(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
when are they going to change the design on the mugs? We just got back this October and are going again next October so we dont want the same mugs.

It's quite possible you'll see the same mug art in October 2015. The current design started in February of this year (2014) and recently they have tended to stay with a design for at least two years or more.

Would you let me know how it works for you when you get back? thanks!
Still here, but it works.

Of course you can't refill (for free) your resort mugs, but tons of people take them to the parks. They use them for water or they pour their drinks into them.

It didn't work for me. But I am riding a scooter. And if I try to take a soda with me, it is flat before you know it. Too much bouncing around.

Hello everyone, going to be at POR this April for 5 days. Usually we do a longer stay and get the length of stay mug. I think there are shorter stay prices for the mugs, it's just we haven't paid attention to those prices since they didn't apply to us at the time.

Does anyone know what the pricing option are?

Ps I did see Epcot bills posts #3027 about bringing back mugs, but I have not seen anything on the current pricing.

We will be staying for 14 nights in Aug-Sep 2015. The first 2 nights in a studio on the dinning plan and the last 12 night in a one bed room - self catering. I know I will get a free mug with the dinning plan but how long will it be valid for 2 days or 14 days? Can I pay extra to have the length of use extended to 14 days? Or will I have to get 3 new mug on day 3 - Thus bringing 6 mugs back to Scotland!

Thanks

We will be staying for 14 nights in Aug-Sep 2015. The first 2 nights in a studio on the dinning plan and the last 12 night in a one bed room - self catering. I know I will get a free mug with the dinning plan but how long will it be valid for 2 days or 14 days? Can I pay extra to have the length of use extended to 14 days? Or will I have to get 3 new mug on day 3 - Thus bringing 6 mugs back to Scotland!

Thanks
When we checked in on Dec 14th, and had the dining plan for 5 nights, our mugs expired Dec 28. We actually checked out and went home before they expired.

Right now, if they are part of the dining plan, they seem to be good for 14 days.

If, by the time you are there, they only last through the dining plan time, you will be able to extend them through your "length of stay." You should not need to purchase new mugs.

Will someone please post a picture of the current mugs? Also. I know pop, water, coffe are included what other drinks are? Juice etc

Will someone please post a picture of the current mugs? Also. I know pop, water, coffe are included what other drinks are? Juice etc

We learned this trip that the available options change by resort. Generally Coke, Sprite, Orange Fanta, tea, coffee, hot chocolate.

At BC/YC there is no Cherry Cola

I know pop, water, coffe are included what other drinks are? Juice etc

Coke products (colas, Sprite, lemonade, Powerade) are the main offerings along with coffee and hot chocolate. You can fill your mug with water but you aren't required to buy a mug to get water at the refill stations. There are no juices offered (anymore, sadly).

For those asking about current colors, they also had a green when we just left last month. We got 4: red, blue green and purple.

Anyone know the current refillable mug offerings at the food court at Port Orleans FQ? Specifically do they still have the Light Pomegrante Lemonade?

Can you buy just one mug?

Or does everyone in your party need a mug? DH and I will not utilize because we don't drink soda or juices, but I'd like one for DD...

Sorry for asking but I've read conflicting replies.... can I use the mug in other WDW resort or just in the one I'm staying? :confused3:confused3

Or does everyone in your party need a mug? DH and I will not utilize because we don't drink soda or juices, but I'd like one for DD...

You might need a mug for tea or coffee. If you do indeed drink tea or coffee, multiply the cost of the tea or coffee by the number of times you might drink it, and if it is more than the cost of your mug you are better off buying one. If you just drink water, you can get paper cups from the cashier.

I couldn't find the price of such beverages at the resorts, but for comparison, a cup of coffee at Electric Umbrella Epcot costs $2.39.

Sorry for asking but I've read conflicting replies.... can I use the mug in other WDW resort or just in the one I'm staying? :confused3:confused3
Since they went to the RapidFill system you can use the mug at any Disney owned resort. You still can't use them at the parks though.

You can buy just one. In fact, my husband debated getting one, because he drinks mostly water. But he also loves to take the cup to work. So he got one.
It was pretty cool. We were staying at Beach Club, took a walk around the lake and refilled my mug at Boardwalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter