The Rice's are "Running" at Disney....

Ok...the rest of the trip...Let me try to remember...

We eventually made it to DHS, but we really didn't do too much there. We hit the Great Movie Ride, ToT and RnRC. Then we used our last FP+...."For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration":cool1: . Kevin rolled his eyes and sais he couldn't believe we were waiting in line to see this:rolleyes2. I told him to just enjoy the air conditioning and take a load of for 15-20 minutes. What a surprise! He was was laughing and smiling during the show. The girls and I were singing at the top of our lungs. I had goose bumps at the end...BEST SHOW EVER! I was FLOORED when it ended and Kevin turned to me and said, "That was great! We should see that again":faint:.

After that, the kids wanted to go back to Epcot. The family surprised me again...They WANTED to eat at more of the F&G food kiosks! The kids have been to F&W festival twice (they didn't realize it the first time:laughing:) and they were less than interested. For some reason, they really liked going from booth to booth and trying something off the menus this time. Kamryn was more willing to try the beverage offerings and Kaedy sampled the food. Even Kevin joined in and we made dinner out of all of the sampling. We almost made it all the way around, but there was one or two booths that we missed.

Our last night was spent at MK. We ate dinner at BoG....WOW! It was delicious and the service was excellent. Our server did not have any problem with Kamryn ordering from the children's menu. He even pointed out that the kid's steak is a 3oz filet...for $10...and then said that if an adult wanted to order 3 of them, it would only be $30 for 9oz of filet:teeth:. Of course, this was AFTER we'd ordered, but when Kevin asked if that was even allowed, our server said, "Sure, why not?":rotfl:...and now Kevin wants to eat there again:rotfl2:.

After dinner, we decided to try the Tomorrowland Speedway. We haven't been on that ride in years, but decided to do it when Kaedyn realized she was tall enough to ride ALONE:scared1:. After that, it was the TTA and Buzz Lightyear. The others wanted to ride Space Mountain, but that ride is just too much for me and my stomach, so I sat out. It was about 7:00 and we were getting ready to call it a night. We were planning on heading over to TOTWL to watch Wishes, but Kevin and Kam were exhausted so they headed back the room. Kaedyn was begging for a coin set that she'd seen on our trip last October. She couldn't find it anywhere this trip so she begged me to take her to the Contemporary Resort where she'd originally found them. We searched the two main stores without luck. Just as we were about to call it quits, she saw the smaller store and said, "THAT'S THE ONE!". Sure enough...they had the coins she wanted! She had saved her gift card just in case and she finally found them. We checked out and saw that it was 7:50....Wishes would start in 10 minutes. Even though we were both pooped, we decided that we were so close to TOTWL, it would be a shame to miss it. So we hoofed it at top speed over to BLT and made it to the lounge with about 2 minutes to spare. Kaedy went out on the deck while I ordered us each a beverage. We watched Wishes and enjoyed every last second. Then it was the long walk back to the MK to wait for our bus to AKV.

What a trip:sunny:! Of all of the trips we have taken to WDW, I can honestly say that I truly saw my family enjoying themselves. They all tried something new, even though they thought they would hate it, and ended up wanting more! In fact, our 2016 trip was originally planned for June, but they all had so much fun at Epcot, we decided to move it to October so we can enjoy the F&W Festival together:grouphug: . In fact, we are going with my sister and her family, and my parents are coming along for their first fall trip too!

...so I better get going on my next PTR:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter