The real Melbourne DISmeet Fri 7th October 2016

I know Michelle! Well, I know a Michelle. She worked at as a front desk/concierge? I actually held some housing items in storage for her between the time one of our mutual friends left and she arrived! Cue the 'its a small world music' :P
Hey. It is a small world. She goes to my church. Along with Jasmine ;) you will definitely have to make to one of the meets. Not too late to come along this Friday :)

Looks like we've locked in the 26th. Minniemum has even changed the date!

Wonders never cease!

I might bring a friend. She just came back from WDW college program.

Oh I may know her, I'm a Melbournian who just returned from the program too ! One day I'll join a DisMeet!
We're always happy to welcome newbies. The more the merrier :grouphug:

Sorry guys, forgot that I have to take my dog in for an operation on Friday, so I need to be home to give her plenty of love and cuddles. Hope you all have a great time! Catch you at the next one :)

Hope the operation goes well. Looking forward to seeing you at the next one.

Have fun guys!

We always do! party:

Finally getting round to posting the pictures from the last DisMeet. It was a round of coffees and hot chocolates for most; except I think Zanzibar....?
And because I've completely forgotten which drink went with who (except that Minniemum had the hot chocolate), you'll have to just figure it out yourselves!!! Sorry!!!

These could have been FairyFloss or her DH or ebusiness guru??

Hot chocolate could only have been Minniemum's.

Latte. Could only have been mine.

princess::upsidedow

I know Michelle! Well, I know a Michelle. She worked at as a front desk/concierge? I actually held some housing items in storage for her between the time one of our mutual friends left and she arrived! Cue the 'its a small world music' :P
Hey!
It's Michelle, do you wanna attend the April DISmeet?

All set for this Friday?? Looking forward to it! Who's planning to go D23 next year in July? I'm very seriously considering it ...

You read my mind, @ebusinessguru. Looking forward to catching up with Melbourne on Friday!

Thought I'd post a reminder about Friday night but it looks like you both beat me to the punch! Looking forward to seeing you both at our usual haunt. @zaccy will also be joining us.

Lovely catching up with everyone last night!! Thanks for the chats and laughs all.

No photos from last night. I did bring my camera but it stayed in the bag.

Here's to the next one.

Lovely catching up with everyone last night!! Thanks for the chats and laughs all.

Here's to the next one.
That's cause you were so busy trying to help me understand my camera

Here's to the next one.

It was great, as always, catching up with everyone. A few new faces this time saw our regular group swell to 11 people. Looking forward to seeing you all again on...

Friday 13th May

Newbies always welcome!

Wishing you a fun filled trip @Fairy Floss

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter