>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by CanadianGuy, Apr 20, 2010.

1. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Same as they have been for the past couple years. No new colors. Picture is in post #1594. Although that picture only shows the pink and black, there is also a light blue one.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. EpcotBill

EpcotBill DIS Veteran

I am at ASM right now. As of today the mugs are still the same pool scene in black, blue and pink.

4. msjprincess

msjprincess DIS Veteran

Does anyone know the current price of water park mugs and the cost of a sticker for an old mug? I have an old mug somewhere and I'm debating whether I should bother searching for it.

5. homeschoolmomof4

homeschoolmomof4 Keep moving forward

:( Well that just stinks.

Thanks for the update though! :goodvibes

6. troyseyfert

troyseyfert Mouseketeer<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

Does anyone know if they have flavored light lemonade at any of the resorts? I was looking at the POFQ refill station and thought I saw a different form of minute maid light lemonade with a different color...is there pomegranate or raspberry light lemonade?

Please let me know soon...this would make my trip even MORE awesome if they have flavored light lemonade now. Thanks :)

7. EpcotBill

EpcotBill DIS Veteran

Andre answered your question on the POFQ FAQ thread. It's pomegranate lemonade. I saw it at ASMu last week. I'm sure it's available all over.

8. tarak

tarak DIS Veteran

This would be wonderful. As it is, we'll likely just buy two mugs for our next trip in January (assuming they haven't changed). My husband and I don't tend to use them (we generally drink the bottled water). But the kids like to have something, especially at the pool.

9. cindym

cindym Mouseketeer

I really don't want to read through 134 pages so I'm sorry if this has already been answered. Do kids get a mug too? We are on the regular dining plan. Thanks

10. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

If you have the dining plan, every guest on the dining plan gets a mug. However, if you have a child under the age of three, that child will not get a mug because you don't pay for the plan for a child under three. You could purchase a mug, though, for that child if you wanted an additional mug.

11. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

I believe it's $9.99 for a new mug, and $5 for the sticker. My Dsis took my old mug there last year and she mentioned that it was much larger than the ones they sell now.

12. texasteacher35

texasteacher35 DIS Veteran

New mug? Or still the beachy looking one? Neon pink, neon blue, black lids? I am hoping for a different one. That one has been out forever. We leave in 2 weeks. Thanks!!!

13. Paula Sedley-Burke

Paula Sedley-Burke Proud to believe in Rainbows and Unicorns...

No still the same mug sorry! Pink, blue and black. Job lot must have been! I have had pink twice, blue once and never black. Might go for black next!

14. WishingMom

WishingMom DIS Veteran

Since you now get a refillable mug with the dining plan, does that mean everyone in your party receives one (including kids ages 3-9)

Thanks

15. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Yep! :thumbsup2:

16. texasteacher35

LOL I know, right!? I have about 12 of these. Haha. I was just hoping for a new color design and graphic. NBD Thanks!!!!

17. Paula Sedley-Burke

Was hoping the same thing. Arrived last month. Jet lagged. Raced to shop at AK ignoring even the majestic animals in Savannah to get mug. if I was a dog my tail would be wagging. I have pictures in my mind of a shiny new mug glimmering like something from Aladdin's cave. Then presented by a mountain of pink, blue, black mugs. Omg it's ground hog day I thought lol...

18. texasteacher35

Hahahaa!!! Agree! I think we are imagining the same thing!!! LOL

19. Paula Sedley-Burke

Great minds! We are going in September. I won't hold my breath for new ones!

20. cdhale

cdhale Mouseketeer

They must have come out with the beachy ones right after my last trip... we went Jan 09/Jan 10/Jan 11 and got the same red/yellow/black lidded red mugs each time! Looking forward to something new this year :goodvibes

21. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

Yes, the pool scene mugs have been in use since February 2011.