The Official, "Yay Me" Thread.

Yay me! My first full room!
MOOREROOOOM.jpg

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I finally got past that dumbo 6500 mark for my yellow car.

And a new high for Fireworks of 6700.

Woot Congrats Fill! Yay me! I only need 9 more hats and i have them all:
Red Football Helmet
Blue Football Helmet
Witch Hat
Jafar Hat
Stitch Hat
Sparrow Hat
Red Baseball Hat
Mission Space Helmet Clear
Baseball Cap Red

Another new high Fireworks Score:

Woot.

And current Number Four for the day. Though I don't expect that to last too long.

woot bright!

and a yay me :) I broke 7,000+ in fireworks :) WOOT!

Woot Congrats Fill! Yay me! I only need 9 more hats and i have them all:
Red Football Helmet
Blue Football Helmet
Witch Hat
Jafar Hat
Stitch Hat
Sparrow Hat
Red Baseball Hat
Mission Space Helmet Clear
Baseball Cap Red

Maybe even a better "Yay you!" You have Red baseball hat on your list 2x. 7th and 9th. You may be closer than you think....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Little Jegrezo on a regular basic can now get 50-60 ghosties!!! WOOT! Q (although i know you won't see this), you are a genius!

Oh how the rurple quest could have been sooooo different! :rotfl:

YAY ME!

Yay Me!! I got First Place in Fireworks Remixed! That is a first! I think it was because the others I played with weren't the type who were beating me by Thousands of Points!! It was a close game, but I did it!! Yay Me Again!! :goodvibes

Yay Me!! I got First Place in Fireworks Remixed! That is a first! I think it was because the others I played with weren't the type who were beating me by Thousands of Points!! It was a close game, but I did it!! Yay Me Again!! :goodvibes

WOOT!

Woot! Thanks to GoofyGeggy, I have a new high score in level 1 stage 2: :goodvibes

886_15July2007.jpg

Thanks Goofy. :goodvibes Heh, this score isn't easy to get all the time -- those 2 fireworks come out at just about the same time, but if you can make a fast enough decision... lol

End scores level 1 stage 2:

892_17July2007.jpg

Thanks Goofy. :goodvibes Heh, this score isn't easy to get all the time -- those 2 fireworks come out at just about the same time, but if you can make a fast enough decision... lol

End scores level 1 stage 2:

892_17July2007.jpg
Rofl, I thought that was the end of the first level at first. I was wondering how on earth I could beat her in the first level but she would destroy me afterwards. xD

Yay me, as soon as I got rid of one tag last night I got two others. And yay Captain Brain, I believe the TF said you and someone else sent her. :O

Rofl, I thought that was the end of the first level at first. I was wondering how on earth I could beat her in the first level but she would destroy me afterwards. xD

Yay me, as soon as I got rid of one tag last night I got two others.

:rotfl: and Woot to your tags!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter