The Rocketeer on Blu-ray!

mousterpiece

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this today, but Amazon has put up a page to preorder The Rocketeer on Blu-ray, coming out December 13th--! I'm pleasantly surprised that this may happen--one of the sites that reported this said that, since there's cover art for the movie, it seems legit--but it is the movie's 20th anniversary, and I'm happy to snatch it up or get it as an Xmas present.

Anyone else thrilled about this? Please tell me it's not just me.

It's not just you :). This is awesome news; I need to tell my older brother. My husband laughs about my excitement when I find all the movies I loved from my childhood, but this is one that has alluded me for years. Which reminds me, I also need to order "Flight of the Navigator" on DVD, even though half the time, I feel like I'm the only person that even remembers it! Another two for the collection :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter