~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

I personally don't think David planned this with at least the idea from the producers being put in his head.
It was sweet though, I'm happy for them and the kids.
She is the same age as I am and she has only been married 16 years and had teenage kids.
I've been married 29 years 2 kids 28 & 24 and 2 grandkids, geesh I guess I started young.

*** If she would have said "I'm blown away" one more time I would have screamed.

If Vicki is going to be only hanging out with Kelly she might be seeing her OG status come to an end. Kelly will only bring her down.

I find it interesting that she's the OG but basically on the outs with everyone again this season. Kinda sad, but all her own doing.

I personally don't think David planned this with at least the idea from the producers being put in his head.
It was sweet though, I'm happy for them and the kids.
She is the same age as I am and she has only been married 16 years and had teenage kids.
I've been married 29 years 2 kids 28 & 24 and 2 grandkids, geesh I guess I started young.

*** If she would have said "I'm blown away" one more time I would have screamed.
Or "Are you kidding me??" That could have been a drinking game!!

I find it interesting that she's the OG but basically on the outs with everyone again this season. Kinda sad, but all her own doing.

Totally!!

Or "Are you kidding me??" That could have been a drinking game!!

When I'm nervous or put on the spot I'm awkward too. I thought it seemed sincere.
One other thing, I thought Shannon looked BEAUTIFUL without makeup on! She looked 10years younger then in her interview shots!

It was kind of funny when David told her they were renewing their vows and she said "if I knew I would have worn a different dress".

That was funny!

I think David stayed with Shannon to avoid giving her "half" and to avoid losing his children. I don't believe he loves her at all. Last season when he was yelling "I just want to be happy", was very telling....he is biding his time, when those kids are grown...bye.

I thought the vow renewal felt awkward. I don't know why. Maybe it just seemed too soon to be professing how much you love someone a year after you were sleeping with someone else. But if Shannon loved it, that's all that really matters.

I think David stayed with Shannon to avoid giving her "half" and to avoid losing his children. I don't believe he loves her at all. Last season when he was yelling "I just want to be happy", was very telling....he is biding his time, when those kids are grown...bye.
She was always nagging him and acting like his mother. Maybe since the counseling she's backed off a bit and is once again tolerable.

I thought the vow renewal felt awkward. I don't know why. Maybe it just seemed too soon to be professing how much you love someone a year after you were sleeping with someone else. But if Shannon loved it, that's all that really matters.

I'm sure this was a story line pushed by the producers. It seems like every Real Housewives franchise has some version of an engagement/wedding/divorce every single season. Although next season will be about Baby Edmonds.

She is my age as well and I feel like she is older? acting I guess. Did he tell her to pack for more than a night? Because the honeymoon was a surprise too? It looked like she was packing for a two week stay somewhere but I guess when you have to pack a nasal pump, distilled water etc..... couldn't you leave that thing home for one night? what is that anyway (CPAP) :confused3

She is my age as well and I feel like she is older? acting I guess. Did he tell her to pack for more than a night? Because the honeymoon was a surprise too? It looked like she was packing for a two week stay somewhere but I guess when you have to pack a nasal pump, distilled water etc..... couldn't you leave that thing home for one night? what is that anyway (CPAP) :confused3

She's really into homeopathic medicine, I was thinking it was like a nettie pot, where you have to put your face over the sink and then you pour the water into your nasal passage and it drains out the sinuses.
These women are crazy the way they pack for a week-end trip 3 or 4 bags each.
My husband complains how I overpack, I'm a breeze next to these women.

She's really into homeopathic medicine, I was thinking it was like a nettie pot, where you have to put your face over the sink and then you pour the water into your nasal passage and it drains out the sinuses.
These women are crazy the way they pack for a week-end trip 3 or 4 bags each.
My husband complains how I overpack, I'm a breeze next to these women.

I thought she said machine but could be a nettie pot? I'm sure I will watch it again and pay more attention either way She is over the top with all that and Dr. Moon :P I am a true overpacker of clothes for sure :-) I'm not liking the new lady at all, maybe if she chills out and isn't so insane I may time will tell :upsidedow

I thought she said machine but could be a nettie pot? I'm sure I will watch it again and pay more attention either way She is over the top with all that and Dr. Moon :P I am a true overpacker of clothes for sure :-) I'm not liking the new lady at all, maybe if she chills out and isn't so insane I may time will tell :upsidedow

She does have a machine, she brought it on her Bora Bora trip. I think she said it's a nebulizer.

It seems like every Real Housewives franchise has some version of an engagement/wedding/divorce every single season. Although next season will be about Baby Edmonds.

Seems that every vow renewal ends in divorce shortly after. I know Vicki and Don did one and I feel like there was someone else too...but right now I can't remember.

Seems that every vow renewal ends in divorce shortly after. I know Vicki and Don did one and I feel like there was someone else too...but right now I can't remember.

Ramona and Mario from the RHONY renewed their vows and got divorced not long after. It seems like the "kiss of death" for the Housewives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter