~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

Vicki is such a hypocrite. First she blasts Slade for not paying child support, then dates a man who has been to jail for not paying child support. Now she's making snide comments about Meghan being wife #3. Ummmm......you've been divorced twice and are possibly moving on to marriage number 3. Glass houses, Vicki, glass houses! Also what business is it of hers how the other ladies spend their money. They are getting a paycheck for the show. That's their job. Just because they don't go to an office everyday doesn't mean that they don't have the right to spend money. She's the first one to scream "Mind your own business" when someone is saying something about her.

WELL SAID!!!!
You mean Lizzie? Really, they have thrown her a bone this season, she got to go to Tahiti.
I truly think Shannon was "sick" when she got off the plane because she is so stressed at leaving David home unsupervised. I thought she was going to turn around at the airport and go back home.

Vicki- She is a PITA!! I am a stay at home wife and I do not feel guilty. She wears the pants in the family, she was often mean to Don when they were married and thats why she is divorced again. Brooks wouldn't be there at all if she didn't have the $$$.

Did you read about Tamara's son being arrested last week for domestic violence? Apparently the new wife was cheating on him and he went bat **** crazy.

Yeah, Lizzie. She's forgettable.

I thought it was funny that Vicki was ranting to Heather about how women should ask their husbands before they spend his money. Know your audience idiot!

Hadn't heard about Tamara's son. That's awful.

Has anyone read if Brooks does or does not have cancer?

Shannon was on Watch What Happens Live last week, she was asked that question and she said we would find out more later in the season soooo.....
We shall see

I also thought this episode was pretty boring. At least Meghan is married to Jim, remember what they said about poor Gretchen and her fiancé Jeff? I think the only reason Vicki didn't haze Heather is because Heather has more money than her!

Very sad that Jim's ex-wife passed away. I give Meghan credit for taking on that role and shame on Vicki for not understanding that Meghan was trying to help be there for a young girl. Vicki should have had more of an issue with the fact that Jim left his new wife and HIS daughter behind and not focus on why Meghan wasn't following him around the country.

Vickie was talking about Megan but aren't most of those women in the same situation except Vickie and Tamara?

I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but that's EXACTLY what I was thinking when I say the previews! I highly doubt Heather's gig on Malibu Country was enough to even pay for the light fixtures in her closet!!

I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but that's EXACTLY what I was thinking when I say the previews! I highly doubt Heather's gig on Malibu Country was enough to even pay for the light fixtures in her closet!!
Agree! When Heather did the walk thru a few shows ago all I could think was:
That doesn't really look like a home, it appears to be more of a luxury boutique hotel. :laughing:

Vicki is such a hypocrite. First she blasts Slade for not paying child support, then dates a man who has been to jail for not paying child support. Now she's making snide comments about Meghan being wife #3. Ummmm......you've been divorced twice and are possibly moving on to marriage number 3. Glass houses, Vicki, glass houses! Also what business is it of hers how the other ladies spend their money. They are getting a paycheck for the show. That's their job. Just because they don't go to an office everyday doesn't mean that they don't have the right to spend money. She's the first one to scream "Mind your own business" when someone is saying something about her.
Vicki has never quite learned to stop looking at specks in another's eye while she has a giant log in her own!

Heather -- She's just brags! Yes, you have money and a lot of it! Yes, you are building a multimillion dollar mansion. We get it. Move on.

Meghan -- I'm not sure what to think of her yet.

Shannon -- Her insecurity is totally paramount. While David has "forgiven" her, I don't think she'll ever truly trust him again. It's so evident when they are apart... AKA Tahiti!

Tamra - She can be just mean! The birth of her granddaughter has maybe helped a bit.

Vicki -- Is just Vicki.

I can't help but feel a little sorry for David. I do believe there is NEVER a good excuse for cheating, if you're unhappy, get out of the marriage, however.... I just can't imagine how exhausting it would be to be married to Shannon. I just picture them getting ready to be intimate and her shrieking, "OMG, THERE ARE ONLY EIGHT LEMONS IN THE BOWL!!" Then when he gets back from the store with the 9th lemon, he has to hang crystals, put three drops of goat liver oil behind his ear, and have a 2 hours conversation about alternative health.

Shannon does need a job, or at least a hobby. She has waaay too much time to think.

So does that statement mean people think she's gay? Or her husband?

Her husband would supposedly be gay and she would be the "beard" In other words, he married her so people would think he is straight. She would marry him to get a lavish lifestyle, the "prestige" of having an athletes husband, live in a mansion etc. In essence they pretend to be a couple. Its obviously just a rumor, but that is what someone means when they say a woman is a "beard."

Anyone hear anything lately about Gretchen and Slade? Are they still together?

Last I saw they were supposed to get married in May but cancelled at the last minute for some reason. They are trying to have a baby. They were most recently on MArriage Boot Camp on the WE channel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter