(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 8 mugs of the new kind. I am losing weight and my question is this: can I bring an old one if the only reason I want one is because I want to fill it with ice water. I only drink water now and am not trying to cheat the system.

You sure can!

I am a " double fister" in the mornings, drinking both diet coke and coffee to jump start my system....is it possible to take my refillable mug, show it to cm, fill it with diet coke AND get a cup of coffee in a foam cup or something? I also don't want my refillable mug to get that " coffee" smell to it so that it taints my precious diet coke....

I am a " double fister" in the mornings, drinking both diet coke and coffee to jump start my system....is it possible to take my refillable mug, show it to cm, fill it with diet coke AND get a cup of coffee in a foam cup or something? I also don't want my refillable mug to get that " coffee" smell to it so that it taints my precious diet coke....
I doubt that they would do that, but you might be able to get a mug for cheap off of eBay to use for the coffee since it isn't tied to the system.

I doubt that they would do that, but you might be able to get a mug for cheap off of eBay to use for the coffee since it isn't tied to the system.
really? you are suggesting someone buy a mug off of ebay to get free coffee? (yes, I know the PP want s to buy the mug and get both coffee and soda in one swell swoop.) but your suggestion implies people can buy a mug off ebay and fill up with coffee for free.

really? you are suggesting someone buy a mug off of ebay to get free coffee? (yes, I know the PP want s to buy the mug and get both coffee and soda in one swell swoop.) but your suggestion implies people can buy a mug off ebay and fill up with coffee for free.
I suggested that to a paying customer. If someone chooses to break the rules by being shady, that's on them, not me.

Wanted to add a note that we bought mugs on June 23 and they are good until July 13th according to the display message. Was a great buy for me as we're leaving on the 12th. My dd only drank water the whole time, shouldn't have bought her a mug!

Apologies if this question has been asked (I'm sure it has). We were in PC Oct 14 and bought refillable mugs. Going back to PC this Wed. Are we able to bring Oct mugs and while still paying the fee, use them? I have no problem paying the current fee, I just do not want or need another set of mugs. If I read correctly elsewhere, the mugs we had back in Oct '14 are still the same ones being used currently? (they do say Rapid Refill on them)

Thanks for your help!

Cathy

Is it weird that I'm ridiculously excited about adding another mug to my collection? And I barely drink soda anymore. But I've realized when it comes to souveniers these mugs are the best bang for the buck. I am still using mugs we got 15 years ago.

Is it weird that I'm ridiculously excited about adding another mug to my collection? And I barely drink soda anymore. But I've realized when it comes to souveniers these mugs are the best bang for the buck. I am still using mugs we got 15 years ago.

I don't typically like taking cups from home when I run errands, etc. because I don't like to have to worry about the kids' cups AND mine. My Disney mug is one of the few I actually take with me on occasion. I've used it way more than the expensive cups/coffee carriers we've purchased over the years. It just makes me happy. And we'll be getting new ones (new designs) this fall. Woohoo!

I read on here that yellow mugs were out. Our last trip we saw red, blue, green, and purple. Has anyone seen yellow and at what resort? I have so many of the four colors I named. I really want something new!!!

Why do they only seem to have 4 colors at one time? Seems like there are lots of larger families--it would be nice to have at least 6 colors. Or maybe even 5 since there are so many rooms that hold 5 people--it sure would be nice to have a different color for each person in the party/family.

I read on here that yellow mugs were out. Our last trip we saw red, blue, green, and purple. Has anyone seen yellow and at what resort? I have so many of the four colors I named. I really want something new!!!

Today at Pop it is red, blue, green, purple. I think yellow was an original color from 2014 and was replaced by green? Not sure.

Since you get free coffee in your room why can't you get free coffee in the quick service restaurant if you staying at the resort? Especially if you bought the mug. All you need to do is ask for a hot water cup. I get a hot water cup for hot chocolate sometimes and never have a problem. I don't see a problem with this but someone else might.

Since you get free coffee in your room why can't you get free coffee in the quick service restaurant if you staying at the resort? Especially if you bought the mug. All you need to do is ask for a hot water cup. I get a hot water cup for hot chocolate sometimes and never have a problem. I don't see a problem with this but someone else might.

You don't get free coffee in the room, it is included in the room price. Coffee at the food court is charged $2.50 a cup or $16.49 for unlimited refills for your stay. If you take coffee and haven't paid either one of those prices it is stealing. If you paid for the mug you could politely ask for an extra paper cup, but I wouldn't expect to be given one without paying for it.

You don't get free coffee in the room, it is included in the room price. Coffee at the food court is charged $2.50 a cup or $16.49 for unlimited refills for your stay. If you take coffee and haven't paid either one of those prices it is stealing. If you paid for the mug you could politely ask for an extra paper cup, but I wouldn't expect to be given one without paying for it.

Then the best thing to do is take your coffee from the room and get your soda at the food court or you can always ask a manager if you can get coffee in a separate cup since you don't want to put it in your mug. Let the manager make the call.

Then the best thing to do is take your coffee from the room and get your soda at the food court or you can always ask a manager if you can get coffee in a separate cup since you don't want to put it in your mug. Let the manager make the call.

Value resorts (not including the suites) do not have coffee in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter