>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by CanadianGuy, Apr 20, 2010.

1. wellesleyprincess

wellesleyprincess DIS Veteran

We're heading to All Star Sports in the fall
    The Refillable mug is always a good deal for me (I have a diet coke and coffee problem), but my boyfriend doesn't really drink soda. What non-soda options (juice, lemonade, etc.) are available at AllStar Sports?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Miz Diz

Miz Diz <font color=darkorchid>I'll give up anything, as l

We just returned. I was a little bummed that the mugs are still the same design. We now have 16 of these.

4. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

I don't have the very latest fountain selection information for Sports, but you can expect Minute Maid Lemonade to be one of the choices, as well as a Powerade flavor.

There should also be a Gold Peak icea tea dispenser with sweet, unsweet, green, and white flavors.

And as you mentioned the mugs are supposed to be used only for coffee. ;) I mean, coffee is one of the non-soda choices.

5. Yellosno

Yellosno DIS Veteran

I miss the old days when each resort had their own unique mug

6. smidgy

smidgy dimples

I have a pop mug and a coronado. I would have liked to collect them all!

7. CableKC

CableKC Mouseketeer

Stupid question...I am sure that it has been asked before.....but I have a question regarding the WaterPark Refillable Mugs.

We plan on going to TL on Day 2 and BB on Day 7. Are the Refillable Mugs at the WaterParks the same and can they be used over the course of several days in between the trips?

8. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Yes, you can reuse the water park mug at another water park on a different day. You just need to purchase the sticker of the day to use it at the next park. I think it costs about $5 (or maybe $6) for the new sticker. Waterpark mugs are only good for one day when you purchase them without a new sticker.

9. theclarks53158

theclarks53158 Earning My Ears

I swear I saw on this thread someone ask about mugs when they were resort specific. So I thought I would show you a picture of the old Pop Century mug from 2006.

[​IMG]

Sorry so small...I can't figure it out to make it bigger. :)

10. claven123

claven123 Mouseketeer

Were are the refillable mug stations at the CR?

Thanks,

D

11. CNorris

CNorris Earning My Ears

I want to purchase a fifth mug - as a souvenier for my wee one NOT to be used for any pop or drinks or anything while I am at WDW. Does anyone know if I request to buy a mug not to be used for refills will I still be charged the same price?? (that would be one expensive mug!!) Thanks!

12. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Yes, you are welcomed to buy an extra one, but the price of the mug will be full price.

13. CNorris

CNorris Earning My Ears

BOO! I was hoping there was some sort of urban myth/secret to getting a mug just to take home. Maybe on the last day I am there or put a giant bottom sticker on it to discount the price. Ah well, glad I know at least! She will only be about 10 months old, I want a mug for her for when she is a little older but there is no way a drop of pop will get in there for her!

14. Deb & Bill

Unless they drilled a hole in the bottom of the mug, I doubt they would sell one just as a souvenier. And then someone would figure out a way to fill up the hole in the mug so they could pull the wool over Disney's eyes.

15. kimpossible

kimpossible DIS Veteran

When are you going? I will be there in August and October. I would gladly give you an extra one to save for your little one if our dates coincide.

16. CNorris

CNorris Earning My Ears

We are there in December but thank you for the offer! I will just pick one up for her while there on my last day and suck it up - it was one of those pie in the sky hopes ;)

Does anyone know how many colors of mugs they have now?

17. Deb & Bill

You can get non-refillable mugs at the theme parks. They should be a little less expensive because there are no refills.

18. BigTikiDaddy

BigTikiDaddy DIS Dad #574

This is an excellent idea, they are usually cheaper, with good designs. The Haloween one from 2010 was awesome

19. fmiaw

fmiaw Earning My Ears

Do you have to buy 1 mug per person or can you share?

20. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

You can share if you choose to purchase the mug out-of-pocket.

If you are on the Disney dining plan you will have one mug credit per person so everyone gets their own mug.

21. princesspooh323

princesspooh323 Mouseketeer

If you are following the rules then yes you do. My husband and I like different drinks, so we each get our own, anyway. That being said, honestly, last year we bought a third and had our two boys share it. The poly didn't have any drinks that they liked, so as it turned out they only used it once, but we figured they could share. This year we are getting them with our dining plan, and we are really hoping they one option that isn't soda or diet. Lemonade or fruit punch please!!