The real MK vs VMK

Sonya

Kaki Gori veteran
OK, I'm a bit confused. When you get to the real MK you can take a two hour tour and get some stuff, and/or you can go on quests around the park and get some stuff?

My mom and dad will be with us and won't want to go on any tour. Will it be the same stuff?

You have to do all four quests in order to get a tour, so if you take the tour you get the same items (and more) and take a short cut instead of doing all the quests ( I never finished all the quests and I was at WDW for two weeks! I would try to find the answers for the quests ahead of time. If you do all the quests you have to print out the tomorrowland one.). So my suggestion, do the quests with the items you want, or take the tour. On the tour you get to skip people in line for Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Jungle Cruise. They tell you about the rides and ask you trivia questions for items. I think it will be fun! I'm going on the tour in December! Well hope I helped you decide! :teeth:

In the players guide at the top of the screen there is a list of all the Quest questiosn and the answers.

My plan is to have the answers with me. I am going to have my 50 Hidden Mickeys done so I will be able to schedule to tour before I do the quest stuff. That will give me my whole vacation to answer the quests. I think that it will be fun to look for the quest stuff but if I run out of time or something stops me from completing them I can still fill out the forms and get the virtual goodies.

I am really looking forward to the tour! October can't get here fast enough!

Apeman said:
no i did 3 quwsts when there was 4 and i did the tour

I believe now that they've instituted the Tomorrowland quest they're requiring that you complete it before going on tour. As the last time I've gone was on the 50th weekend, they didn't mind if you didn't have it that weekend...but I'm assuming people are running into problems if they don't have it!

Anyways the tour is an amazing amount of fun if you do go. I dragged my parents along for the ride (so I could get more stuff) but they admitted it was lots of fun after it was all done. You also do get the opportunity to meet other VMKers on the tour. Sadly I met two people who I definately wouldn't want to talk to in VMK. One was a VMK crazy with with his baseball card protectors for his quest cards and played the "VMK know-it-all" on the tour and another was a REALLY annoying 8-10 year old who also tried playing the VMK know-it-all, even though he started playing that morning. Add the fact that he was interrupting our tour guide's speil every other sentence and he was standing 3 inches from her at all times, we had other people on the tour commenting "Should I kick him, or should you?"

Anyways, enough of me talking about my experience...you should definately go! There's so much tour exclusive stuff you can get for your VMK game from the tour!

FlyThenFall said:
I believe now that they've instituted the Tomorrowland quest they're requiring that you complete it before going on tour. As the last time I've gone was on the 50th weekend, they didn't mind if you didn't have it that weekend...but I'm assuming people are running into problems if they don't have it!

Not true. We just did the tour on Saturday. We only needed to do the 3 official quests printed on brochures. We did get the tomorrowland quest and did it later for fun, but all it got us was more codes. It wasn't needed for the tour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter