(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do this years mugs look like? Can anyone post a picture? Any new colors?

Same as they have been for the past couple years. No new colors. Picture is in post #1594. Although that picture only shows the pink and black, there is also a light blue one.

I am at ASM right now. As of today the mugs are still the same pool scene in black, blue and pink.

Does anyone know the current price of water park mugs and the cost of a sticker for an old mug? I have an old mug somewhere and I'm debating whether I should bother searching for it.

Does anyone know if they have flavored light lemonade at any of the resorts? I was looking at the POFQ refill station and thought I saw a different form of minute maid light lemonade with a different color...is there pomegranate or raspberry light lemonade?

Please let me know soon...this would make my trip even MORE awesome if they have flavored light lemonade now. Thanks :)

Does anyone know if they have flavored light lemonade at any of the resorts? I was looking at the POFQ refill station and thought I saw a different form of minute maid light lemonade with a different color...is there pomegranate or raspberry light lemonade?

Please let me know soon...this would make my trip even MORE awesome if they have flavored light lemonade now. Thanks :)

Andre answered your question on the POFQ FAQ thread. It's pomegranate lemonade. I saw it at ASMu last week. I'm sure it's available all over.

I'm hoping this is something they address in the full magic band roll-out. It would be nice to have the option of putting the refill "add on" on the band and choosing whether to bring my own mug or buy a new one depending on what styles are currently available, rather than being locked in to accumulating mugs we don't really want because we drink coffee/tea/soda on vacation.

This would be wonderful. As it is, we'll likely just buy two mugs for our next trip in January (assuming they haven't changed). My husband and I don't tend to use them (we generally drink the bottled water). But the kids like to have something, especially at the pool.

I really don't want to read through 134 pages so I'm sorry if this has already been answered. Do kids get a mug too? We are on the regular dining plan. Thanks

I really don't want to read through 134 pages so I'm sorry if this has already been answered. Do kids get a mug too? We are on the regular dining plan. Thanks

If you have the dining plan, every guest on the dining plan gets a mug. However, if you have a child under the age of three, that child will not get a mug because you don't pay for the plan for a child under three. You could purchase a mug, though, for that child if you wanted an additional mug.

Does anyone know the current price of water park mugs and the cost of a sticker for an old mug? I have an old mug somewhere and I'm debating whether I should bother searching for it.

I believe it's $9.99 for a new mug, and $5 for the sticker. My Dsis took my old mug there last year and she mentioned that it was much larger than the ones they sell now.

New mug? Or still the beachy looking one? Neon pink, neon blue, black lids? I am hoping for a different one. That one has been out forever. We leave in 2 weeks. Thanks!!!

New mug? Or still the beachy looking one? Neon pink, neon blue, black lids? I am hoping for a different one. That one has been out forever. We leave in 2 weeks. Thanks!!!

No still the same mug sorry! Pink, blue and black. Job lot must have been! I have had pink twice, blue once and never black. Might go for black next!

Since you now get a refillable mug with the dining plan, does that mean everyone in your party receives one (including kids ages 3-9)

Thanks

LOL I know, right!? I have about 12 of these. Haha. I was just hoping for a new color design and graphic. NBD Thanks!!!!

Was hoping the same thing. Arrived last month. Jet lagged. Raced to shop at AK ignoring even the majestic animals in Savannah to get mug. if I was a dog my tail would be wagging. I have pictures in my mind of a shiny new mug glimmering like something from Aladdin's cave. Then presented by a mountain of pink, blue, black mugs. Omg it's ground hog day I thought lol...

Was hoping the same thing. Arrived last month. Jet lagged. Raced to shop at AK ignoring even the majestic animals in Savannah to get mug. if I was a dog my tail would be wagging. I have pictures in my mind of a shiny new mug glimmering like something from Aladdin's cave. Then presented by a mountain of pink, blue, black mugs. Omg it's ground hog day I thought lol...

Hahahaa!!! Agree! I think we are imagining the same thing!!! LOL

They must have come out with the beachy ones right after my last trip... we went Jan 09/Jan 10/Jan 11 and got the same red/yellow/black lidded red mugs each time! Looking forward to something new this year :goodvibes

They must have come out with the beachy ones right after my last trip... we went Jan 09/Jan 10/Jan 11 and got the same red/yellow/black lidded red mugs each time! Looking forward to something new this year

Yes, the pool scene mugs have been in use since February 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter