• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Quest For 15K & 18 FP+ ~ A Marathon Weekend 2016 PTR - TR Link, Page 18

I am still worshiping your fast pass goal! Can't wait to see your skirt!!! 7 miles...you got this! How is Beth's foot?

Thanks! The FP+ goal is pretty crazy ... I hope we can do it!
Skirt pictures will be coming in a few weeks ... I'm heading out to buy more thread tomorrow, and hopefully I can knock out the Dumbo skirt over the next week weeks.

Beth's foot still hurts. She tried running on it last week and it hurt to much. I think her next step is going to the orthopedist, but she may need to go back to her PCP first to get the referral ... I don't know what the whole story is, but we're hoping it can be taken care of soon!

Beth's foot still hurts. She tried running on it last week and it hurt to much. I think her next step is going to the orthopedist, but she may need to go back to her PCP first to get the referral ... I don't know what the whole story is, but we're hoping it can be taken care of soon!

Eep. I hope it's something that will mend on its own...and quickly! :goodvibes

Eep. I hope it's something that will mend on its own...and quickly! :goodvibes

Thanks. Hopefully she'll get a chance to go to the doctor soon and we'll know more once she does. And I'll try to remember to come back and post an update when we have more info.

Daily Plans: Intro & Day 1 (Arrival Day)

We’re a shade less than nine weeks out now, so I figured it was about time to start sharing some more detailed plans. Once a week or so over the next eight weeks you can expect to see a somewhat detailed plan for one day of the trip. Because, for a trip that was supposed to be mostly spontaneous, we’ve got some pretty detailed plans. Like order of rides detailed. I’m sure it’ll change plenty, both in the coming weeks and while we’re in Florida, but we like to have an idea of what we’re doing (in the olden days we used to make these plans at breakfast … having them made in advance makes breakfast a little faster – so thanks FP+).

There will still be occasional other updates in between the daily plan updates … because when something happens and Beth is either at school or studying, I have to tell someone. But those updates will be as irregular as always.

Oh, and yes, we made our FP+ last night. Rather than post everything now, I’ll mention what we got somewhere in each day’s update (it may be at the top, it may be as we get to things … we shall see).

And now, without further ado …

Day 1 – Tuesday 1/5
Somewhere in the vicinity of 2ish, we’ll probably leave the house and take an Uber over to JFK. We’ll be at JFK by 2:30, and will need much of the time between then and our 4pm flight to get through security. Security at the JetBlue terminal at JFK is FUN!
But even with the longer security lines we still prefer JFK over LaGuardia. So we’ll deal.

If all goes well, we’ll board the plane somewhere around 3:30ish, hopefully be up in the air shortly after 4, and landing at MCO around 7ish. After that, we head over to…

Day1113.jpg

We haven’t decided yet whether we’ll stop off at baggage claim. On the one hand, last trip we had to wait forever for our bags and we couldn’t go to sleep until they came. On the other hand … last trip we were already stressed because we were delayed and we also had to get up early for a race the next day, and this trip we’ll have more time before bed. And now you know why we’re flying down Tuesday instead of Wednesday.
It’s a tough decision, and one we’ll make closer to the trip.

Either way, we’ll eventually board a bus and hopefully soon be headed towards…

AoA-1.jpg

At least … the two times we stayed at Art of Animation it shared a DME bus with Pop Century. It does make sense. But whether or not we stop at Art of Animation, we’ll eventually make our way over to…

PopC.jpg

We haven’t made any room requests yet. Most likely we’ll request Ground Floor (so that we don’t have to fuss with elevators), not sure what else.

Our room should be ready (we’ll be arriving well after check-in time), so we’ll dump our stuff and get settled in a bit, and then head to the bus stops to catch a bus to…

Day3141.jpg

Yes, I know that sign is now obsolete. I’m looking forward to getting a new picture of the sign (assuming they’ve changed it to say “Disney Springs” … which is likely, but not definite). Once we’ve taken a picture we’ll head inside. We’ve got a few stops to make – we may get to all of them, but we may not. Only one is a first night must-do, and the rest we’ll do when we head back to DS later in the trip.

Here are our must-do’s:

goofys-candy-company-00.jpg

Image Taken From: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/disney-springs/goofys-candy-company/

This is the big first night must-do. When I run for a certain amount of time, I start to need some mid-run fuel. For me that time is about 45-50 minutes, depending on the day, the planned length of the run, whether or not I ate before the run, and any of several other factors. My fuel of choice is Jelly Bellys in assorted flavors (don’t judge … they’re easy to eat while moving and the sugar gives me energy). Same for Beth. So we’ll stop off at Goofy’s and get some running fuel.
Unless, of course, we decide to bring Jelly Bellys from home to save money. Which is definitely a possibility.

c9d81cb0-0cd3-4433-b6ca-2c61ffbe4bb0.jpg

AKA Heaven. Depending on the weather and our awakeness levels, we’ll get either ice cream, hot chocolate, or coffee. Or possibly two of the above … we’ve been known to get drinks at the beginning of the night and ice cream a little later.

Day3146.jpg

AKA Shopping Heaven. I don’t know if we’ll buy or just browse, but I can’t imagine a trip to Disney Springs without World of Disney.

01_ParksBlog_CoOpOpen_Marquee-613x396.jpg

Image Taken From: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...sney-marketplace-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

Because I will never get sick of the amazing things they have here. Since I now have a Vera Bradley bag, I won’t be looking at all the VB bags saying “I want one!” (Beth would like to point out that this statement is not true – I’ll probably still want everything). Even if we ignore the bags, there will be plenty of other things that I want but won’t buy. Mostly things for the kitchen I don’t have.
But seriously … I love Marketplace Co-Op.

marketplace-fun-finds-00.jpg

Image Taken From: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/disney-springs/marketplace-fun-finds/

This will be where our budget shopping is done. We don’t always get things at Fun Finds, but when we’re looking for something cheap, it’s our first stop, and we have gotten some good stuff there in the past.

So those are our Disney Springs must-dos. We’ll get as much as we can done in the time we have, but it’s not a problem if we don’t get much done because we know we’ll be back later in the trip. Once we’re done with our shopping (and/or everything is closed), we’ll head back to the hotel, where we’ll head to bed – we’ve got a big day planned for day 2!

Looks like a great plan for day 1!

I love World of Disney and the Co-op as well. I probably could go broke in Disney Springs but I also need money for the expo and the other parks haha.

Arrival day! :cool1:

Excited to hear of another frequent POP visitor!

Disney springs.... Still getting used to it, I haven't been there ever even as DTD so it should be easy for me to adapt to the new name but it isn't!

Do you order some groceries or mostly bring from home?

Looks like a good plan for Day 1.

Glad your knee is fine, and hope Beth's foot is better quickly!
That's a great idea to mark your long run progress on the Disneyland Half course!

Your FP Quest sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't used a FP kiosk yet, so I'll have to check them out next time!

Uggghhhh....I don't want to wait to hear your FP plans! Haha!

DTD ( I am not yet able to call in Disney Springs....) is a great arrival day activity!

I really love the Co-op too, even though I don't think I've ever bought anything there. I am considering a splurge purse for myself this trip (hoping the race Dooney appeals to me...) so I will probably spend some time gawking at the purses. I also love the tween store....partly because I have a tween and partly because I am an adult that thinks she is a tween. Haha!

Can't wait to hear about day 2!

Looks like a great plan for day 1!

I love World of Disney and the Co-op as well. I probably could go broke in Disney Springs but I also need money for the expo and the other parks haha.

Thanks!
And I'm totally with you there ... I need to set a budget for myself at Disney Springs. If I don't, my credit card will hate me. There's so much awesome stuff to buy there! I tend to get most of my souvenirs there, so I do spend a lot there ... but I'd still like to save some money for the expo and parks.

Arrival day! :cool1:

Yay!

Excited to hear of another frequent POP visitor!

We love Pop! We haven't been in a few years, but my parents were there last year and even when we're across the lake at AoA we always stop in at Pop to check out the store and food court!

Disney springs.... Still getting used to it, I haven't been there ever even as DTD so it should be easy for me to adapt to the new name but it isn't!

This update was typed in Word, proofread, and then read and approved by Beth. Who corrected a few of the "DTD"s I had in there. I'm not at all used to it!

Do you order some groceries or mostly bring from home?

Mostly we bring from home because we can get things cheap at Target or the 99 cent store. We already bought some cereal from the 99 cent store and some oatmeal and tuna packets (on sale) from Target. As the trip gets closer we'll look for sales on anything else we want to bring.
We may order groceries if we decide that we want things that really shouldn't make the plane trip from NY, but that's not likely - most of that stuff we'll just buy at the food court or store. We're pretty attached to the Mickey milk, even if it is a lot more expensive than just having a quart of milk delivered.

Looks like a good plan for Day 1.

Thanks! It's our first non-park/non-expo arrival day, and I think we've got a fun activity planned.

Glad your knee is fine, and hope Beth's foot is better quickly!
That's a great idea to mark your long run progress on the Disneyland Half course!

Thanks!
We're hoping for the best with Beth's foot. It's been a slow recovery so far, but hopefully it'll be better soon.

Your FP Quest sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't used a FP kiosk yet, so I'll have to check them out next time!

We love the kiosks. I think a lot of people skip them because it looks like the lines are long, but often the 4-5 people in line are one group. And we've found some great options for our additional FP+!

Uggghhhh....I don't want to wait to hear your FP plans! Haha!

Well, I could write them all up now. Or I could sew now and write them up slowly with the daily plans.
And since my skirt won't sew itself ... sewing wins.

DTD ( I am not yet able to call in Disney Springs....) is a great arrival day activity!

I'm still adjusting to Disney Springs. This will be our first time doing it on arrival night, and I think it will be a lot of fun!

I really love the Co-op too, even though I don't think I've ever bought anything there. I am considering a splurge purse for myself this trip (hoping the race Dooney appeals to me...) so I will probably spend some time gawking at the purses. I also love the tween store....partly because I have a tween and partly because I am an adult that thinks she is a tween. Haha!

I don't know if I will ever buy anything there ... but I love looking around. Even at the stores where I won't buy things ... like the tween store (I don't have a kid to use as an excuse). There's just so much amazing stuff there!
If I ever get my own apartment, the kitchen will pretty much be entirely stocked with things from the Co-Op. It's not even a question.

Can't wait to hear about day 2!

I've started writing it up ... hopefully I'll get it up later this week!

Great day 1 plans!! So excited for you! I've never actually gone in Fun Finds...next time I will make a point of it!

Great day 1 plans!! So excited for you! I've never actually gone in Fun Finds...next time I will make a point of it!

Thanks!!
Definitely stop in at Fun Finds on your next trip (which I hope ends up being soon) ... they have some cute stuff at great prices!!

Oh....VERA BAGS....must have more! :rolleyes1

What a great way to start your trip...now that construction seems to nearing some sort of completion I might have to venture that way next November...although I am not a big shopper and would rather spend my time by the pool if given a choice (although January might not be so great...it can go either way because we have swam in January).

Day 1 is looking good. I'm never a huge fan of doing a lot of shopping, but I'm all for Goofy's Candy and Ghirardelli. And of course, even though I'm not a huge DTD/shopping fan, it is always worth a quick visit to World of Disney!

Oh....VERA BAGS....must have more! :rolleyes1

Yes. Exactly. I only have one, that's not nearly enough.

What a great way to start your trip...now that construction seems to nearing some sort of completion I might have to venture that way next November...although I am not a big shopper and would rather spend my time by the pool if given a choice (although January might not be so great...it can go either way because we have swam in January).

I'm a big shopping person, so I love DTD/DS. But even if you're not shopping, I think it's worth a visit.

Day 1 is looking good. I'm never a huge fan of doing a lot of shopping, but I'm all for Goofy's Candy and Ghirardelli. And of course, even though I'm not a huge DTD/shopping fan, it is always worth a quick visit to World of Disney!

Thanks!
Lots of good yummy sugar in that area - Goofy's Candy & Ghirardelli are definitely always worth a visit!
World of Disney is one of my favorite stores in the world. I always say that if they put an H&M in that store, I'd never leave.

Last edited:
Daily Plans:
Day 2 – Wednesday 1/7

Wednesday is our first full day at Disney, and it’ll also be our first early wake up. Although … not super early. Just early enough to get us to Magic Kingdom before 8:30 AM. Why?

Day2249.jpg

We’re excited to start the parks portion of our trip with the always corny but still super cute Magic Kingdom Welcome Show! Yay!!!!!

We didn’t get a chance to see it last trip, so we figured it would be a great way to start the day. We’ll probably have coffee (from the resort foot court) & pastries (from home) for breakfast while waiting for the Welcome Show to begin.

Next up is something we’ve never done before … the rope drop rush. Last time we were there for the Welcome Show, we waited for the area to clear out and then went to meet Mickey Mouse (who was unexpectedly not speaking that morning, leading me to have issues with Guest Services, but that’s all been mostly resolved). This time we’re going to try to follow the masses and we’ll head over to …

Day282.jpg

We want to see the new queue, and we figured a great way to do that with minimal wait was first thing in the morning. Hopefully this will work better than last year’s “let’s do Peter Pan during the 3 PM parade” (we ended up eating lunch at 3 and getting to PP at 3:20ish … didn’t work out so well).

Next up is our first FP+ , which we can visit anywhere between 9:10 AM and 10:10 AM…

Daytime%207DMT.jpg

This is our favorite ride at Magic Kingdom, so we’re super excited to ride it early in the day! We’ll also be back on our second MK day … but more on that later.

We’ve got a little bit of time before our next FP+, which is also in Fantasyland, so we’ll just hit up whatever has a short line … with a large emphasis on meeting characters (we’re kinda character fanatics). Peter Pan and Cinderella & Rapunzel are our top priority characters, so we’re hoping to find short lines for those meet and greets.

We’ll meet two more characters somewhere between 11:10 AM & 12:10 PM, because we’ve got the coveted FP+ for …

Day%205%20051.jpg

I, for one, love me some Frozen, so as long as we can get the FP+, we meet them every trip. And one trip I will actually have a good conversation with Anna and not just stare at her afraid to say anything once she starts speaking.

Next on the agenda is finishing up what’s left in Fantasyland and making our way over to other sections of the park. We’ll walk through Liberty Square, possibly stopping at Hall of Presidents (we haven’t seen it in the Obama era … if ever). Eventually we’ll make it over to our 2:05 PM – 3:05 PM FP+ for our first trip on …

splash-mountain-gallery10.jpg

Image Taken From: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/magic-kingdom/splash-mountain/

Weather permitting, of course. If we’re ready for Splash a little early, then maybe we’ll try to move the FP+ up – but that all depends on how we do in Fantasyland.

While we’re in the vicinity, we’ll probably also hit up BTMRR, hopefully with FP+ (if we can find a kiosk nearby). After that we’ll do anything we haven’t yet done in Liberty Square and/or Adventureland (minus POTC, which we only ride at night).

We may or may not watch the Festival of Fantasy Parade (depending on when we do Splash & BTMRR and what else we want to do). Plan is to leave the park around 4:00ish, but before we do that, we’ll have to cut across the hub for a final attraction (with FP+ if we can get one and/or we think it’s necessary) …

BuzzRide2.jpg

Originally this was our “first ride at MK” tradition. Last trip it got changed to first or last … so for this day, since we’re starting with Peter Pan, we’ll end with Buzz. Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters is still our first ride at Disneyland tradition, though. And, because I’m awesome … a bonus picture of Astro Blasters:

image%201.jpg

(Back in the day, and I don’t know if this is still true, you could email your Astro Blasters picture to someone (or yourself), kinda like you can do with the video from Spaceship Earth)

Once we (hopefully) defeat Zurg, we’ll make our way to the exit. Once we’re out of MK, we’ll either monorail or walk over to the Contemporary (which is actually super exciting for me because my goal is to one day stay there and it will be exciting to walk through the place). Once we get there, we look for this sign:

Day20120018.jpg

These signs will be located at all of the Disney hotels, and that’s where you catch your bus to all of the race weekend events. The race buses are coach buses (similar to your DME or DCL buses) that run between a group of hotels (stopping at each hotel) and whatever events are going on – like WWOS expo during the day and Epcot (where the races all start) early in the morning. We’ll be hopping the bus over to …

Day%201%20011.jpg

This part may be a little boring for those who are not interested in the races or race expo, so if that’s you … feel free to skip to the end. Anyway, on to the expo…

According to last year’s event guide, there were three buildings involved in the expo – Champion Stadium (aka Spring Training home of the Atlanta Braves … yay baseball!), HP Field House, and Jostens Center. We definitely have to stop in the Field House and Jostens Center, but we’ll likely also stop in at Champion Stadium. In fact, because of the layout of ESPN Wide World of Sports, our first stop will most likely be …

Day%201%20033.jpg

No idea what we’ll see here. They didn’t have anything here in February.
For those of you who don’t know how a race expo works, basically … there’s a place to pick up your race bib and a place to get your t-shirt. And for these races, there’s an area (usually more than one, actually) with lots of official runDisney merchandise. But there are also lots of other booths – companies pay for the opportunity to sell their products at the expo. It ranges from running clothing (yes, my beloved Raw Threads should be there) to running accessories to nutrition companies (like Clif, who makes my usual pre-run nutrition) and many things in between. It looks kinda like this…

Day%201%20021.jpg

When I went to the NYC Marathon Expo a few weeks ago (more on that in tomorrow’s plans), other races had booths, including runDisney, but I’m not sure if they do that at Disney. Basically, the expo is like a shopping mall for runners … so I’m excited. Last year we only had about half an hour at the expo because LaGuardia Airport hates me, so we’re really looking forward to having more time to browse this year.

Anyway, once we check out the booths at Champion Stadium, we’ll head to our next destination …

Day%201%20035.jpg

This is where we wait on line. Two lines. These lines are for bib pickup. Basically, you wait in a line for your specific race or challenge (each race has multiple lines, organized by either name or bib number, I can’t remember), so we’ll have to wait in separate lines for the 5K and 10K. You wait on your line, hand the amazing volunteer your ID and your waiver (you have to sign this to release runDisney from liability – you get access to it a few weeks before the race, it has your bib number on it, and you can either print it at home or at the expo), and they hand you your race bib, event guide, and any commemorative pins you may have pre-ordered (not sure if they hand you anything else you pre-ordered because we’ve never pre-ordered anything else). There’s a runDisney official merchandise area in the Field House, but I don’t know if we’ll stop there or wait until we get to the Jostens Center (it may depend on what other exhibitors are at the Field House – most of the exhibitors are at the Jostens Center).

Anyway, once we’re done at the Field House, we’ll head across the way to…

Day%201%20048.jpg

The first thing we do there (probably) is hand in the very top of our race bibs … in exchange for which we get our race t-shirts. We’ll try them to on make sure they fit, and if they don’t we can (hopefully) exchange them for a different size. After that, it’s shopping time! We’ll stop off at the runDisney official merchandise area, and after that we’ll walk around and see which booths we want to visit – Raw Threads and Clif are definites (I want to see if Raw Threads has sales and I’ll probably buy my Clif Shots at the expo instead of bringing them from home), and everything else will depend on who’s there and how much time we have.

Here are our shopping lists as they currently stand …
Beth:
10K “I Did It” Shirt
Marathon Weekend T-Shirt

Sarah :
Clif Shot Gel (Chocolate or Mocha Flavor)
????
I’m really not sure what I want. Mostly I’ll just be browsing and seeing if anything jumps out at me.

Once we finish our shopping (or the expo closes), we’ll hop on a bus back to Pop Century (I’m guessing we’ll share a bus with Art of Animation, but I’m really not sure). After that it’s dinner, which will be either (frozen reheated Kosher) pizza from the food court or something we bring from home (yes, we’re cancelling our BOG … I hate to do it, but the timing just doesn’t work), and back to the room.

Before bed we’ll have to do all of our pre-race prep, which includes:

• Laying out our all the clothing/gear we’re wearing for the race so that we don’t have to scramble to find it all in the morning, as well as any throwaway clothing we may choose to wear. Since we’ll be in the pre-race area for a while, we may get cold, so we might want to bring some old clothes to wear over our race outfits. We’ll discard (aka “throw away”) this clothing before we start the race, and runDisney collects all of the discarded clothing and donates it (or so I’m told).
  • Packing up my race belt (this guy) and anything Beth may bring (she has a pouch, but doesn’t know if she’ll use it – she may just rely on her pockets and my belt) with any essentials we’ll need during the run. This includes tissues, cash/ID, nutrition (aka jelly beans), cell phones, and possibly my camera (we may just use the cell phones … and no, memory maker doesn’t help here – race photos are separate from memory maker because they’re not taken by photopass photographers – it’s a separate race photography company).
  • Pack up a bag if we want to do bag check (we’ll each get a plastic runDisney bag that we can fill up and check before the race so that we can have whatever we want with us after the race - last race we didn’t, and I don’t think we will this time either, but if we decide to check a bag, we need to pack it up the night before).
  • Pack a plastic bag with anything we’ll want for before the race – this can include extra water to drink before the race (our water bottles should already be filled and ready to go) and pre-race food/snacks. Once we empty the bag, I’ll either toss it or stuff it in my belt to use later.
After we finish making sure we’re all ready for the race, it’ll probably be time to get ready for bed. We’ll have an early wakeup call the next day (race starts at 6 and we’ll be getting up between 3:30 and 4), so we’ve got to get to bed at a decent time!

Last edited:
I love the welcome show! We probably won't get to see it on this trip but we'll see.

Good idea about Peter Pan early we have done that we waited probably 10 minutes or so but that was before the new queue.

The mine train FP may be a bit early in my opinion but either way it's going to have a long line early.

I haven't met A&E myself because I'm not entirely interested in the princesses but my sisters met them in 2014. We don't have plans to meet them this trip.

I so hope it's warm enough for splash so we all get to experience it before it goes down for refurb. Looks like a great start to the day at the Magic Kingdom.

I don't know if you heard the news but the Braves are moving from WWoS to somewhere else for spring training.

I'm excited to see what I can find at the expo. Nice shopping list I hope to get an I did it short for the half. I collect vinylmations so I'll probably get the new one of those as well.

Great Plans! Can't wait for this weekend to come!

I love the welcome show! We probably won't get to see it on this trip but we'll see.

I love it too! It's something that we don't see every trip, but like to see when we can. Even if you don't get to see it on this trip, I hope you get to see it again soon!

Good idea about Peter Pan early we have done that we waited probably 10 minutes or so but that was before the new queue.

Thanks. I figured the line would be about 10-15 minutes, but we might spend a little more time looking at the interactive parts of the line (and let some people go in front of us if we have to). Really, I'll be happy with anything less than 30 minutes ... last time we did it standby we waited almost 45 minutes (this was right before they opened the new queue) and it was brutal.

The mine train FP may be a bit early in my opinion but either way it's going to have a long line early.

It is a little on the early side, and depending on how long Peter Pan takes us, we may do a few things in between and hit 7DMT at the end of the window, at which point the line will likely be at least an hour.
And if we're ready for it and the line is still relatively short ... we can ride standby and then go on it again with the FP+ right away. We're perfectly happy riding twice in a row.

I haven't met A&E myself because I'm not entirely interested in the princesses but my sisters met them in 2014. We don't have plans to meet them this trip.

This will be our third time meeting them. We're princess fanatics, so we love meeting them, but unless you really love princesses and/or Frozen, I don't know that there's really a reason to meet them. So I totally get why you would skip it.

I so hope it's warm enough for splash so we all get to experience it before it goes down for refurb. Looks like a great start to the day at the Magic Kingdom.

I'm definitely hoping for good Splash weather & good race weather ... warm during the day, and maybe a little chilly but not too cold in the mornings.

I don't know if you heard the news but the Braves are moving from WWoS to somewhere else for spring training.

I saw something about it, but I wasn't sure if it was confirmed. It's sad, but since I was probably never going to see them there, I'm okay with it. Although I was a little sad that I didn't see any Braves players in February (we were there for the Princess expo on 2/19 and 2/20 was pitchers & catchers day, so I was hoping that some players were there a day early).

I'm excited to see what I can find at the expo. Nice shopping list I hope to get an I did it short for the half. I collect vinylmations so I'll probably get the new one of those as well.

I forgot that they have race vinylmations. I never really got into collecting vinylmations, but I do sometimes like to see what the designs are.
I'm hoping that there's a lot of good stuff at the expo. I hope you can get your I Did It shirt - it seems like they sell out fast, but I'm hoping that they don't sell out too fast!

Great Plans! Can't wait for this weekend to come!

Thanks! I'm really excited ... I wish it was January already!

We’re excited to start the parks portion of our trip with the always corny but still super cute Magic Kingdom Welcome Show! Yay!!!!!
Wow, I just realized that our 8:30am Crystal Palace ADR means missing out on this. How in the world did I not catch on to this until this moment?! :confused3 Oh well.

We’ll meet two more characters somewhere between 11:10 AM & 12:10 PM, because we’ve got the coveted FP+ for …

Day%205%20051.jpg
Yaaaaaaay! :hyper:

And one trip I will actually have a good conversation with Anna and not just stare at her afraid to say anything once she starts speaking.
Oh, girl! :hug: I just let her talk! She's the one face character there's no pressure to converse with... She talks enough for both of us! :laughing:

We're going to be there the exact same dates as you! My boyfriend is also running in the 10k race! Now I need to get all caught up on your trip planning report....

Awesome MK day. I always love starting with the opening show. It really sets the tone for the day and the whole trip!

The race stuff looks interesting too... even though I'm a definite non-runner. I'm pretty sure I don't want to be anywhere near Wide World of Sports that weekend though.:crowded:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter