lucky that I got to see Donald, turned out he was going to be leaving in 5 minutes for the parade. Oh yeah, the parade! Mom and I had completely forgotten about it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The parade stalled right as the Cinderella float was approaching. It didn't move for several minutes and it become clear that the float had broken down.

The Fairy Godmother decided she would try some of her magic to get it going again.

[​IMG]

She has now realized that Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo just wasn't going to cut it

[​IMG]

Luckily a brave knight came and saved the day and started the parade moving again.

[​IMG]

Doesn't he look heroic?

[​IMG]

Click here to continue

14. Lifelong_Dreamer

15. Lifelong_Dreamer

Both the cameras are Canon Powershots The model I was using was a SX100IS and the one Mom was using was an A95. Both basic point and shoots. I am really pleased with Canon, I always get such great shots.

16. KatGarcia

KatGarcia Just Keep Swimming.

ABU! How neat!!!! Great parade pics!

17. FauntleroyFAN07

FauntleroyFAN07 Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

donald sure did change fast for the parade, and are in your first picture, are those the girls behind donald dressed up, you can make them out a little bit.

18. jcc0621

jcc0621 DIS Veteran

Another great update Lessa. Jimmy is going to love that parade. It has so many characters that you don't get to see all the time:thumbsup2

19. hollyluvsdisney

hollyluvsdisney I was a Disney bride! Married at the Boardwalk on

Donald looks so cute in his Frontierland outfit!

Great parade photos! :thumbsup2

20. Lifelong_Dreamer

Yep, I was surprised to see him as I had never seen him out before except in MNSSHP pictures.

Yep, that's them in the first picture. You can not see them real well though.

:thumbsup2

I agree! I had no idea he had a special Frontierland outfit until that day. :thumbsup2

21. MAGICFOR2

MAGICFOR2 DIS Veteran

They do have a "last chance emergency exit" right before the drop!:thumbsup2