~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

New HW is kinda of annoying and her hubby looks like he wants to be anywhere but with her and these people.
Heather has become a real bragger and showoff. Her opening line of having an almost perfect life makes me cringe. I personally would never say it out loud because I would be afraid of it all going bad. But thats just me.

Shannon and her husband need to spend the time they are filming in a Psychiatrists office instead of in front of cameras, they have some serious issues that should not be playing out on TV, especially for their kids to see.
You can see he is miserable doing this too. That's probably the reason he is suddenly drinking so much. She said he wasn't a drinker a few times.

Hi. Watching the episode wih Megan not inviting Shannon o the charity evnt at her home. on the commercial it shows Vicki getting what looks like a very upsetting call. Does anyone know who was on the call and why?

Thanks.

No, I was very curious why Vicki dropped to the ground during the phone call.

I have to say Heather is driving me nuts this season. It's like she is trying to be funny, but she's not. I can't even imagine how much money they have. It's kind of off-putting. She just seems very annoying to me this season. I liked her in the past, I think she was more humble or something. She keeps droning on and on about the stress of building a multi-million dollar house and she has this smirk on her face, like she KNOWS how obnoxious it is.

No, I was very curious why Vicki dropped to the ground during the phone call.

I have to say Heather is driving me nuts this season. It's like she is trying to be funny, but she's not. I can't even imagine how much money they have. It's kind of off-putting. She just seems very annoying to me this season. I liked her in the past, I think she was more humble or something. She keeps droning on and on about the stress of building a multi-million dollar house and she has this smirk on her face, like she KNOWS how obnoxious it is.

I agree. I used to like her but she is just too much now for me.

Im sure someone here will have the answer about Vicki's calla dnalso are Eddie and Tamara still together. I always thought he was too nice for her and never understood what he saw in her. Imagine if she was home with a newborn like she originally wanted last season. Goodness.

Ok, I just googled why Vicki collapsed. Don't want to post it in case it is considered a "spoiler." Not sure if spoilers are okay on this thread. If you want to know, google. Very sad for her.

Ok, I just googled why Vicki collapsed. Don't want to post it in case it is considered a "spoiler." Not sure if spoilers are okay on this thread. If you want to know, google. Very sad for her.

ok will do. Thank you.

I think Shannon is one of those people who will not allow themselves to be happy. There always has to be an issue, and said issue has to be discussed and analyzed ad nauseam. She's a very pretty woman, and she definitely has a fun side, but she's one of those people that are exhausting to be around. That whole funeral, headstone, eulogy thing was just goofy.

I want Heather to shove her $7,000 sink........

The new housetrophywife may just wind up with my vote as most annoying HW ever.

Last edited:
I want Heather to shove her $7,000 sink........

The new housetrophywife may just wind up with my vote as most annoying HW ever.

Heather with her $250k checks that she has to write today! Ugh! When she sits there saying "this is Terry's dream and I'd appreciate it if he told me how great I'm doing designing all this," or something like that I wanted to gag.

The new housewife/couple doesn't even act like they like eachother at all! She keeps pointing out all his failed marriages and shows no affection to him. It's very strange for a couple only married 4 months and she doesn't know anyone in OC.

I can't stand drama queens like Shannon. She has a need to be the center of attention. What a stupid statement she made about not believing Meghan got the phone number from someone she knows because it's a "private number", um, what? I don't have the energy for people like Shannon. I always thought her husband was kind of creepy. I like Heather. She doesn't take herself too seriously and she doesn't need constant self esteem boosts.

As for Vicki's call, it was news a few months ago when it happened. I won't spill the beans, but it certainly wasn't a secret.

I felt so bad for Vicki in this episode, it was really raw.

I kind of felt that it shouldn't have been filmed, it was just so personal and, like you said, raw. I know she signed up for a reality show, but I wish they stopped filming after she crumbled to the ground and maybe just had the audio on for a bit or something. But the cameras capturing that moment and the awful aftermath seemed a little wrong to me.

That was so hard to watch. I really want to believe the producers went to Vicki and asked if she was comfortable with airing that footage as it is so raw. If they didn't then that had to reopen an already broken heart.

I'm with the rest of you, I don't like the new HW. She waltzes in with an attitude. She married into money and it clearly shows.

The Shannon and David storyline is awful. The couples therapy weekend, what in the world?? The eulogy was just weird. I'm over it.

Am I the only one who found Vicki's reaction overly dramatic? There is no way I believe she didn't have the ability to ask for privacy at that moment. And why did she have to call Brianna from a landline at that moment? I don't buy it.

I follow Vikki on instagram so I knew her mom had passed away but man, that was a lot to take. I'm ok with them showing the footage I guess. I can't imagine being the production people that had to film this.
I hope next week's episode makes Meghan look more human. It will be nice to see what kind of relationship she has with her husband's daughter.

But man, can we drop the issues between Shannon and Meghan yet?? Geez! Shannon just HAD to have those bottles of wine ready to give.

I empathize with Shannon on the one level, she is only 6 months from discovery & a mess. It happens like she is showing. However she needs to stop worrying about making him feel bad, he should be kissing her butt & dealing with her triggers by thanking her for a 2nd chance.

Am I the only one who found Vicki's reaction overly dramatic? There is no way I believe she didn't have the ability to ask for privacy at that moment. And why did she have to call Brianna from a landline at that moment? I don't buy it.

I did find it a bit much when she called her brother and kept saying go get her or whatever the line was, BUT who am I to judge how someone would react. We know Vikki is an over the top person so this is how she shows emotion.
I would assume she got a text from Brianna saying to call on a land line because the show gets audio of cell phone calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter