The real Melbourne DISmeet Fri 7th October 2016

Ill be there tonight (with my sidekick)
Looking forward to seeing you all again
Oh Zanzibar - how exciting for you!

For the First time in Forever.........the No Photo's DisMeet recap

We had a couple less usual suspects at the May Day DisMeet last night.
Zanzibar was packing......but not for a trip.
Sadly, FireflyFi was not feeling well.....and wisely kept her germs to herself.
So that left....FairyFloss and her sidekick, Zaccy, Minniemum and myself.

Excitingly, we also had an interstate visitor and it was really lovely to meet AussieTravellers in 3D.

For the first time in forever, I left my camera in the bag. As we were running at lower capacity, it was universally agreed that no photos were necessary for this DisMeet. I have to admit to having a little twitch when the food got to the table, but it was easy to ignore.

As always, we spent the night eating and chatting and catching up on each other's news. FairyFloss is the nearest to travelling and we all wished her well for her next trip.
I think AussieTravellers enjoyed herself. The Melbourne mob can be a bit rowdy at times and hard to get a word in; but I hope that she felt like she managed to get a few words in from time to time.

Here's to the next meet. The date is set for June 12, if anyone is interested in attending. Feel free to PM us for time and location.

princess::upsidedow

Sounds like a great night as always. Sorry to have missed it and not met Aussie Travellers. Hopefully she'll be able to make it to another one :thumbsup2

Nice report PiO! It's always great to finally meet a fellow DISer in person, particularly one we've been chatting to over a number of years. We thoroughly enjoyed your company Aussie Travellers. Hopefully you'll find an excuse to head down south again soon & yes, shopping counts as an excuse. ::yes::

Looking forward to seeing you all on June 12. :grouphug:

Alright! Just cleared my Friday night and looks like I'm all set for June 12. Back from HK Disney and on my way to Aulani in August. Looking forward to catching up with everyone :) same time and place?

I was wanting to know if I could please come along to the next Melbourne meet?
I am not sure how to use this forum as yet so my apologies for publicly messaging everyone.

For all the time I have been on this forum post, I have yet to make a meet up. maybe the next one is my time

I've only just joined the group and been to two meet ups. What a great bunch of people. So fun talking about Disney ... There's always some kind of trip in the pipeline :)

The next Melbourne DisMeet is Friday 24th July. For anyone who wants to join us, please PM myself, Zanzibar138, Fairy Floss, Minniemum, FireflyFi or zaccy.

Hope to see you there!

@MissMaree I think you need to get to at least 10 posts before you can send a private message or start a conversation with anyone. Likewise, I don't think anyone can PM you until you get to 10 posts either.

@renderman7 - hope the date suits. PM anyone of us regulars if you can make it and we'll let you know where and what time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter