The *OMG i am cold* *OMG i am so tired* trip.......Day 3

giuly09

it made me feel like i was the queen....
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1998810 - Day 1

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1999637 - Day 2

Day 3 : HALLOWEEN!!!

The end of yesterday's report had been *We had decided i would had slept with Edoardo and Enrico would had slept with Brian.
Good for us Brian has a better mood than Edoardo...........*

As supposed i shared the bed with Edoardo and can tell we fell asleep in a moment and were having a nice sleep since i was woken up by Brian snoaring. As it is not unusual and i have learnt by now for our sake is better to pinch his nose, i got up and got closer to the other bed just to discover.......just Enrico was there!!! It took a few moments to realize Brian was sleeping on the floor!!! I He was not awake anyway - and wasn't after i had pinched his nose - so i had to wait till the morning to ask him why he was there.

He actually had been pushed out the bed by Enrico and had thought it was safer to try and sleep on the carpet using the bed's quilt as a sleeping bag. Very very good for us he has a better mood than Edoardo and even if his night had not been a very good one he was not nervous!!!.

We had breakfast and then moved to the Studios as it was raining again!!

I can remember someone on this board saying *please dont use umbrellas in DLRP* and i can't agree more!!! As queueing for the Studios to open, Brian nearly got one in his eyes and as i am pretty short i had the pleasure to get water leaking from umbrellas on my head and neck!!!

Kids run to queue for Nemo and i run to get Fast passes for ToT as we had decided that was *the* day and for RnR Coaster.

Waiting for the kids, Brian and me took the Tram Tour again and then it was time for the Tower!!!!!!!

I can't say we were not worried, the only one that was easy going was Enrico, Edoardo kept saying *I am sure i will regret it* lol

Just in front of us there was a family of Italian from Swiss and so we started chatting, they had 10 years old twins, one was worried and the other was not. Eventually we were in front of the Elevator Door!! My heart started going bum-bum since the elevator door closed in front of us but i liked it A LOT!!! I thought my stomach would had stayed up when my body would had been down and vice-versa but it didnt lol

Brian was waiting for us outside as he doesnt do scary rides,he said one lady had came out crying but we enjoyed it, we just commented it is a bit too short.

To wait for the Fastpass time to RnR coaster we watched Armageddon (as Edoardo had said something to Enrico he was the one with the bad mood then but not too bad lol) and after we had got thrills from our favourite coaster again and because it was still raining pretty hard we thought it was a good idea to get the Rer or a bus and go shopping to Val D'Europe, something kids wanted to do more then me and that's weird lol

Now we live in a little nice town (Siena) but very *depressed* as we have no shopping centers, no big shops and other stuff like that and so we were VERY impressed by Val D'Europe. We had something to eat and then checked in online to the return flight from one of the free use terminals that you can find in the Shopping Center. I found a couple of Hello Kitty bargains and after a couple of hours of wandering around and as our feet were boiling hot we thought it was clever to go back to the Hotel and have a power nap before the Soiree. Great idea as at 6 pm we were nice and relaxed and ready to roar.

I had brought some Halloween Stuff from Italy and so we got ready and moved to the park.

dlrp2008127.jpg

dlrp2008129.jpg

dlrp2008130.jpg

Outside the Sequoia there was the little train so we jumped on it and did the way to the Village booing to people.

I had read reviews about the Soiree from people saying the entrance to the Park had been a scrum and so i didnt know what to expect but actually it was pretty easy to get into and we were given the wrist band by a CM as we showed out blue tickets.

I loved the atmopshere from the very first moment, i saw two girls with the same wig i was wearing and we made each others compliments for the good choice lol Brian got quite a few fans because of his flashing teeth.

To be honest he scared a little girl but they patched it up when he showed her the bat he had on his head lol

We tried and find something to eat and eventually stopped at Le Chalet Du Marionnets for a Mickey burger
dlrp2008131.jpg
and brioche
dlrp2008133.jpg
then started queueing for Frontierland to open.It was busy but not *mad*, we shared jokes with people as waiting and when they eventually opened there was not a rush and push to get into.

We went to BTM and had to queue about 20minutes with other zombies, skeletons, mosters like us lol
dlrp2008136.jpg

dlrp2008137.jpg

You know BTM starts and goes in the dark under the lake, just before we could see the light again we could feel something falling on our heads, if felt like a net but actually it was just stremers lol

I have already said how good is BTM at night, but having to worry *OMG my wig will fly away* made it exilarating.

The queue to BTM had gone longer and longer and so we decided to try Phantom Manor.

Amzing. There were Zombies all the way up to the Manor

dlrp2008143.jpg

dlrp2008144.jpg

and we bumped into the Phantom Bride too. She saw Brian and his flashing teeth and was scared by him as you can see LOL

dlrp2008146.jpg

In the Manor's cemetery there was quite a few people and we soon discovered they were waiting for Jack and Sally.I would had as well but my kids didnt want to and so we walked to Main Street. The Dj was playing there and we danced with other people to a very loud music. Now i have never been a disco person but i liked it too lol

In Discoveryland there were bands playing - all dressed up as extraterrestrial i would say
dlrp2008167.jpg

Queue for Space Mountain was pretty long and so we got Fastpasses for about 11 pm.

As the Fantaillusion parade was about 10.30 we tried and get a good place to see it and we did!!! I had on my mind the Electrical Parade we had seen in 1996 but this one was a lot better!!!
dlrp2008172.jpg
dlrp2008175.jpg

dlrp2008174.jpg

We got to Space Mountain just on time and Enrico found a lot funny i screamed all the way long *I LOSE MY HAIR* lol

Just outside SM we met Brian and bumped in what Enrico thought it was the best bit of the whole Soiree: Darth Vader and his Squadron!!!

He was amazed and as they stopped he run to have pictures with them all. Since then he has not stopped asking me if i could find on Ebay a Darth Vader dress for him LOL

dlrp2008195.jpg

dlrp2008194.jpg

We then went back to Main Street and wait for the Fireworks. It was busy there but it didnt spoil the fun and the excitment to see Sorcerer Mickey and the ballet, i was expecting the brooms from Fantasia to arrive but they didnt lol

dlrp2008200.jpg

The end of the Fireworks was somehow the end of the soiree, people started moving out and so we did and went back to the Hotel with the memory of a wonderful night in our hearts, i was so happy we had been there and so the others were and - just to let you know - that night we all slept quite ok even if Enrico - who shared the bed with me - kept rolling on me but a mum doesnt complain you know LOL

End of day 3.

Fantastic pictures Giulia - wow Zombie bride !!!!!

Wonderful report...and photos too !!!:) I'm so glad that you enjoyed the evening.

By the way...are you planning another trip yet ?:rolleyes1

Lovely photos & another busy day:goodvibes

I love that photo with the phantom bride and those fireworks, glad you guys had such a fun day :goodvibes

I love reading your trippie... Great!!! Fab photos!!! Looks like you had lots of fun there:)

I just can't wait to go!!!

Thanks :goodvibes we did really have a good time and i think the Soiree was worth every euro :goodvibes

Just read your whole trip report and WOW - what a great time you had!!! :thumbsup2 Fabulous photos - my favourite is the photo of your DP and the Bride from Phantom Manor - Brian's face is a picture :lmao:

WOW these pic's are FAB, I love halloween and so does my family, these pic's have def made my mind up about going for the party next year oooooo so exciting! It does look like you had a wonderful time. The Zombies are awesome 2!:woohoo:

Wow!!! You all look fantastic! :thumbsup2
I have already said how good is BTM at night, but having to worry *OMG my wig will fly away* made it exilarating.
:lmao: :lmao:

I have just spluttered my cup of tea everywhere!! :lmao:

I can't believe I missed your report of the Soiree. Despite what I've previously read about how busy the evening gets you obviously had a wonderful time and your pics have sold the evening to me. You all look super scary BTW and my DS is gutted that we've never seen Darth Vader or Storm Troupers, so I guess a Halloween evening one year is a must. :)

Jill, the soiree was amazing and i hope i will be able to do it again :goodvibes
Yes it was busy but not mad with people and everyone was just having fun aka we didn't exeprience any bad behaviour or accident.
We managed whatever ride we liked and Darth Vader and the Troopers really really made our day :thumbsup2
Next time i am gonna bring a *proper* fancy dress anyway pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter